Start by marking “To Do List (Bettencourt Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
To Do List (Bettencourt Brothers, #1)

To Do List (Bettencourt Brothers #1)

3.64  ·  Rating Details  ·  899 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
He wasn t part of her balance sheet. But one week in his bed could tip the scales.

Since she could pick up a pencil, Belle Taylor has used lists and charts to map out her life. When she achieves a goal, she marks it off her to do list. Simple. But now, just steps away from her corner-office, name-on-the-letterhead goal, she realizes that the life she thought she wanted may
Published December 11th 2007 by Samhain Publishing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about To Do List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Do List

Cindy
Nov 25, 2014 Cindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was short and sweet..with a bit of hotness...
Lyndi
Nov 23, 2014 Lyndi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bit of an abrupt ending, but still a nice little quickie.
Debbie
Nov 30, 2011 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really great and HOT Christmas story. Love the families of both the hero and heroine and how close everyone is to each other. That's how families should be.
Erin
Oct 05, 2014 Erin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Contemp Christmas romance. It was... sweet. Sometimes a little bit repetitive. Mostly in the sense that every single member of her family had to tell her how much they hated her job and what it was doing to her etc. It was a bit whirlwind, but at the same time not, since they had known each other their entire lives. (They met when she was 4, he was 8) So it was a case of 'I've loved you forever.' and that made the whirlwind relationship bit not horrible. The sex was... ehhh nothing to blow your ...more
Raine
Good story, but writing was a bit corny and awkward.
Jessica Aldridge
I usually like the works of Lauren Dane,but was disappointed by this one. I found it to be well written but boring as Hell. Plot: two people who have been in love with each other for years realize that they've been in love for years and decide to be together forever. Everything in their life falls perfectly into place in the most predictable of ways, and all of their friends and family support them 100%. There are no conflicts, no miscommunications, no tensions of any type, and no reason at all ...more
Heather in FL **UGH the new home page is FUGLY**
I enjoyed this story, I really did. It was insta-love, but then again, they'd known each other since they were kids. Belle has had a crush on Rafe since she was 15; he realized five years ago that she wasn't just his best friend's bossy younger sister anymore. She has a high-stress job, and has come home for the Christmas holiday, and that's when their feelings really take it up a notch.

One thing I didn't like about this story is that there didn't seem to be any strife. It was too perfect. Since
Psycgirl
May 11, 2015 Psycgirl rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Read on Scribd. I'm usually a huge fan of Lauren Dane, but this one didn't do it for me. Everything seemed so rushed when it came to the hero and heroine. On the flip side, criticism of the heroine's career seemed really repetitive. Just not my favorite.
Stephanie Bolen
Cute and quick, she spent more time trying to convince us this wasn't happening quickly than she did on actually developing the relationship.
Becky Wyrick
Jul 07, 2016 Becky Wyrick rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Short but very hot. It was also sweet. Love happens fast in these short stories. It makes it a little hard to believe but they are fun.
Lisa
Sep 10, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short novella read, but really enjoyed the story and fell straight into the "big" family atmosphere of the two families - lots of characters and already felt comfortable with them. Belle and Rafe's kiss started the story off and only wish I had some mistletoe handy now!!! The relationship was very quick, but they grew up together from childhood, so it didn't need to be drawn out. I felt the story ended on an odd (happy) note, but the next book "Sweet Charity" is out (this also looks like a short ...more
Angela
2.Too fast
3.Too intrusive
Sandra
Jun 18, 2014 Sandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick, sweet and steamy read!
MostlyDelores
Review also to follow.
Lynda
Dec 10, 2011 Lynda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: x2011-kindle
LOVED this book. I loved how Rafe really got her and didn't do the macho "I know what's best, little lady" thing that he so easily could have done. But then, Ms. Dane's heroes usually aren't that...moronic? Or if they are, it's VERY short lived, and they understand nearly immediately how wrong it was.

