Riptide (Julesburg Mystery Series #2)

Riptide (Julesburg Mystery Series #2)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  152 ratings  ·  14 reviews
In this page-turning murder mystery, a couple uncovers a shocking secret about their quiet Oregon community. Book 2 of The Julesburg Mysteries.
Published October 1st 2002 by Revell (first published September 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Riptide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riptide

Jean Barrington
A REALLY good mystery about twin sisters who were raised apart and discover each other as adults. They have plans for a life together in the same Oregon coast town, when a series of strange and terrifying events changes their plans. The story is a Christian story with one of the main characters working through a crisis from a Christian perspective and other characters who are not Christian working through it from their perspectives. Good balance is given to both perspectives.
Elizabeth Carr
It was good in the end, but reading it on Kindle stressed me out - the book was on there twice so the end came up as 50%, it felt like a long drag which was a shame
Nell
Another good read from Lorena McCourtney. This one was more preachy than her previous books and I suspect the way Christianity is seen in the US is very different from Uk interpretations. The ending of the book felt rushed which cost it a star. The mystery element was good and I'm looking forward to reading the third book in the series.
Denise
The two I read from this series went basically like this: Independent, wealthy girl meets Christian boy who tries to get girl to "accept Christ" whilst undertaking some sort of murder mystery together, and of course falling in love. Good not great.
Libby Sellers
Good contemporary Christian mystery/Romance. Lots of pieces to the puzzle and keeps you guessing until close to the end. I'm not a huge romance fan but that is just a small piece of the story.
Darlene Hull
This is a good book for when you need a light escape without being fully sucked in to the story. Not bad, but quite predictable.
Rachelle
Better than the first book. However, still only OK. I hope the last in the series makes it worth it.
Jennifer Ayres
I grabed this one from my library reading list thought I would try it - but I didn't like it.
Ruth
Was a very good read and was pleased that the "Christian" catagory was also true.
Tiffany
Good book, kept me wanting to read more. Love her stuff!
Beverley
Another exciting Christian suspense novel
Shelly
Love the Oregon Coast setting!
Sally Pratt
A decent mystery.
Bette
Great reading.
Connie Steckel
Connie Steckel marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Wendy Bearman
Wendy Bearman marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Kate Brugger
Kate Brugger marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Rhona Crouthamel
Rhona Crouthamel marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Leah Schwabauer
Leah Schwabauer marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Invisible (Ivy Malone Mysteries, #1) In Plain Sight (Ivy Malone Mysteries, #2) On the Run (Ivy Malone Mysteries, #3) Stranded (Ivy Malone Mysteries, #4) Dying to Read (The Cate Kinkaid Files, #1)