Bleach #04: Quincy Archer Hates You (Spanish Edition)

Bleach #04: Quincy Archer Hates You (Bleach #4)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  4,948 ratings  ·  88 reviews
Hot-tempered 15-year-old Ichigo Kurosaki, the hero of the popular fantasy-adventure Bleach , has the unsettling ability to see spirits who are unable to rest in peace. His sixth sense leads him to Rukia, a Soul Reaper who destroys Hollows (soul-devouring monsters) and ensures the deceased find repose with the Soul Society. When she's injured in battle, Rukia transfers he...more
Published June 30th 2007 by Pujol & Amado S.L.L. (first published September 4th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Bleach #04, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach #04

MissAnnThrope
Rating: * * 1/2

BO-HA-HA-HA!

description

That was funny the first couple of times, but quickly got tiresome. Much of Volume 4 is spent on the spiritual television personality Don Kanonji, who is one of my least favorite characters in the series. The Don Kanonji storyline is frustratingly asinine, making this my least enjoyed volume so far. For some reason, watching the anime of this is far more entertaining than reading this volume. Perhaps, it's because the anime doesn't have as much Don Kanonji in it.

It was...more
Jeannette
The episode with Don Kanonji was a bit too much. :P And, now it seems like a whole bung of people have suddenly developed spirit powers. We'll see how that plays out. The new character, a Quincy, is interesting.
Megan
Madiyar561
Because i love Manga stories, i chose this book.. it's very exciting and fantasy. it descirbes a 17 years old boy his name is ichigo, he's the main character of the story. he was chosen to fight the demons in his town. actually this book is volume 4 and i'm looking forward to read the next volume. this Manga story contains more than 10 volumes, hopfully i finish them all because i want to explore the ending.
Sophia F
One word for Don Kononji is... Interesting.
He is oddly obsessed with his fans and show ratings, but also cares for other's safety too. (Even if he can't really do anything to protect them...)
Karin and Orihime supposedly saw Ichigo as a Soul Reaper, so they probably were seeing all the actual action on the roof.
For some reason I really love how each Bleach volume has almost like two separate parts, the second one leading into the next volume. The bad thing about that might be that it doesn't ever...more
Tim
Oh great, a super irritating character is introduced. Please, please be an infrequent character.
Khalil
Bleach by Tite Kubo is a fairly exhilarating book of a high school student named Ichigo Kurisaki who can see the deceased and communicate with them. His life is normal, other than this oblong gift he has until he comes face to face with the Soul Reaper Rukia Kuchiki; life after that takes an outstanding turn. Because of his strong spiritual powers, which may be the reason why he can see ghosts, and good will, he decides to help her and become a Soul Reaper, a person who cleanses and helps souls...more
Nick
Overall Rating: A+
Synopsis: Ichigo Kurosaki sees ghosts, and fights...a lot. All of this is pretty normal for Ichigo, but then he meets Rukia Kuchiki, a Shinigami (Death God) and member of the mysterious Soul Society. When a Hollow, an evil spirit, attacks Ichigo and his family, Rukia attempts to defeat the Hollow, but is wounded. To help him save his family, she lends Ichigo some of her powers, but something goes wrong, and Ichigo absorbs every last drop of her energy. Ichigo becomes a temporar...more
S. J.
May 07, 2013 S. J. rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga
Recommended to S. by: My Sister
*4 Stars*

Review of Volume 1

description Don Kanonji - A media spiritualist who arrives in Karakura town and brings nothing but headaches to our substitute Soul Reaper.

*The Gush*
This novel contains a small, one chapter story, a short filler story, and the start of a longer story which briefly nods to a new character coming up in the next volume. All of this is not to diminish what goes on in this book; Ichigo learns and grows during the filler story as well as meets an annoyance who will pop up again and ag...more
Dani
Aaaaaaaand we're back to the lame side stories.

I'm more partial to the series overall, though--at least I have proof that it can perform when it wants to, and Uryu (though he only briefly appeared) seems interesting, if incredibly mysterious to the point of me guessing that yeah, this is going to be a walking cliché.

I like Tatsuki. A lot. Even though she didn't do... like, anything, I'm happy when she's around. I liked her wondering what was happening because she could see the blurs of Ichigo an...more
Dies Irae
Filleroni fin dal quarto volume? No, eh.. A parte la prima storiella di Kon (divertente si, ma anche basta) c'è un lungo siparietto tragicomico la cui unica utilità consiste nel mettere i nostri sotto i riflettori, attirando attenzioni indesiderate (o almeno questo è quanto viene lasciato intuire). L'unica nota positiva è rappresentata, in chiusura, dall'introduzione di un nuovo interessante personaggio con velleità spaccaculi.
Chapter TK
Despite its title, most of this book has very little to do with Mr. Quincy. Instead, the bulk of the book revolves around a TV sensation named Don Kanonji. This brings the book’s rating down quite a bit for me. I’m sure Kanonji was meant to be comic relief, but it was too ridiculous for me. Kanonji is stupid-funny to me, and that type of comedy rarely makes me laugh.

