Start by marking “Con Men: Fascinating Profiles of Swindlers and Rogues from the Files of the Most Successful Broadcast in Television History” as Want to Read:

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
60 Minutes brings its award-winning journalistic skills and unmistakable broadcast style to the page, delving into its archives to present stories on one of the program's most popular subjects: the con man.

Con Men exposes a truly eclectic group of swindlers and rogues: the extraordinary characters of ABSCAM, pyramid-scheme millionaires and stock-market crooks, snake-oil s
Published November 1st 2007 by Simon & Schuster (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Con Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Con Men

Tbone
This was a really good book about real life con men........amazing what people can get away with and how gullible most of us really are....alot of the stories are older however...still good.
Roadhouse
This book is a depiction of the top con men that 60 Minutes have discovered over the years. It was an OK book. I read it because my wife gave me a dollar to read it.
A little dated. Would like to see a follow up on more contemporary cases like Madoff.
James
My library has a copy, some good stuff.
Frank
Frank marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Virginia Strukel
Virginia Strukel marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2012
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2012
Scott
Scott is currently reading it
Jul 27, 2011
Billp
Billp marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2011