Unholy Matrimony

Unholy Matrimony

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Benjamin Bell is a reluctant architect living in the city that never sleeps. On a weekend vacation to Las Vegas, the city of sin, he finds that there’s more to life than board meetings, sensible suits, and doing what is expected of him. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?

In Benjamin Bell’s case, a little bit of Vegas follows him home in the form of Mason Hadley. Little...more
Published 2009 by Torquere Press

Force of Law by Jez MorrowTruth in the Dark by Amy LaneA Note in the Margin by Isabelle RowanFrog by Mary CalmesCinder by Marie Sexton
Best Gay Cinderfellas
77th out of 186 books — 312 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesCollision Course by K.A. MitchellA Matter of Time by Mary CalmesCrossing Borders by Z.A. MaxfieldDrawn Together by Z.A. Maxfield
Favorite Gay Twinks
145th out of 240 books — 205 voters

More lists with this book...

Maya
07/16/14 Audible Version. I still enjoyed the story very much but the narrator was wretched and ruined some of my happiness.

12/10/10 I know that there are a lot of mixed reviews on this book but I have to say I just loved it. It's not perfect by any means and neither are the MC's but I'm still feeling the love.
Elisa Ramblings
Wealthy and handsome Benjamin Bell has everything he wants in life, a penthouse apartment in Park Avenue, NYC, an easy job at his father architecture firm, and beautiful girlfriend... but he awakes in a hotel room with an hangover and no idea of what he did the night before. Two baby blue eyes and milky white skin is the only remembrance he has of the person he spent the night with, and not sleeping if the five used condoms he finds in the room are any indication. His friend Lucas, who was with...more
Sophia
I have come to enjoy this storyline I shall call 'marrying under the influence'. Truly, Vegas is a dangerous place to be if you can't hold your liquor after you've picked up a date for the night. At least that's my observation after reading three romance novels with that being the case.

This is one that if I had paid close attention to the gist of the story before I picked it up; I probably wouldn't have read it. I'm not big on cheating and this whole story is a result of a guy lying and cheatin...more
Ririn Miu
girly girly girlyyyy~!!!!!!!!
I can't believe the rating was so high for this book! Seriously, I've read fanfics better than this, scratch that, WAAAAAYYY better than this. This sounds like a fanfic I wrote when I'm fifteen, I mean without the sex of course >_< I just wanna kill the main characters. If you're looking for some warm fuzzy feeling then this is your book.
Kassa
This novella has a fun and interesting premise and is surprisingly not filled with sex scenes. There is at least an attempt to bring more character and plot into the story, yet sadly the story still isn’t completely successful. There are several writing and pacing issues as well as a lack of depth to the characters beyond their surface descriptions. Additionally there is very little action, as the characters seem to just exist rather than engaging in interesting dialogue or scenes. Thus the book...more
April
This was a really interesting read, just not my typical genre. I will on occasions give an MM a shot but usually it is part of a series I am reading. This was a really interesting story but just left me cold.

Part of my problem is both characters are young and kind of immature. They just did not connect with me, I tried but, just eh.

The steam way hot and heavy, really plentiful. I wish I were into this genre. If you like MM and New Adult sort of characters you will really enjoy this book.

It had...more
Coribooks
First time I've read a MM erotic romance and really enjoyed it.
Mandi
Total fluff, but I just loved this! Just what I was in the mood to read. Lighthearted, funny with totally unbelievable plot and two guys hot for each other. I'm looking forward to reading more from these authors!
Ociany
Best story I have read in a long time. I loved the idea and the characters. It was a really light read but it's fantastic. I recommend it to everyone.
Bink257
I really enjoyed these characters, their personalities and interactions were entertaining. It was a fun read!
Southernangel
Adorably cute. Was one of my favorites in the fan fiction era, and is still absolutely brilliant.
Ashty
All I want to say is that I am looking forward to reading all audra beagle's books. :D
Alex
Alex added it
Jul 12, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Libbsmm
Libbsmm marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Jun 07, 2014
Fay
Fay marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Riayl
Riayl marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
May 29, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Shierra
Shierra marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Audra Red, known for her gay romance trilogy "Chalk Butterfly," is an ex-librarian and copyeditor turned romance and erotica connoisseur. She is currently working on a handful of gay romance novellas along with spicing up her writing catalog by penning pure erotica shorts. Look for both audio and print versions of her works in the near future!

From heart-melting romance to titillating erotica, Ms....more
More about Audra Red...
Chalk Butterfly: The Complete Trilogy Chalk Butterfly: "Chrysalis" (Part One) Private Property and Private Parts Chalk Butterfly: "Metamorphosis" (Part Two) Chalk Butterfly: Flight (Part Three)