In fact, I feel disgust towards Kanonji. Not only is he egotistical, but his actions are hurting the souls of the dead. I mean, wha...more
Taruia
I didn't think the Don Kononji character was that bad, I mean you could use him as a metaphor for glitzy meaningless game shows ... This story arc however is begini8ng to show that every student in Ichigo's high school can see ghosts it seems that father goat face is the only who can't. That must make him a bit miffed.
Cindy
This book is like a hater book because Ishida doesn't like soul reapers. Since Ichigo is a subsitute soul reaper he is still a soul reaper. And Rukia is a soul reaper too so Ishida hates her. Once Ishida walked into the classroom he already senced Ichigo's spirtual pressure. Ichigo's spirtual pressure is so high that it leaks out so anyone can sence it. He has to control it.
What i think about this book it that it kind of relates to my life because there is a bunch of haters in this world. Say fo...more
David De
Sarah Sammis
Bleach 4 further explains what Hollows are and how they are created. Ichigo and a popular TV psychic learn the hard way the danger of doing haphazard spiritual cleansing.

A mystery also begins near the end of the volume. Someone other than Ichigo and Rukia are taking care of the hollows. Either that or her detector has started to misfire. The who behind the mystery is shown on cover but the how and the why is revealed in volume 5.

Overall I like how each new volume brings something new to the over...more
Olgalijo
To this moment Bleach is my favorite manga, basically because of the well developed personalities of the charaters
Annchan Maulana
Bleach
Ichigo Kurosaki has ability to see ghosts.
The story begin from the day when he meet with one of the member of Soul Society name Rukia Kuchiki. The member of that society are called shinigami.
The shinigamis are have a duty to fighting a Hollow - evil spirit from humans who display psychic energy.
And after Ichigo know the truth about the world he live with his family is one full of dangerous spirits, he learn to become Shinigami, and his job now along with Rukia is to protect the world fro...more
Jeffrey
It's not that it's even an average volume, in fact it's quite good. Not only does this issue introduce the highly entertaining comedic Don Kanonji character, it keeps Ichigo's annoying Mary-Sue aspects to a minimum as he pretty much blunders through everything in a way that makes sense for a new Soul Reaper. This book only gets three stars because of its patent false advertising. The cover focuses on the Quincy character who only appears in the final chapter in time to get himself introduced. Th...more
Amanda
And now starts the love of Kon and the hate of Ishida.
Daniel
I'm loving the series.
Soul
first of all this is the review for volume 1 to 10.

if i don't compare it with any other Manga novels then, it was a great experience to read this series.
the whole concept of Soul reapers was neatly implemented.
And not to forgot it sure was page turner.

but when i compare it with other (and my fav.) Manga series Naruto it was ok.
the character building was not so great. it's almost a headache to remember their names,
and there r lot of other things,

but all in all Worth 4 stars out of 5.
Bbabri
Ez a rész igazán unalmas volt. Megjelenik Don Kanonji a híres médium, és élő adásban egy szellemből hollow-ot csinál. Persze hőseink is megjelennek a felvételen. És egyből bajba is keverednek. Urahara kis csapata is feltűnik. Ichigo és Don Kanonji elbánnak a hollow-al és mindenki éli tovább az életét.
Nem kedveltem meg Don Kanonji-t. Sajnos az animében párszor még felfog tűnni.
Oh és végre Ishida is bemutatkozik.
Phillip
This manga focuses on Ichigo befriending with the arrogant quincy, Ishida. quincy is the term used to describe the extinct archer population in this manga. Ishida is the last quincy alive and he is a genius. Ichigo and Ishida go to the same school and one day they meet holos. The holos are after Ichigo and Ishida discovers his powers. Ishida reveals his quincy powers as he attempts to protect Ichigo.
Ronaldo peralta
A spiritualist from a show that is famous on tv goes to Ichigo niegboorhood.Ichigo does not believe in that stuff. The spiritualist try to clean a guy soul.He ends up turning into hollow.Ichigo fights it the spiritualist thanks for saving him.He includes Ichigo in fan club , and tries to hang out with him.Ichigo does not. He meets a quincy he hates soul reapers.
  • Naruto, Vol. 23: Predicament (Naruto, #23)
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K...more
More about Tite Kubo...
Bleach Volume 01: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1) Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach #15) Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3) Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2) Bleach Volume 07: The Broken Coda (Bleach #7)

“we are drawn to each other like drops of water, like the planets we repulse each other like magnets, like the color of our skin.” 30 likes