Start by marking “Quinn McCloud's Christmas Bride ( the McClouds of Montana #5) (Silhouette Special Edition #2007)” as Want to Read:

Quinn McCloud's Christmas Bride ( the McClouds of Montana #5) (The McClouds of Montana #5)

"Call me Quinn."The moment the suntanned stranger showed up in town, Abigail Foster knew she was in trouble. "Big-time." Wolf Creek's stand-in sheriff--and secret member of a legendary ranching clan--was gorgeous, charming and irresistible. Abby was too smart to trust her heart to a man like that...especially one who wasn't planning to stick around.

But Quinn McCloud wouldn
Mass Market Paperback, special edition , 210 pages
Published November 1st 2009 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2009)

Be the first to ask a question about Quinn McCloud's Christmas Bride ( the McClouds of Montana #5)

Colleen
Jul 19, 2012 Colleen rated it it was ok
While this book wasn't as terrible as many books I have read have been, I can't say it was any good either.
I felt like half of it was missing. There was no build up, no suspense, no drama. It was all cut out. I felt bored reading it.
We didn't get to know the characters or even see them getting to know each other, which made them seem flat and their relationship actually kind of ridiculous. It was like lust, only with them confessing undying love for each other. Even though, from what we were sho
Jan 31, 2014 Jennifer rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, fiction
(sex) I didn't like this one - I felt a lot of unrestrainable lust between the two main characters, but I did not feel love. (view spoiler)
Joy
Mar 24, 2011 Joy rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
A temporary sheriff falls for a librarian when they both start caring for an abandoned child. Lightweight, had the feel of an epilogue to a series I haven't read (which it, in fact, turned out to be : ), and wasn't really long enough for me to really feel the characters' emotions.
Michaela
Oct 05, 2011 Michaela rated it liked it
It was good for the first 150ish pages but then it was like the author realised it was only going to be a 200page book and crammed in a proposal, a break up, a 'revelation', a re-proposal and a wedding in the last 50 or so pages.
PWRL
Mar 22, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
Large Print
Whitney
Whitney rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2016
Beckey
Beckey rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2013
Kirsten Boston
Kirsten Boston rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2011
Susan Earle
Susan Earle rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2012
Terry G Sallinger
Terry G Sallinger rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2014
May
May rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2010
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2009
Teresa K. Martin
Teresa K. Martin rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2017
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2009
Stace
Stace rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2010
Susan Wiggs
Susan Wiggs rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2011
Stanalei
Stanalei rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Bookchaser
Bookchaser rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2010
Gigi
Gigi rated it liked it
Oct 30, 2015
Sandra
Sandra rated it did not like it
Mar 15, 2013
jenjn79
jenjn79 rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2009
Gemma
Gemma rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2010
Pj Ausdenmore
Pj Ausdenmore rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2010
Penny Feliciano
Penny Feliciano rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2017
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Myneka Russell
Myneka Russell rated it did not like it
Jan 02, 2015
Janice Hildreth
Janice Hildreth rated it it was ok
May 09, 2012
farmwifetwo
farmwifetwo rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2009
Fannie
Fannie rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2012

The McClouds of Montana (5 books)
  • Luke's Proposal (The McClouds of Montana, #1) (Silhouette Special Edition #1745)
  • Jessie's Child (The McClouds of Montana 2) (Silhouette Special Edition #1776)
  • Chase's Promise (The McClouds of Montana, #3) (Silhouette Special Edition #1791)
  • Trey's Secret (The McClouds of Montana, #4) (Silhouette Special Edition #1823)