Connecting Peace, Purpose, & Prosperity: A Survival Guide & Memoir

Connecting Peace, Purpose, & Prosperity: A Survival Guide & Memoir

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
"Rob Severson allowed me to laugh with and at myself more than any other human being, but always with a little life lesson to be gained." -Dean E. Johnson, Former Minnesota State Senator "Rob has a genius for expressing profound truths in simple ways, and there is much wisdom to be gained from the reading of this book." - Dick Amundson, CEO of Tentmakers "I really admire t...more
Published March 25th 2009 by Dog Ear Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Connecting Peace, Purpose, & Prosperity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Connecting Peace, Purpose, & Prosperity

S.B.

Connecting Peace, Purpose, & Prosperity by Rob Severson

Life is more then just making money. It’s about living a life of purpose through faith. Rob Severson has seen both sides of this situation. As a very successful banker he experienced working in the fast lane. Life soon throws him a curve ball. He is still successful but his purpose in life is rather different. In “Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity” we travel with Rob as he reflects on his career and the growth of his faith which leads to his purpose.

Unlike other memoirs, “Connecting P...more
Laurie
Enjoyed it very much. I love the format - Basically, a letter written to Rob’s children and grandchildren with nuggets of wisdom to guide them by. Every parent of grandparent should do this. It will be a treasure for years to come.
The 3 key touch points are right on! For those of us who like to control our lives, the first key is a powerful reminder of “Who” is really in charge and the fact that we have to let go and let God! Things flow so much better when we relinquish control to God, plus it...more
Mikhal Szabo
We have the great privilege of getting to learn from those who have gone before. I'm grateful to Rob for sharing his story, his advice, and his life, with myself and my family. My Dad and I read this aloud to one another on a drive from Minnesota to Iowa, which made it all the more meaningful.
Shalonda Williams
Shalonda Williams marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2010
Rob Severson
Feb 23, 2010 Rob Severson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Achievers: Ordinary People Who Do Extraordinary Things