Start by marking “The Children of The Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis” as Want to Read:
The Children of The Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis

The Children of The Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  74 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
This is the account of an American teenager who discovered a monastery in Tibet that was the inspriation for the legend of "Shangri La". It might be categorized as a 'new age' or philosophy book, like The Celestine Prophecy, since it focuses on his spiritual training and their teachings in a novel-like format. Hard to believe, but interestingly, the sub-tropical region amo ...more
Published March 1st 1998 by Network Publications (first published July 6th 1997)

Be the first to ask a question about The Children of The Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis

Brian
Jul 18, 2007 Brian rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
The best book I have ever read about becomming spiritual. If people lived by the Golden Rule the world would be peaceful.
Karen
Jan 27, 2016 Karen rated it it was amazing
This book literally jumped off the shelf and into my hands. I found the philosophy to be very much aligned with my own thinking, yet different in some respects. Recommended.
Kitty
May 13, 2009 Kitty rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: square-pegs
I really don't know how to review, or even rate this book. I first read it years ago, and at the time, I was really blown away. While the story was a little "out there", I just thought the message was amazing, and some of the spiritual ideas just made sense to me in a way nothing else had...

Fast forward to present day: being between library trips, I decided to pick it up again, and see what it was I found so amazing; I had a completely different experience the second time around. The story is so
Karen
Aug 24, 2015 Karen rated it really liked it
This book is straight up magic. Live it and love it. I couldn't put it down.
Tyler Hebert
Nov 13, 2015 Tyler Hebert rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book to any person seeking to further their knowledge of Spiritual Philosophy. It also included some pretty beneficial meditation techniques.
T.W. Fendley
We're reading this in our Edgar Cayce book study group covering a chapter or two a week. Very intriguing stuff.
Dottie
Feb 12, 2012 Dottie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-shelf
This book was truly amazing, it seems all of the teachings of modern times stem from this culture. It was amazing.
Allween D costa
May 06, 2012 Allween D costa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a book on spiritual teachings of Atlantis. A relay good book with valuable insight.
Shannon
Sep 16, 2008 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Very simple,very powerful. Very life-changing for me.
Corbett
Sep 29, 2007 Corbett rated it it was amazing
This has some very good philosophical nuggets.
Kavana
Dec 14, 2011 Kavana rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I can't believe I ever bought this.
Glenn
Jul 22, 2012 Glenn rated it it was amazing
Truth
CharleySDG
CharleySDG marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Michael Kogan
Michael Kogan rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2016
Darius
Darius marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Valerio Barbato
Valerio Barbato marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Shweta
Shweta marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Dave
Dave is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2016
Michael A. Sherbon
Michael A. Sherbon marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2016
mohamed
mohamed marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Taoista Antikiquasta
Taoista Antikiquasta marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Jared Work
Jared Work marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Jessica Halverstadt
Jessica Halverstadt marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Vivek Kumar
Vivek Kumar marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Jamie Shaw
Jamie Shaw marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Mark
Mark added it
Jul 15, 2016
Allisonabbott1
Allisonabbott1 marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Henrietta Conrad
Henrietta Conrad marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016