This was a charming story with lots of great family interaction. Looking forward to reading the other book in this duo.
Sofia Grey
Feb 21, 2012 Sofia Grey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From one of my favourite romantica authors.

This was a sweet yet hot novella, where uber-organized Belle finally hooked up with Rafe, the boy next door who she’d crushed on for years. Enough tension to keep the story moving without getting stale, and plenty of hot loving. A great quick read - I just wish it had been longer :-)
namericanwordcat
I really like Lauren Dane's Contermpory Romances and I am excited to find out this is the start of a serie set in Davis, California. We have a big close family with wonderful parents on both sides. The heroine is quirky and uptight and going through a career crisis. The hero is yummy and knows himself. Snuggle up and enjoy!
Vanessa
Nov 04, 2012 Vanessa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have read a lot of love stories, but they are all different. This one didn't make me cry from sadness and from laughing to hard. If you are looking for a book to read just to lose yourself in another world for a few hours, this book is what you are looking for. It is a lovely story, with a happy ending.
Monica
Aug 18, 2011 Monica rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
3.5 stars. I really liked ths book because it was a swea story about a girl who was had a crush on her brothers best friend for over 13 years, but Rafe (her brothers friend) never noticed her because she was 4 years younger. Again, I loved the story, but I didn't feel like I got closure.
Yalda Catalán
Sep 22, 2012 Yalda Catalán rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
awwwwww sweet sweet loving hahahaa....but loved the while making love phrases "Holy sweet Jesus on a Skateboard" or "Christ onb a cracker" WTH!!! hahaha funny, but sweet....too short though!!!
Christina
Considering how short the story was, it was still....good. It's an I'm.in.love.with.my.bestfriend's.sister.and.she's.always.loved.me.and.we.are.gonna.have.the.best.sex.ever story.
Jennifer Clark
Nov 01, 2011 Jennifer Clark rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AAWWWW The Betterncourt brothers. . . HOLY HOTNESS. Accidently read book 2 first. but I love them both. To do list was a little short but I love it. I need more
Candace
Oct 24, 2011 Candace rated it liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
Fun book. Short read. I had already read book #2 (Sweet Charity) so it was nice to go back and get the beginning filled in.
Sue Sparks
Mar 06, 2014 Sue Sparks rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes you just need a hot and sexy read without all the heavy drama and this book delivered it.
Holly
A sweet, short story. I enjoy the friends-to-lovers theme when done well and this was cute.
Book Binge
Really quick and cute, kind of an abrupt ending.
Julz
Jun 27, 2013 Julz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
oh what a great quick read. really enjoyed it.
Erotic Horizon
To Do List by Lauren Dane (2007)
  • Unwrapped
  • Naughty and Nice: A Holiday Romance Collection
  • Kissing Cowboy (Men of S.W.A.T., #3)
  • A Question of Trust (A Question Of ... #1)
  • Sweet Caroline (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #1)
  • Taking Care of Business (Kate & Leah, #1)
  • Between a Ridge and a Hard Place
  • Turn it On (Turner Twins, #1)
  • Mistress Christmas (Wild West Boys, #1)
  • Taking the Cake (The Strip Series)
  • Saturday Night Special (Wild Irish #6)
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • F.M.P. Society
  • The Spy Who Saved Christmas (SDDU, #10)
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Pure Temptation (Harlequin Temptation #744)
  • Coming Home for Christmas: A Christmas in Paradise\O Christmas Tree\No Crib for a Bed
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)
Lauren Dane has been writing stories since she was able to use a pencil, and before that she used to tell them to people. Of course, she still talks nonstop, and through wonderful fate and good fortune, she’s now able to share what she writes with others. It’s a wonderful life!

The basics: Lauren is a mom, a partner, a best friend and a daughter. Living in the rainy but beautiful Pacific Northwest,
More about Lauren Dane...

Bettencourt Brothers (2 books)
  • Sweet Charity (Bettencourt Brothers, #2)