Start by marking “Love Me Forever (Forever Vampires #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Forever (Forever Vampires #2)

Love Me Forever (Forever Vampires #2)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  211 ratings  ·  25 reviews
The second book in my vampire series, Love Me Forever is set in German Village in Columbus Ohio and is the story of physician/vampire Justin Corvus and a blue-collar single mother named Stella. Neither Justin nor Stella expected the attraction between them, nor could they anticipate the act of violence that puts Justin afoul of the vampire code he helped establish.
Published June 1st 2010 by Zebra (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Forever

I'm sorry but I have to give up on this one. It's bugging the hell out of me. I did however make it to page 102 before I couldn't take it anymore.

The story started out promising and the characters kinda neat. However I think her proofreader must have just pushed this one through because the leading man's name keeps changing from Justin to Julian on an almost page by page basis. Words are forgotten entirely in some sentences so that you have a 'huh?' moment and have to read that part before real
PepperP0t (ireadthatbook.com)
Although this one read faster and the characters were more defined, the book was not as good to me. There were some author issues that took me out of the book and reduced my enjoyment.

Simple things like:
Not often do American's go on about "you lot";
I was extremely confused about a "life-long" vegetarian wishing for a breakfast sausage sandwich;
The heroine putting on a coat that was burned 2 days previously because of the blood;
The string with the mother should have been more complete - it just
Andrea Loveless
The editing on this was awful. There are several consistency errors, such as character names. Many times words are omitted from sentences. Lots of stuff happening, but the characters are lifeless and boring. Nothing about Stella makes her interesting enough that a 2000 year old man would find her the least bit appealing or attractive. Her son, supposedly 9, is either woefully childish and unbelievable or made to sound like he's older and wise for a child. Either way, he comes off as a 4 or 5 yea ...more
Michelle Nichols
I felt that this story moved much faster than the first. However it bugged me that Stella just gave in to Justin so willy nilly after she had been so stubborn and adamant about him not telling her what to do. She was raging mad one day and in his bed the next. It just seemed a little abrupt to me. However I love Stella and Sam. Especially Sam. He's such a strong adorable sweet caring amazing... Etc kid. I'm pretty sure he makes the story. Also I love how feisty Stella is and sticks up for what s ...more
Alexander
Very cheesy at some points, but they are so well-done. A good book to just pick up and read in bed. I'm really no critic, and I'm easily amused, so.... yeah... but I liked it a lot.

And reading with an English accent for the English ones makes this book so amusing.
Sara
Abandoned on page 42 - this was such a boring book I couldn't even get through page 50.
Lover of Romance
Love Me Forever starts out with Stella Schwartz a single mother, and stretched thin in order to provide for her young son. Living in her mothers house, in a dangerous area, Stella wishes they could move to a better environment, especially for her son. But she has no way at the moment. Close to Halloween, she takes her son shopping to a store for a costume, and the clerk is a handsome rogue, who is enticing, and starts to slowly court her, never knowing that he is a vampire. Justin Corvus, is a v ...more
Theresa
Justin's story. He comes over to America to visit Dixie & Christopher (Kit) allowing us to see how they've settled in over there in Columbus, Ohio. (Dixie's new occupation is delightfully different). And of course he runs into the love of his life: Stella Schwartz.

She's single mom with a lowing paying job, a mom in prison and a 9 year old son: Sam.

They have 2 different groups of bad guys. Just as soon as they take care of one the other pops up. I love way the first group are handled but the
Teresa Kleeman
The second book in Rosemary Laurey vampire series, Love Me Forever is set in German Village in Columbus Ohio and is the story of physician/vampire Justin Corvus and a blue-collar single mother named Stella. Neither Justin nor Stella expected the attraction between them, nor could they anticipate the act of violence that puts Justin afoul of the vampire code he helped establish.

Stella is a single mother with a son she would die for to protect. She deals with a mother who is in prison and makes S
Izzy
The proofreader must have gone on holiday or something because there were a large number of grammatical errors and sentences that don't make sense because they are missing a word.
I don't know why but the author has this need to finish every other sentence with an exclamation point, even when one isn't needed.

I've got another book by this author so I'll give that one a try. I'm hoping that this is just a one off.
I must point out that I didn't realise that this is #2 in a series. It would be best
Livvie
Justin and Stella's love story was wonderful. After the 1st book was so-so with Kit and Dixie I was a little leery to pick up this one however, a friend loaned me her copy so onward I read. And damn I'm glad I did. The drama and angst of Love Me Forever tore at my heartstrings and left me rejoicing at the end. The added who done it, how'd it happen and will he or won't he mysteries added enough spice and meat to keep the story from being to wishy washy lovey dovey. I would say that someone would ...more
Camilla
I was a little scared starting this after reading the reviews, because there were a lot of negative ones.

