Start by marking “Still Thinking of You” as Want to Read:
Still Thinking of You

Still Thinking of You

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  627 ratings  ·  32 reviews
THE WHOLE TRUTH . . .

Rich has always been skeptical about falling in love. Natasha has always fully expected to. And when these two find each other, they win the entire True Love package -- tenderness and hot sex and open-eyed kisses. Long weekends in bed and talk of marriage and babies. The kind of love where there's no room for secrets. That, after all, is what Tash sa
Published November 28th 2006 by Pocket Books (first published June 18th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Still Thinking of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Still Thinking of You

Elvia
This book was tedious. It read like a comedy of errors and it was soooooo long. I read it just to end it. Real Chick Lit but with a bit of been there done that.
Sheena

This one was a little to clustered for me. Too many characters and a little too long. Took me awhile to get into this one
Out of all of Adele Parks’ books this is my favourite (with Husbands coming in a very close second). Still thinking of You is about a group of friends who have known each other forever, but when they head off on a pre-wedding trip to France, they find that everyone has something that they are hiding. It’s a tried and tested formula… take the characters out of their comfort zones, put them somewhere that they can not run away, wind them up and watch the drama unfold. Adele goes this particularly ...more
Jasmin
The main characters of this book are Tash and Rich, an engaged couple. Both are eager to learn more about each other and prove people wrong by marrying with knowing each other for just 3 months. They trust each other as if they had known each other forever. But when they decide to invite Rich's friends to their wedding they realize that they don't know as much about each other as they though they thought they did. During their vacation before their wedding, they learn about their own problems an ...more
Lauren
Well it is what it is, chick lit holiday trash which is light reading. I flew through this book and it was ok, I was intrigued enough to read it to the end as I wanted to see what would happen in the end but as with all these type of books, it's designed to relate to the girlish wish for finding that one special person. It's not a challenging or thought provoking read but then I never thought it would be
Tash
A good (however predictable) short story tied up in long, boring descriptive writing! Parks repeated how each character 'felt' from everyones point of view and killed the juicy bits with needless commentary. I actually paused reading the book after the first few chapters but had to finish it due to my 'once started cannot be stopped rule'. Are all of Parks' books like this one?
Amanda
Alright. Some great observations on relationships. But lots of telling and not showing; some descriptions that made me squirm ("tiny titties") and characters that came across as pretty damn unlikeable. A mixed bag, as with most of her books.
Jane
For some reason I couldn't read it even halfway through. It simply wasn't my cup of tea (?). Usually I like chicklit, but for some reason this one didn't work for me.
Kirstine Ferguson
It was ok, but it gets quite long some-times.
Jule
The whole story was very nice and an enjoyable read! I didn't really like the ending, since there were so many untold things I would have liked to read about. The whole book was too slow-paced for my liking and I didn't really like the POV switches every 5 sentences, it made reading really confusing sometimes.
Most of the characters in the book annoyed me, some still did in the end, but most of them I suddenly felt sympathy for. I can only hope I won't have to deal with the problems they had whe
Tatum Woods
Liked this one a page turner
One to read
Emily Mannschreck
I actually stopped reading this halfway through. Parks is a decent story teller. I guess I'm just not that into chick lit.
Anna-lena Schmitz
A book which was really boring in the begining and I couldn't quite get into it, but it got better with the pages. Not a really surprising read, but liked the relationships between the old friends and how they kinda lost each other but in the end find each other again. A nice and relaxing read.
Sandra
Cute book. The heroine comes across as naive and idealistic, she truly believes that a relationship can exist with 100% honesty, no lies, ever. I don't think this is possible in any relationship. We all tell little lies, especially when we don't want to hurt the person we love.
Laura Brudenell
Aug 23, 2007 Laura Brudenell rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adele Park fans
Hardly original am I? Yes I'm having a bit of an Adele Park moment - think the jacket treatments are great and capture the story very well. This is another book that you feel swept up in the events that happen and find yourself dislking a lot of the characters.
Jade
This book is filled with everything you need to have a good reading session. Adele Parks never let's you down when you need some good escape time x
Mark Farley
This is a cheeky and smart story about hitting 30 and realizing that perhaps, life has left you behind in many ways and is set on the ski slopes. Adele always captures heart and passion in her writing and always leaves us satisfied.
Nicki Woodham

I thought this book was good in the end, but took too long to get to the point. And the ending was sort of obvious from about half way through, just very dragged out! I will still continue to read Adele's books though. :-)
Stephanie
I love Adele parks this book was good and got into it but a bit long. I can relate because the same thing happened to me like rich, tash and Jayne but I wasn't going to get married. But overall a great read :)
Antonette
I really like Adele Parks' books because they are a bit different than regular chicklits and have characters I usually feel related to. This one was OK, not very special but I could definetely recommend it.
Sophie
I loved this book - I have been in a similar situation to Tash once, like alot of women and I really enjoyed watching her coming through the brighter side.

Whatever did happen with Mia?...
Joey
Heartbreaking for me to read it anymore, as I don't believe that any kind of affair (physical and emotional) should exist.
Desislava
Absolutely amazing, entertaining, real. The author is very accurate in describing human nature, relationships.
Kelly Rock
Not my favourite Parks book. Although still enjoyable. A little predictable.
Amanda
Good stuff. I'll definitely read more of her work.
Marlena
the reason as to why I am still following Adele Parks
Nina
also read in June 2011 and enjoyed more second time round
Em
oh the potato chip book. This one needed a better editor.
Dawn
  • The Bad Mother's Handbook
  • A Married Man
  • Daddy's Girls
  • Filthy Rich. Wendy Holden
Adele Parks was born in Teesside, NE England. She studied English Language and Literature, at Leicester University. She published her first novel, Playing Away, in 2000; that year the Evening Standard identified Adele as one of London’s ‘Twenty Faces to Watch.’ Indeed Playing Away was the debut bestseller of 2000.
Prolific, Adele has published nine novels in nine years, including Game Over, Tell Me
More about Adele Parks...
Young Wives' Tales Other Womans Shoes Playing Away Love Lies Tell Me Something