Start by marking “Passion Projected (Passion Projected, #1)” as Want to Read:
Passion Projected (Passion Projected, #1)

Passion Projected (Passion Projected #1)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Marley truly believes she's losing her mind. The dream lover who's brought her pleasure continually for the last three months finally appears in the flesh with his two gorgeous friends, and he reveals some unexpected news.

Zachary is determined to claim Marley as his mate and takes her on a lusty road trip to his compound in Virginia. But when her dreams turn sinister and
Published October 30th 2009 by Siren-Bookstrand (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Passion Projected, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion Projected

Stacey Espino
I was surprised by this book!
The writing was good and the plot kept me reading into the wee hours of the morning. Marley was likeable and easy to relate to.
I hate when an erotica book is just sex scene after sex scene with no other point to it. Not this one! It had a great story, suspence, romance and of course...hot action ;)
Can't wait for the next installment.
Debbie
Vivid dreams of a lover that Marley Hart only wished was real. Nights of dream like passion was all Zachary Zevgolis could give her until he found her. Now, explaining who and what he is turned out to be more difficult than he expected. Even if she excepted it all, could he keep her safe form his rivals.

This is a character driven story with really good interactions. The anger that Marley shows over being taken from her life, the guilt that Zachary has because of her distress, and the lust of all
Kelley
I am one of the lucky few who have had the chance to read this book before it made it to print. And let me tell you this bright new author really has what it takes. This is an amazing new twist to the genre. Very imaginative and believable characters. And the men that this lady has come up with are just HOT HOT HOT, even the bad guys! I would recommend this book to anyone who loves the world of paranormal and werewolves mixed in with a lot of erotica! I really hope that Ms. Salaiz takes this new ...more
Jennifer Salaiz
Oct 16, 2009 Jennifer Salaiz rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I've read this book so many times I could probably tell you what it says word for word, lol. I have to tell everyone how much I enjoyed the process of seeing these characters develop. I pray you all enjoy the book. Happy Reading!!!
LynnMarie
Ashira Datya’s Review

Passion Projected is an awesome story that just sucked me in from the beginning. Marley was having a torrent love affair with handsome Zachary in her dreams for months. One day, coming out of the grocery store, Marley bumped into Zachary and her life turned upside down and inside out as the truth shocks her and puts her in danger.

Zachary and Marley race to safety with the help of his friends Cole and Jordan, but despite having his friends with him to protect Marley, danger
Lori Whitwam
Just not as enthralling as a lot of what I've read lately. Or maybe I wasn't in the right mood. Either way, the hero/heroine were likable enough, but the overall story and menage angle didn't really work for me.
ValerieC

This is a prequel to 'Projected Pleasure'.
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Trisha Lovell
Trisha Lovell marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Monique Barao
Monique Barao marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Chrystal_K
Chrystal_K marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Tania
Tania marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
SassySami
SassySami marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Maricar
Maricar marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Maura
Maura added it
Jan 21, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
**First off, I would like to say that if you're under the age of 18, my work is not for you.**

The last few years I've moved around to a lot of different places. Texas, Connecticut and California. Family is everything to me. My mother always encouraged my reading growing up. Looking back, my earliest memories revolve around my grandmother, who was always glued to a book. Her passion for mystery is
More about Jennifer Salaiz...

Passion Projected (2 books)
  • Projected Pleasure (Passion Projected, #2)
Engaging Evelyn Saving Sarah (Blissful Bets, #2) Stalk Me Poisonous Pleasure (The Soul Collector, #1) Projected Pleasure (Passion Projected, #2)