Start by marking “Your 15th Club: The Inner Secret to Great Golf” as Want to Read:
Your 15th Club: The Inner Secret to Great Golf

Your 15th Club: The Inner Secret to Great Golf

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  66 ratings  ·  9 reviews
All golfers have fourteen clubs in their bag, but the real winners have a little something extra -- that mental attitude that puts their game above the others. Dr. Bob Rotella, author of the bestselling book Golf Is Not a Game of Perfect, brings together his skills and years of experience as a golf psychologist to give readers the insight they need to improve their game -- ...more
Published May 13th 2008 by Free Press

To ask other readers questions about Your 15th Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your 15th Club

Major Doug
Listened to this book: good theory on the mental approach to the game of golf; however, his stories seemed to lack relevancy.
Mof
Success in golf and in life can be attributed to confidence. This must be tempered by assigning a given level of talent and devotion to practice. I cannot hit like Tiger but given the amount of talent I have and the amount of work that I put into golf I can maximize my performance by positive thinking.
Forget about losses, accentuate the positive. Hang out with supportive friends and peers and not cynics.
Carley Cox
This book has changed the way I view golf. It put my mental game into a whole new perspective, and has helped my confidence, which in return helps my tournament play. So much golf wisdom lies beneath the cover of this book. Without the elements that are discussed in this book, it is so hard to play to the best of your ability. So for all the golfers out there, this book is a must read.
Rich
The mental side of golf. I am not into affirmations--I cannot effectively deceive myself (seems dishonest). I thought the book was a waste of time--perhaps that is why I am a very mediocre golfer.
Mike Harrigan
Not as good as golf is not a game of perfect. Pretty good, focus is on thinking on the golf course. More geared to the advanced player.
Christopher
this book is tremendous and helped my golf game improve immediately. i highly recommend this book to any golfer.
Andrew
I really find his tips to be repetitive and annoying. They didn't really help me; I hope they'll help you
Bernardo Llaguno
Great to understand what you need to play better golf and enjoy while doing it.
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Maurice Legaspi
Maurice Legaspi marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Ann Healy
Ann Healy marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Kevin Daley
Kevin Daley marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Jonathan Bruno
Jonathan Bruno marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Roger
Roger marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Luke Blough
Luke Blough marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Myrte
Myrte added it
Aug 03, 2014
Rob Townsend
Rob Townsend is currently reading it
Jun 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Full name: Robert J. Rotella
More about Bob Rotella...
Golf is Not a Game of Perfect Golf Is a Game of Confidence Putting Out of Your Mind. Bob Rotella with Bob Cullen The Golfer's Mind: Play to Play Great The Unstoppable Golfer: Trusting Your Mind & Your Short Game to Achieve Greatness