Evangelism Handbook: Biblical, Spiritual, Intentional, Missional

Evangelism Handbook: Biblical, Spiritual, Intentional, Missional

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  4 reviews

Published October 1st 2009 by B&H Books (first published 2009)

Harold Cameron
“Biblical, Spiritual, Intentional, Missional!”

“In Matthew 5, Jesus calls believers the salt of the earth and light of the world. Indeed, we must reach out to tell others His story of sacrifice and grace so glory is given to God throughout our communities and the entire planet.

Evangelism Handbook is a thorough guide to the daily ministry of sharing Christ. Writer and professor Alvin Reid is particularly concerned about how the Western Church is practicing evangelism—its failure to reach the hardc...more
Richard
A far too exhaustive look at evangelism. While I believe evangelism is an essential part of one's faith, Reid goes into way too much detail. The best part is the practical ideas. Spends most of his time making a case that evangelism is the most important thing a Christian can do. Makes his point and then continues to make it over and over again.
Seth Channell
While I might disagree with the author's view of how God's salvation is applied to sinners, he had some great practical ideas for evangelism.
Jeff Hoenshell
Very thorough work on evangelism.
Randy
Randy marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Richard Fitzgerald
Richard Fitzgerald marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Paula Smith
Paula Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell is currently reading it
Jan 19, 2014
Pmbarr
Pmbarr added it
Jan 18, 2014
Jeff Dowdy
Jeff Dowdy marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Teresia Albritton
Teresia Albritton marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
As You Go: Creating a Missional Culture of Gospel-Centered Students Raising the Bar: Ministry to Youth in the New Millennium Firefall The Book of Matches REVITALIZE Your Church Through Gospel Recovery (Gospel Advance Books)