Start by marking “Pink Princess Rules The School (Perfectly Princess)” as Want to Read:
Pink Princess Rules The School (Perfectly Princess)

Pink Princess Rules The School (Perfectly Princess #1)

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  314 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
A spunky new series for any girl who dreams of being a princess. The book even looks magical --- it's printed on pink pages!
Printed on PINK pages!
You are royally NOT invited . . .
Juliet Henry is turning seven. For her birthday, she's planning a pink princess party --- for girls only! They'll all wear pink clothes, make pink crowns, and eat pink food. Who wants boys at a
Mass Market Paperback, 80 pages
Published February 1st 2010 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Pink Princess Rules The School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Princess Rules The School

Abbie
Jun 11, 2010 Abbie rated it it was amazing
In this book, I liked how Juliet wasn't going to let the boys come to her birthday party, but then she decided it was fun last year to have them come. So she decided to have the boys be princes and dragons and the girls be princesses. And it reminded me of when I was younger and I let the boys be princes at my birthday party. We even hit a dragon pinata!
Callie Stillion
Apr 23, 2014 Callie Stillion rated it really liked it
When Juliet wants to make the rules, as a princess, at the lunch table for girls, it doesn`t work so well. Juliet`s teacher thinks that her crown is a 'costume', and that`s one thing that Juliet really doesn`t like! There`s no real person that tries to stop her, except Billy, on the first day she wears the crown. But Juliet demands that everyone wear pink, have pink food, and do lots of things PINK! For awhile, she doesn`t even want the boys to come to her birthday party, like she did the year b ...more
Julie
Sep 05, 2012 Julie rated it liked it
Shelves: kids
First-grade drama. Juliet learns about individuality and friendship in this early chapter book set at school and home. The colorful pages in this series are a nice touch.
Luz
Sep 17, 2011 Luz added it
great book!really short though....
Ay'nia Villatoro
Feb 13, 2014 Ay'nia Villatoro rated it it was amazing
The book was great. Me and my daughter love to read this book together at least 2 to 3 times a week. I'm in 12th grade and my boyfriend loves to see our daughter smile. So he bought it for her when she picked it up and started flipping through the pages.since we've stared reading this book she has started talking more and now loves the color PINK. i think this is a great book for moms and daughters too read together for bonding time together.

Ann
Jan 26, 2015 Ann rated it really liked it
honestly i read this book as a joke, but im not gonna lie i enjoyed it. it was a fun book to read and i think if i was a lot younger this book would probably be my favorite book. if you're just looking for a kids book, i would say go with this one. i think 30 minutes reading this book was NOT wasted.
Amanda
Feb 06, 2016 Amanda rated it liked it
A series my daughter picked out for her love of princesses. Cute story about not forcing your ideas on others and being who you are. Fun 'real' girls learning about life. Onto the next one!
Kare
Sep 13, 2015 Kare rated it it was amazing
My daughter read this book with me. So cute. I love how she realized how her actions made others feel and how she solved the problem.
Kayla
Dec 07, 2014 Kayla rated it liked it
i liked it only because i think it shows that anyone can be a princes u don't need a crown but if u do that is cool with me
Sharon Buxton
Jul 05, 2016 Sharon Buxton rated it liked it
B. early elementary, children's fiction, early chapter book, grade 1, grade 2, series, #1, Perfectly Princess Series
Gina Hedge
Dec 31, 2015 Gina Hedge rated it it was amazing
I loved how the boys in her class always made fun of her for acting like a prinsess.
jacky
Jul 08, 2014 jacky rated it liked it
I wish that the lessons on not including other children based on gender stereotypes and on being "bossy" were brought home a little harder. The conclusion wrapped it all up quickly. Natalie needs positive examples of how to lead without taking over and of boys and girls breaking out of stereotyped gender roles. This book came close, but ultimately didn't get there.
Petricia El Doken
Oct 24, 2015 Petricia El Doken rated it liked it
dreams every girl
Kathy (Kindle-aholic)
Jul 22, 2012 Kathy (Kindle-aholic) rated it liked it
Shelves: first-readers
This is a very pink book (even the pages) but my daughter loved it. She would read part, then I would read it. Once was enough though. I don't see her asking for this one again. Glad we borrowed it from the library.

A girl who loves pink and is planning her own all girls party. Some girl vs boy stuff. A girl learning that not everyone likes what she likes, and that's ok.
Vittoria
Sep 22, 2013 Vittoria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the story because Juliette was a pink princess for her party and she didn't want any boys to come.But her birthday last year was the best birthday party ever when she invited the guys. Even if you're a girl it doesn't matter if you have a fairy arty or a pink party. You should never be afraid to invite boys!
Kristine Hansen
Aug 22, 2013 Kristine Hansen rated it liked it
Shelves: chapter-book
Juliet loves playing princess, which to her means wearing pink every day. The problem is, her friends don't always see things her way.

Cute story, with pretty pink pages. A bit too much drama, but isn't that school life in general?
Jenna McRae
Dec 12, 2012 Jenna McRae rated it it was amazing
This chapter book is perfect for the younger elementary school aged girls. It's about a girl who is having a birthday party. It keeps you wondering what is going to happen.
Stephanie Cox
I read this book with my 9 year old daughter. She really liked it. It is perfect for the pink princess lover in your life.
Acton
Mar 09, 2011 Acton rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bella
1.It was graet! 2. It was a little mean and sneaky.3.It took me 5 days to read it.4. YAAAAAAAAAAA! (Bella)

Annie
May 10, 2013 Annie rated it it was amazing
i like this book because it shows hoe she doesn't want to inviet the boys.
Jami
Sep 19, 2010 Jami rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-books
This was a cute story I read with my daughter.
Hayley Eldridge
Itzel
Mar 03, 2013 Itzel rated it it was amazing
awesome
Noelle Nichols
Noelle Nichols marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
Chew Xing Er
Chew Xing Er rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Myztewcutemm Wlknson
Myztewcutemm Wlknson rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
  • Poppy the Piano Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Music Fairies, #1)
  • Pink!
  • The Pink Palace
  • Haunted Schools
  • Harry Styles Annual 2013
  • Fancy Nancy Halloween... or Bust!
  • Pinkalicious: The Princess of Pink Slumber Party
  • Born to Be Somebody (from Never Say Never): Big Note Piano, Sheet
  • Taylor Swift: Pro Vocal Women's Edition Volume 49
  • Princess Posey and the Perfect Present (Princess Posey, #2)
  • Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again
  • Miley Cyrus: Breakout
  • Mocha (The Puppy Place, #29)
  • My Little Pony: Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity
  • December Secrets
  • Tangled: The Junior Novelization
  • A Mother's Love (Disney/Pixar Brave)
  • A Dream Come True (Magic Pony, #1)

Perfectly Princess (6 books)
  • Purple Princess Wins the Prize (Perfectly Princess)
  • Green Princess Saves The Day (Perfectly Princess)
  • Orange Princess Has A Ball (Perfectly Princess)
  • Blue Princess Takes The Stage (Prefectly Princess Series)
  • Yellow Princess Gets A Pet