Start by marking “Stand and Deliver” as Want to Read:
Stand and Deliver

Stand and Deliver

3.11 of 5 stars 3.11  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A tale of dark, dangerous highwaymen and the man they take captive.

When Lucien Mayer, 14th Earl of Ravensberry is taken hostage by a gang of highwaymen, he is drawn to the damaged, reclusive Ambrosius and the dangerous, brooding Dante. Torn between escaping and satisfying his body's needs, his life will never be the same again.

Reader Advisory: This book contains explicit s
Published October 12th 2009 by Total-e-Bound (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Stand and Deliver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stand and Deliver

Elisa Rolle
This is actually a book that won me over in time and not from the first pages as usually a book does. I'm very much the reader that, if at page 5 is not yet taken by the book, goes back to the blurb to see if I missed something, than read the last page, maybe the before the last page (I know, I know, shoot me on the place!) and then, if nothing else happens, I close it and open another one. No friends, I'm not such a martyr to finish a book I don't like, and so I don't post of book I don't like ...more
Nile Princess
Ok, another book that I almost abandoned. An earl gets robbed by some highway men and, much to their amusement, he decides to fight back. In the midst of the struggles, he rips off the scarf that conceals one of the highway man's face which means that he should be killed, but because the robber is attracted to him, he takes him with them. Right, sounded good.

This was another story that was bogged down with sex. Apart from that, we have the hemming and hawwing over Ambrosius's attraction to the e
Erastes
Oh dear, I thought. Another kidnap/rape-non con turns to love story. However it turns out that it’s not quite as predictable as I imagined and that was a nice surprise.

The cover is quite nice. Frilly shirt: check. Moonlight and a castle: check. Not a bad cover at all.

The length is only 34,000 words, though – even though Total e-bound Publishing call it a novel. I wouldn’t call that size anything but a novella, so pay your £2.99 knowing the length.

Lucien is travelling the London to Nottingham roa
Ami
Lucien Mayer, Earl of Ravensberry, is held up at gun point and robbed by four highwaymen. When he challenges one of the highwaymen to a fight, he ends up as their captive. As a captive, Lucien finds himself grows intense feelings for two of the highwaymen -- the sarcastic-coldhearted Dante and the reserved-angsty Ambrosius (whom just lost the love of his life six months previously). He falls for Ambrosius at the same time drives lust for Dante.

This is dark and complicated love as its best. I don
xbmbgrl
This was an interesting and complex story revolving around a gang of highwaymen and their emotional interactions throughout the gang.

The gang consists of four men and soon encompasses Lucian as well. Lucian is kidnapped after a botched robbery and taken to their hideout. He soon becomes like an insecure and untrusted fifth member as emotions run high amongst the three main characters. These include Ambrosius, the heartbroken and sensitive one, Dante, the misunderstood and sarcastic one, and Luc
Zaa
At first it was OK. I read the first three chapters then I give up. The story made me frustrated.
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Karen
Karen added it
Nov 08, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Akira
Akira marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Sara Covolo
Sara Covolo marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Barbara Elora
Barbara Elora marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Mia Ivanova
Mia Ivanova marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Toria Hemmings
Toria Hemmings marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Miranda Mcintosh
Miranda Mcintosh marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Scarlet writes erotic romance.

Scarlet would rather stick pins in her eyes than go on Facebook but now sees the necessary evil of it. Please join her there for useless writing-related ramblings and hot men musings and ease her in gently. Bah.
More about Scarlet Blackwell...
Rescue Me Inferno And So Is Love Just Desserts (Table for Two, #1) Blind Blondie