Start by marking “A Woman's Worth” as Want to Read:
A Woman's Worth

A Woman's Worth

4.58  ·  Rating Details  ·  155 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
A woman living in sin with a noncommittal man finds her prayers for a healthy and respectful relationship answered when a new man moves in, and steals her heart.
Published January 1st 2010 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about A Woman's Worth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Woman's Worth

Nicole Sharon
Mar 08, 2015 Nicole Sharon rated it it was amazing
When Amaryllis told Monique "I'm about to give you a ghetto bible lesson" I knew I had a new favorite author!
I know some don't understand the big idea about her stressing the ladies are plus sized, but my plus sized sistahs understand and are grateful! We are beautiful.
I tremendously enjoyed this book.
B
Jan 25, 2012 B rated it really liked it
this is a true christian story. it had not a curse word in it...i loved it! great story with just enough drama to hold your attention. i read this book within 5 hrs of receiving it and it took that long because i had to watch my president give his state of the union address.
Denise
Sep 24, 2012 Denise rated it it was amazing
This is an great read. Very easy and an eye opener. Makes you think twice about how a man treats you.
Desiree Watson
Jan 20, 2013 Desiree Watson rated it it was amazing
This book was very good. I like this author and have read all of her books. Read: 2010.
Black Carrie
Nov 20, 2014 Black Carrie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very interesting/engaging read I must admit I never read a christian fiction book. I was kind of skeptical of christian books but this was great. Adonis is truly a heaven sent I wish I had a clone of him in my life. This book does not need a sequel it ended the right way :)(:. I just wish the author did not make a big deal out of Monique's weight and the fact she was insecure and did not stick up for herself but I guess that is why the book is called a Woman's Worth :-( . . . That's a ...more
Stacy Morgan
Sep 02, 2015 Stacy Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book!

Another great book by Nikita Lynette Nichols. I read this in one day, I just couldn't put it down. The characters are so real and relatable. I feel like I know them personally and to me that is the best part of a book. Highly recommend this book.
gwendolynkpernell
A Woman"s Worth

I love it. A very good read. I will be recommending it for people to read. Looking forward to read other books from Ms. Nichols because I loved " A Woman's Worth and "Lady Elect."
April
Apr 01, 2015 April rated it it was amazing
Christian fiction page turner that keeps you entertained and wanting to know what happens next. Great storyline with likable, believable characters. You will definitely have something to think about and want to do a self examination after reading this book!
Erica L
Jun 11, 2016 Erica L rated it it was amazing
Loved Loved Loved it! If you dig positivity, hope and a great story this is a must read! I love this author and all of her works!
Sheila Peacock
Apr 08, 2016 Sheila Peacock rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Looking forward to reading Lady Elect.
Francoise Crowell
My first time reading this author and I absolutely love her. From the beginning of the book I found myself identifying with the characters and could not put the book down. I believe this author has a a gift not only for writing but showing how regular God loving people struggle with life and its inconsistencies while still being covered with God's favor and love.
Jennifer Sampson
Awesome

a wonderful book of true love a recognizing your soul-mate. I love your writing style. you have truly inspired me, not only to fulfill my childhood passion of wanting to write but also of waiting for my souli-mate.
Donna
Feb 04, 2010 Donna added it
Loved this book. I learned not to go with my feelings alone, you have to look within a person and the way he treats you that determines will determine character.
Angella
Aug 08, 2011 Angella rated it really liked it
This was a very nice read even if iit infuriate me at times but that's what makes it a book to remember and share. This is a nice one for book club discussion.
Tonya Borden
Oct 11, 2015 Tonya Borden rated it it was amazing
This book had me on the edge of my seat. I could not put this book down at all. This book show how a real man of God treats a good woman.
Benzette
May 03, 2010 Benzette rated it it was amazing
Good book! A must read for everyone who has ever dated or married someone that has made you doubt your worth. Know your worth ladies.
Renée Williams
Jun 20, 2014 Renée Williams rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really great book! A must read for any woman who questions her self worth.
Yvonne
Sep 11, 2010 Yvonne rated it it was amazing
There is a great message in this book for everyone. Great read!!!!
Shawntray Vinson
Jul 13, 2011 Shawntray Vinson rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome. I really hope there is a part 2
LaSonya "I'm All Booked Up" Woodom
Christian fiction at its best. Very entertaining read.
Kimberly
May 15, 2010 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
I like the book ended hope there is a part 2.
Michelle
Nina
Nina added it
Jun 23, 2016
Bianca Watts
Bianca Watts marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
florence jones
florence jones is currently reading it
Jun 21, 2016
Eden
Eden added it
Jun 20, 2016
Gina Harris
Gina Harris rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
  • Redemption
  • The Ties That Bind
  • Steppin' Into the Good Life
  • I Ain't Me No More (Always Diva, #1)
  • The List
  • In the Midst of It All
  • Nobody But You
  • Sins of the Mother
  • Pipe Dream (Strivers Row)
  • Dirtier Than Ever