Ruminations on Twentysomething Life

Ruminations on Twentysomething Life

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  11 reviews
IS THERE LIFE AFTER COLLEGE?
In this sidesplitting follow-up to his smash hit, Ruminations on College Life, Aaron Karo takes readers on another outrageous journey -- this time through his early twenties. With hilarious anecdotes and irreverent observations, Karo captures the twentysomething experience like never before and answers the question, "Is there life after colleg...more
Published May 3rd 2005 by Touchstone (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Ruminations on Twentysomething Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruminations on Twentysomething Life

Dani
Jun 16, 2007 Dani rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people in their late 20s
Shelves: comedy
So I read this book because I enjoyed the first one so much, but the fact that he was 26 when he wrote it, it was virtually over my head because I had yet to experience anything he was joking about. BUT if you are in your early 30s and out of that crazy first apartment, first job and your very first friends who get married, by all means this is awesome.
Jess
Full of the musings, misadventures, and anecdotes of a guy who is learning to live life on his own in New York City. Some are more funny than others and some are easier to relate to than others but overall I enjoyed it and got a few laughs from his sarcastic musings or him just making an ass out of himself.
Crystal
Aug 20, 2007 Crystal rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: twenty-something college grads
I read his column that he writes every two weeks and this guy just makes me laugh and I can relate to everything that he writes.
Heather
not amazing but an old fave. If you like him/it, subscribe to his free biweekly email column at aaronkaro.com!
Diana
This followup focuses on post-college life.

Not as good as the first book, but it has its moments.
Jillynn Lubenow
I love the section when he talks about cubicle life particularly the secret pooping.
Tom
Nov 01, 2007 Tom rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ex frat boys
Drink alot, chase drunk chicks, vomit, email story to friends, repeat.
Lauren
absolutely hysterical...Aaron Karo writes exactly what you are thinking.
Matt
Funny follow up to his first book, great bathroom read
Danny Lynn
Could not be more dead-on true.
Yasmine Dero
Yasmine Dero marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
James Allan
James Allan marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Sean Larkin
Sean Larkin marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Cindy
Cindy added it
Jan 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Aaron Karo (pronounced KAY-ro) is a bestselling author and nationally headlining comedian.

His books include "Ruminations on College Life" (Simon & Schuster), "Ruminations on Twentysomething Life" (Simon & Schuster), "I'm Having More Fun Than You" (HarperCollins), and the critically acclaimed young adult novel "Lexapros and Cons" (FSG/Macmillan).

Comedy Central Records released Karo's debut...more
More about Aaron Karo...
Lexapros and Cons Ruminations on College Life I'm Having More Fun Than You Ruminations on College Life