Start by marking “Holiday Blessings: Thanksgiving Prayer/The Risk of Loving/Home for the Holidays” as Want to Read:
Holiday Blessings: Thanksgiving Prayer/The Risk of Loving/Home for the Holidays

Holiday Blessings: Thanksgiving Prayer/The Risk of Loving/Home for the Holidays

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Favorite authors deliver three full-length novels in one, just in time for the holidays. In Macomber's "Thanksgiving Prayer", a medical student relies on her faith to battle the turbulent fears of a man who touches her heart. Two lonely people find love while stranded in an airport in "The Risk of Loving" by Peart. A troubled woman dares to face her fears to win the heart...more
Published November 7th 2000 by Steeple Hill (first published November 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Holiday Blessings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holiday Blessings

Ruth
When I picked up this book I figured it would be three heartwarming easy to read though probably predictable stories. I was not disappointed in that regard. However, I was disappointed in the first of the three stories, Debbie Macomber's "Thanksgiving Prayer". While Macomber now writes general market romance and women's fiction, this story is Christian Fiction but almost seems like general market romance with a heavy overlay of Christianity. For all the God talk in the story, faith doesn't seem...more
Annalisa
This book is actually 3 books (Thanksgiving Prayer/The Risk of Loving/Home for the Holidays) in one by 3 different authors (Debbie Macomber, Irene Hannon & Jane Peart). All of them included wonderful Thanksgiving light romance stories which I don't see a lot of. I particularly enjoyed the first book by Debbie Macomber but I am interested in other books by the other 2 authors as well.

Michele
Good gracious that was torture. Terrible book. Almost impossible to finish. I was looking for a book that took place during Thanksgiving, this drivel was overly sweet, predictable, boring and way too religious. The religion in it felt forced, as if the writers were *required* to add it in. I had to force myself to finish the last couple of pages.
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Melissa McCauley
Melissa McCauley marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Sam Spencer
Sam Spencer marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Tina Page
Tina Page marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Gloria Hogg
Gloria Hogg marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Ai
Ai marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Janice P
Janice P marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Kim Hampton
Kim Hampton marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Marie Buccellato
Marie Buccellato marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Katy
Katy marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Jeanette Szymanski
Jeanette Szymanski marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Macomber is the author of more than 100 novels, most recently the instant #...more
More about Debbie Macomber...
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2) 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1) Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street, #5)