Start by marking “Unholy Matrimony” as Want to Read:
Unholy Matrimony

Unholy Matrimony

3.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  127 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Benjamin Bell is a reluctant architect living in the city that never sleeps. On a weekend vacation to Las Vegas, the city of sin, he finds that there’s more to life than board meetings, sensible suits, and doing what is expected of him. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?

In Benjamin Bell’s case, a little bit of Vegas follows him home in the form of Mason Hadley. Little
Published 2009 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Unholy Matrimony, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unholy Matrimony

Force of Law by Jez MorrowTruth in the Dark by Amy LaneFrog by Mary CalmesA Note in the Margin by Isabelle RowanCinder by Marie Sexton
Best Gay Cinderfellas
73rd out of 201 books — 352 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesCollision Course by K.A. MitchellA Matter of Time by Mary CalmesStrawberries for Dessert by Marie SextonDrawn Together by Z.A. Maxfield
Favorite Gay Twinks
151st out of 305 books — 282 voters

More lists with this book...

Maya
Jul 28, 2014 Maya rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiodick
07/16/14 Audible Version. 3 Stars. I still enjoyed the story very much but the narrator was wretched and ruined some of my happiness.

12/10/10 I know that there are a lot of mixed reviews on this book but I have to say I just loved it. It's not perfect by any means and neither are the MC's but I'm still feeling the love.
Elisa Rolle
Wealthy and handsome Benjamin Bell has everything he wants in life, a penthouse apartment in Park Avenue, NYC, an easy job at his father architecture firm, and beautiful girlfriend... but he awakes in a hotel room with an hangover and no idea of what he did the night before. Two baby blue eyes and milky white skin is the only remembrance he has of the person he spent the night with, and not sleeping if the five used condoms he finds in the room are any indication. His friend Lucas, who was with ...more
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
I was given a ARC for an honest review and let me say, this is one hot novella. (It was short but oh so sweet) Ben and his best friend Lucas take a few days away from the office and head out to Las Vegas. Ben has a Long term relationship with Genevieve, but is clearly not happy so he tells her that the trip to Vegas is business related. Ben gets drunk out of his mind, and falls head over heels for Mason…That’s right, another man and they end up at the Chapel of Love. Ben has little memory of all ...more
Sophia
I have come to enjoy this storyline I shall call 'marrying under the influence'. Truly, Vegas is a dangerous place to be if you can't hold your liquor after you've picked up a date for the night. At least that's my observation after reading three romance novels with that being the case.

This is one that if I had paid close attention to the gist of the story before I picked it up; I probably wouldn't have read it. I'm not big on cheating and this whole story is a result of a guy lying and cheatin
Ririn Miu
Jul 30, 2010 Ririn Miu rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction, romance
girly girly girlyyyy~!!!!!!!!
I can't believe the rating was so high for this book! Seriously, I've read fanfics better than this, scratch that, WAAAAAYYY better than this. This sounds like a fanfic I wrote when I'm fifteen, I mean without the sex of course >_< I just wanna kill the main characters. If you're looking for some warm fuzzy feeling then this is your book.
Kassa
Apr 18, 2010 Kassa rated it liked it
This novella has a fun and interesting premise and is surprisingly not filled with sex scenes. There is at least an attempt to bring more character and plot into the story, yet sadly the story still isn’t completely successful. There are several writing and pacing issues as well as a lack of depth to the characters beyond their surface descriptions. Additionally there is very little action, as the characters seem to just exist rather than engaging in interesting dialogue or scenes. Thus the book ...more
Cheryl
Oct 02, 2014 Cheryl rated it liked it
"I must have had a good time last night but what did I do?" is the premise of this book.
Ben wakes up in a hotel room to evidence of how he spent the night and realises he has cheated on his girlfriend but has no idea who with. And so the story begins. It is an MM story so that gives away one detail, but you find that out soon enough.

I haven't read it recently but the plot remains with me.
April
This was a really interesting read, just not my typical genre. I will on occasions give an MM a shot but usually it is part of a series I am reading. This was a really interesting story but just left me cold.

Part of my problem is both characters are young and kind of immature. They just did not connect with me, I tried but, just eh.

The steam way hot and heavy, really plentiful. I wish I were into this genre. If you like MM and New Adult sort of characters you will really enjoy this book.

It had
Carol E. Rich
May 07, 2015 Carol E. Rich rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read this book many times. Its outrageous and outrageous and I love it. Ben is so lost in his life and when Mason busts in he is flailing. Any other MC wouldn't have worked with this story. I know some people don't like him but I KNOW people like him. They are going through life being pushed by others wants and desires. He hasn't been raised to believe that what he wants matters. I think this is what pisses readers off about him. He is a door mat. Until he meets Mason, he has no clue what ...more
Njoki
May 21, 2016 Njoki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
what a gem.totally loved this book.and the banter was on point.its amazing how I forgot this was an ofy.Ben took it like a champ. no melodrama for him.
Deanna Against Censorship
What an absurdly delightful story. I love Mason, his style, his eyes, his mouth. Ben is uptight in a non-uptight family with a girlfriend made of ice until he goes to Vegas. Not going to say much as I do not want to ruin it. If you want to laugh. If you want a twink who is flawed but beautiful. If you need to smile. Read this.
Coribooks
First time I've read a MM erotic romance and really enjoyed it.
Mandi
Jun 11, 2011 Mandi rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-mm
Total fluff, but I just loved this! Just what I was in the mood to read. Lighthearted, funny with totally unbelievable plot and two guys hot for each other. I'm looking forward to reading more from these authors!
Bink257
Nov 30, 2013 Bink257 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed these characters, their personalities and interactions were entertaining. It was a fun read!
Southernangel
Nov 19, 2013 Southernangel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: must-read, awwww
Adorably cute. Was one of my favorites in the fan fiction era, and is still absolutely brilliant.
Ashty
Mar 04, 2012 Ashty rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome-books
All I want to say is that I am looking forward to reading all audra beagle's books. :D
Yolanda
Yolanda rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Tailtiu
Tailtiu marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Skm
Skm added it
Jun 02, 2016
Cary DR
Cary DR rated it did not like it
Jun 01, 2016
Nana
Nana marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Ginne
Ginne rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Lupita
Lupita rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2015
LadyDarya
LadyDarya marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Ida
Ida added it
Oct 30, 2015
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2016
Sylvia
Sylvia rated it liked it
May 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Kiss
  • Brindisi Bedfellows
  • Fugitive Color
  • Friends and Lovers
  • Rules Were Made to Be Broken
  • Gay Until Graduation (G-A-Y #3)
  • Love Ahead: Expect Delays
  • The Manny Diaries
  • A Little Bite of Magic (Little Magic, #1)
  • A Helping Hand (Tennessee Cops, #2)
  • The Match Before Christmas  (The Match Before Christmas #1)
  • Aquamarine
  • The Trouble With Angel (Baseball #1)
  • A Tender Rough
  • Sex, Lies & Wedding Bells
  • More Than Just a Good Book, A Short Story
  • Mandarin Orange: Sweet and Sour (Fruit Basket, #3)
  • Keeper's Pledge (Midwinter Manor, #2)
Audra Red, known for her gay romance trilogy "Chalk Butterfly," is an ex-librarian and copyeditor turned romance and erotica connoisseur. She is currently working on a handful of gay romance novellas along with spicing up her writing catalog by penning pure erotica shorts. Look for both audio and print versions of her works in the near future!

From heart-melting romance to titillating erotica, Ms.
More about Audra Red...