Start by marking “To Do List (Bettencourt Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
To Do List (Bettencourt Brothers, #1)

To Do List (Bettencourt Brothers #1)

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  727 ratings  ·  29 reviews
He wasn't part of her balance sheet. But one week in his bed could tip the scales.

Since she could pick up a pencil, Belle Taylor has used lists and charts to map out her life. When she achieves a goal, she marks it off her to do list. Simple. But now, just steps away from her corner-office, name-on-the-letterhead goal, she realizes that the life she thought she wanted may
Published December 11th 2007 by Samhain Publishing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about To Do List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Do List

Debbie
A really great and HOT Christmas story. Love the families of both the hero and heroine and how close everyone is to each other. That's how families should be.
Erin
Contemp Christmas romance. It was... sweet. Sometimes a little bit repetitive. Mostly in the sense that every single member of her family had to tell her how much they hated her job and what it was doing to her etc. It was a bit whirlwind, but at the same time not, since they had known each other their entire lives. (They met when she was 4, he was 8) So it was a case of 'I've loved you forever.' and that made the whirlwind relationship bit not horrible. The sex was... ehhh nothing to blow your ...more
Heather in FL
I enjoyed this story, I really did. It was insta-love, but then again, they'd known each other since they were kids. Belle has had a crush on Rafe since she was 15; he realized five years ago that she wasn't just his best friend's bossy younger sister anymore. She has a high-stress job, and has come home for the Christmas holiday, and that's when their feelings really take it up a notch.

One thing I didn't like about this story is that there didn't seem to be any strife. It was too perfect. Since
Lisa
Short novella read, but really enjoyed the story and fell straight into the "big" family atmosphere of the two families - lots of characters and already felt comfortable with them. Belle and Rafe's kiss started the story off and only wish I had some mistletoe handy now!!! The relationship was very quick, but they grew up together from childhood, so it didn't need to be drawn out. I felt the story ended on an odd (happy) note, but the next book "Sweet Charity" is out (this also looks like a short ...more
Sandra
Quick, sweet and steamy read!
MostlyDelores
Pretty bad, actually.
Lynda
LOVED this book. I loved how Rafe really got her and didn't do the macho "I know what's best, little lady" thing that he so easily could have done. But then, Ms. Dane's heroes usually aren't that...moronic? Or if they are, it's VERY short lived, and they understand nearly immediately how wrong it was.

This was a charming story with lots of great family interaction. Looking forward to reading the other book in this duo.
Sofia Grey
From one of my favourite romantica authors.

This was a sweet yet hot novella, where uber-organized Belle finally hooked up with Rafe, the boy next door who she’d crushed on for years. Enough tension to keep the story moving without getting stale, and plenty of hot loving. A great quick read - I just wish it had been longer :-)
namericanwordcat
I really like Lauren Dane's Contermpory Romances and I am excited to find out this is the start of a serie set in Davis, California. We have a big close family with wonderful parents on both sides. The heroine is quirky and uptight and going through a career crisis. The hero is yummy and knows himself. Snuggle up and enjoy!
Vanessa
I have read a lot of love stories, but they are all different. This one didn't make me cry from sadness and from laughing to hard. If you are looking for a book to read just to lose yourself in another world for a few hours, this book is what you are looking for. It is a lovely story, with a happy ending.
Monica
3.5 stars. I really liked ths book because it was a swea story about a girl who was had a crush on her brothers best friend for over 13 years, but Rafe (her brothers friend) never noticed her because she was 4 years younger. Again, I loved the story, but I didn't feel like I got closure.
Yalda Catalán
awwwwww sweet sweet loving hahahaa....but loved the while making love phrases "Holy sweet Jesus on a Skateboard" or "Christ onb a cracker" WTH!!! hahaha funny, but sweet....too short though!!!
Christina
Considering how short the story was, it was still....good. It's an I'm.in.love.with.my.bestfriend's.sister.and.she's.always.loved.me.and.we.are.gonna.have.the.best.sex.ever story.
Jenn
AAWWWW The Betterncourt brothers. . . HOLY HOTNESS. Accidently read book 2 first. but I love them both. To do list was a little short but I love it. I need more
Candace
Fun book. Short read. I had already read book #2 (Sweet Charity) so it was nice to go back and get the beginning filled in.
Sue Sparks
Sometimes you just need a hot and sexy read without all the heavy drama and this book delivered it.
Holly
A sweet, short story. I enjoy the friends-to-lovers theme when done well and this was cute.
Julz
oh what a great quick read. really enjoyed it.
Erotic Horizon
To Do List by Lauren Dane (2007)
Dariel
To Do List by Lauren Dane (2007)
Shawna
I think that they are so cute together.
Ty Langston
loving this so far1!!!!

Kathy
want more bettencourt brothers.
Cute story, liked it a lot.
Imjstgr8
Liked it. It was very sweet.
  • Unwrapped
  • Touching Lace (Vaughn, #1)
  • Turn it On (Turner Twins, #1)
  • Sweet Caroline (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #1)
  • Saturday Night Special (Wild Irish, #6)
  • Between a Ridge and a Hard Place
  • Flashback (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #2)
  • A Question of Trust (A Question Of ... #1)
  • Falling for the CEO (Stanton Family #1)
  • Holiday Sparks
  • Miss Firecracker  (Wild West Boys, #2)
  • A Marine for Christmas (Harlequin Super Romance (Larger Print))
  • Coming Home for Christmas: A Christmas in Paradise\O Christmas Tree\No Crib for a Bed
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • In the Clear (Winter Rescue #1)
  • Curve Ball
  • Just My Type (Bradfords, #3)
Lauren Dane has been writing stories since she was able to use a pencil, and before that she used to tell them to people. Of course, she still talks nonstop, and through wonderful fate and good fortune, she’s now able to share what she writes with others. It’s a wonderful life!

The basics: Lauren is a mom, a partner, a best friend and a daughter. Living in the rainy but beautiful Pacific Northwest,
More about Lauren Dane...
Laid Bare (Brown Siblings, #1) Giving Chase (Chase Brothers, #1) Coming Undone (Brown Siblings, #2) Taking Chase (Chase Brothers, #2) Making Chase (Chase Brothers, #4)