Start by marking “Have a Little Faith” as Want to Read:

4.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  323 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Faith, family, and forgiveness are at the heart of this powerful story collection from four bestselling African-American authors. Meet a group of unforgettable women in these tales of hope and inspiration and discover how doors can open if you just

JACQUELIN THOMAS
Signs of Light

Businesswoman Lorna Hamilton has always looked down on unemployed single
Published June 6th 2006 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about Have a Little Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Have a Little Faith

Adrienna
Sorry, but I skimmed through the book. I read through J.D. Mason's story and liked some of the thoughts shared on those women who loose a breast. The favorite pick for me is "Survival Instincts" by Sandra Kitt...maybe because it is dealing with librarians, and how you have to face loosing a job, another woman held up by young punks, and so many other survival tactics to make it and live! This story alone gets 4.5 stars!

4.5
The stars for each story, skimmed through the first two stories since i
Reading Mom
Friends Until The End

Signs of Light- by Jacqueline Thomas
Signs of Light tells the story of Lorna a middle age, bakery owner who is financially secure. She has always wanted to be married, settle down and raise a family. Very negative, Lorna passes judgment on people just by sight. Her bakery is near a public aid office for mothers with dependent children, but to look at most of the mothers, their nails are done, every single hair in place, with designer clothes. She can't understand why these w
Jay George
Dec 16, 2015 Jay George rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading the short stories my favorite would have to be about Olivia and Nate. Each one of the authors did a really good job at placing each character in a unpredictable situation and having faith in God to help guide them through their storm. I really look forward to reading more books from the authors.
Lois
Dec 09, 2014 Lois rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very enjoyable book. All authors were good.
Catrina Fincher
Oct 16, 2014 Catrina Fincher rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you like christian fiction, this is a really good book to add to your shelf. It is humorous and uplifting. Shows faith from several sides. Realistic situations.
Winter Sophia Rose
Beautiful, Inspiring, Captivating Page-Turning Collections Of Short Stories!!! Excellent!!!
Lisa Brown
Excellent book. I miss reading the work of Jacquelin Thomas. I wish she would write more.
Shannan Harper
Dec 30, 2015 Shannan Harper rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love it when I find a gem. Especially when it pulls you out of a reading slump. 4 well written stories and very interesting.
Dorothy
Jul 23, 2013 Dorothy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All four authors did an excellent job in telling their short stories. I loved all four story lines. This is definitely a one day book IF you have the TIME! I don't have the extra time, so it took me a few days to read this (not by choice lol). If I had anything to do with it, I would have read it in one setting! :)
Nicole Davis
Jul 06, 2012 Nicole Davis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful book we are not perfect because we are christians curse and do other things that are not pleasing to God but he forgives and thats we have his grace and mercy christians can also be very judgemental people...
Karen
The book consist of four short stories. If you enjoy inspirational reads with a twist of romance, this is a good read
Portia Taylor Daniels
What can I say...a collection of short stories by some of my favorite authors....
Chandra
Aug 09, 2012 Chandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great collaboration by powerhouse authors!
Samantha Robinson
Samantha Robinson rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2016
Greg Graves
Greg Graves rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Jacque
Jacque marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Sheila English
Sheila English marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Dee Senford
Dee Senford rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2016
Iris
Iris rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2016
Barbara Thomas
Barbara Thomas marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
DelRica
DelRica marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Alandra Coleman
Alandra Coleman marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Trenniece
Trenniece rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Terri Ross
Terri Ross marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
JasLyn
JasLyn marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
kathy richmond
kathy richmond marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
  • Everybody Say Amen
  • Joy
  • Holy Ghost Corner
  • Blessed Trinity
  • My Soul Cries Out
  • A Preacher's Passion (Hallelujah Love #3)
Jacquelin Thomas is an award winning, best selling author with 50+ titles published. Her books have garnered several awards, including two EMMA awards, the Romance In Color Reviewers Award, Readers Choice Award and the Atlanta Choice Award in the Religious & Spiritual category. Jacquelin was a 2005 honoree at the Houston Black Film Festival for the movie adaptation of her novel, Hidden Blessin ...more
More about Jacquelin Thomas...