But I dont understand why? I thought this book was way better than the first. We got a lot more from all the characters and I liked how fast Stella became a vampire, and that we didnt get the can I / can't I for 200 pages. They were in love from the first page almost, and that was a fresh new thing..

I still dont think these books come any where near the LOTU, IAD or BDB series, but its defin
Brittany
I really enjoyed the first in the series, but I LOVED this story. I enjoyed the mix with Stella being a mom. Sam is adorable and I think his reaction at the end when he learns of his moms secret to be realistic and cute. Kids always seem to shock me with how accepting they are of those who are different and seeing the positive in things! I love the romance between Stella and Justin. It is a romance so obviously they get together at the end but enjoyed how Stella has her own backbone just like Di ...more
Crystal
the Vampires have a code, you cannot break the code, if you do you're banished, there is no leeway in the code. It's a stupid code.

other than the heavy use of exclaimation points and every time she uses "I see." and then tells us why or more aptly why not the person saying "I see." doesn't really see. It's not a completely bad series. Exclaimation points make them seem juvenile and over reactive. Especially in the intimate scenes. Which go something like this

"I wanna take my pants off!"

"You b
Jaime Atkins
Given I had the first two books in one volume, I continued on and read this book. It was OK....not horrible, but not great. The love affair happened too quickly and Stella ran headlong into vampirism without any problems which was less than acceptable as a reader. I have the next two books in this series, but it will be a while before I pick them up, if ever.
Holly
I didn't care enough about the story or the characters to keep going. I got over half way through this book, but that in itself was a struggle. I can't recommend this book to anyone. There is really nothing exciting here and there were so many errors, grammatically, that it was a real disappointment. I can't believe this was published this way.
Lori {Romancing the Dark Side}
I liked it. Justin and Stella's story was better than the first book. I like that there was more romance and more action in this one and enjoyed the new characters. I think the author's writing style is getting better with each book. Will pick up the next in the series.
Kathy
very good story about modern day woman and very old fashion vampire lover, a single moms devotion to her child , very funny moments and just a delight to read
Amy Softa
Better than the last one, but still only two stars. Going to give the series one more try with the next book, but if it doesn't get a lot better I'm done.
Sarah Marie
Feb 20, 2015 Sarah Marie marked it as no-thank-you
I wasn't moved by the first book in this series and while the series doesn't seem bad, I'm not sure if this is a series for me.
Maria
3. Be Mine Forever
4. Keep Me Forever
5. Midnight Lover
Jolan
This was definitly not the best book (in my opinion) but I really did love the kid. I don't know....
Ann
warning explicit sex, good story
Theresa
don't know want to read it
Melissa
that greatest book ever
Delitealex
Delitealex marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Tiffany Lee
Tiffany Lee is currently reading it
Feb 17, 2015
Amber
Amber added it
Feb 17, 2015
Sheenetta T
Sheenetta T marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
  • Vampire Kisses
  • Midnight (The Shadow Keepers, #3.5)
  • Heart Change (Celta's Heartmates, #8)
  • A Taste for Passion (Kendrian Vampires, #1)
  • Wanted: Undead or Alive (Love at Stake, #12)
  • Dark Warrior Unbroken (Talions, #2)
  • Bid High
  • Eternally Bound (Tribes of the Vampire, #3)
  • The Wagered Wench
  • Vampire Vintage
  • My Forbidden Desire (My Immortals #2)
  • Be My Valentine, Vampire (Wicked Games #2.2)
  • After Sundown (Vampire Trilogy, #2)
  • The Star King (Star, #1)
  • Chosen (Guardians' League, #3)
  • Build Me Up
  • Be My Vampire Tonight (Darklander Lovers, #1)
  • Night After Night (Brotherhood of Blood, #5)
USA Today Best-selling author Rosemary Laurey is an ex-pat Brit, retired special education teacher and grandmother who now lives in Ohio and has a wonderful time writing and letting her imagination run riot. Her hobbies are vacuuming, dusting and cleaning toilets but regrettably the demands of her writing career leave little time to engage in these pursuits.
More about Rosemary Laurey...

Forever Vampires (5 books)
  • Kiss Me Forever (Forever Vampires #1)
  • Be Mine Forever (Forever Vampires #3)
  • Keep Me Forever (Forever Vampires #4)
  • Midnight Lover (Forever Vampires #5)
Kiss Me Forever (Forever Vampires #1) Kiss Me Forever / Love Me Forever (Forever Vampires #1-2) Be Mine Forever (Forever Vampires #3) Keep Me Forever (Forever Vampires #4) Midnight Lover (Forever Vampires #5)