Start by marking “Phantom Desires (Brotherhood of Blood, #3)” as Want to Read:
Phantom Desires (Brotherhood of Blood, #3)

Phantom Desires (Brotherhood of Blood #3)

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  886 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
This time, the creature under the basement is real. And dead sexy.

Brotherhood of Blood, Book 3

Computer expert Carly is tired, burned out and ready to downgrade her hectic lifestyle to something simpler. Her solution pull up stakes and move to an old farm house in the middle of Wyoming. Her new house is full of old-time charm, and it comes with an unexpected surprise. Dmitr
ebook, Revised Edition, 102 pages
Published April 1st 2009 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Phantom Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phantom Desires

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesEveryone Burns by John DolanBlue Coyote Motel by Dianne Harman
Re-Read Lovers
230th out of 856 books — 435 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayHearts in Darkness by Laura KayeThoughtless by S.C. Stephens
A Few Favorites
160th out of 478 books — 216 voters

More lists with this book...

Stacie
Carly buys an old farm house out in the country to get away from it all. Dimitri is a vampire who has been living in the basement area of the old farm house for centuries. While he was out of the country, the old farm house was sold to Carly before he could do anything about it. So when Dimitri returns home to find Carly there, he has to decide what to do about her if she discovers him. As their relationship develops, Dimitri realizes that Carly is his mate.
Erin
I did it to myself again. I suffered through.
This one wasn't AS bad as the first two, especially not the first one. I don't remember finding myself cringing at the soap-opera dialogue, though it was still bad. (I've moved onto another book already where the dialogue is even worse, hence me not remembering.)

The ending was very abrupt though. Honestly it felt like it cut off.

I didn't hate the female character.

I didn't hate Dmitri.

The local Werewolf Pack Alpha looks like he will be fun and has pot
Lady Raven RAVE!
Feb 05, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it really liked it
i'm not into vampire romance because it has to be really good to catch my interest but dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnng i loved it Dimitri hot he even had me in a trance i love the way the author did the story and the concept loved it first time reading this author will try another book.
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
i really enjoyed this book, you will enjoy the story line and the adult contents
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Oct 24, 2011 Wendy coling ( trowbridge) rated it it was amazing
i realy enjoyed this book.
Fairyblood
With a sudden death, the owner of a farm in a remote part of Wyoming leaves his land open for sale. Carly, the owner of a computer business, buys this farmhouse to get away from the stresses of living in the city. Little does she know that she got more than she bargained for when she discovers that there is a vampire living below her house.

Dmitri is an ancient vampire loving his home many stories below a quiet farmhouse. His arrangement with the mortal that lives above ends dramatically with his
Carol Reddy
Book 3 Carly is a computer programmer tired of city life. She buys an old farmhouse unknowingly above Master Demitri's lair. After dreamwalking Demitri is determined to get to know her for his self preservation and of course his attraction. The chemistry like the first two books is strong so there is no need to be coy and their story has its individual ups and downs. The series has me hooked and onto the next!
Tracie Runge
Jan 04, 2014 Tracie Runge rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Phantom Desires

Carly is a successful Computer expert she has built herself a great business and a healthy nest egg. Looking for a much needed break Carly buys a property in the middle of Wyoming and move away from the hustle and bustle of California for a while.

Dmitri has lives safely beneath the ground for several centuries but with the death of the properties owner and no living heirs for Dmitri to bargain with the property is sold.

When Carly starts to see a strange man in her dreams she is ex
Michele bookloverforever
a very sweet and therefore unexciting vampire and werewolf story. but sweet and introducing characters playing a part in further examples of this series...
Kathy
Theresa Hurley
Great book and series. Love this author!
MK
Apr 24, 2013 MK rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: were-species, m-f
This is the third story of Brotherhood of Blood, about Carly and Dmitri. It is quite short than the other two, no other conflict than how will Dmitri engages Carly to keep the existence of the vampires secret, and the little-describe accident that is the turning point about their lives. This has a lot more potential to be a novel, unlike the others. Its is quite short, too short for me in fact, that I'm not fully enjoyed it. Anyhow it is still entertaining.
Shannan Morgan
Feb 02, 2014 Shannan Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good
Mary
Carly finds a whole new life waiting for her when she moves to Wyoming. Her nights are filled with erotic dreams of Dmitri. A new alliance is needed with the new owner of the property his lair is located under. The more he gets to know her the stronger his need for her grows.

This is a very erotic but simplistic story, not quite as good as the last. Next...
SassySami
Jul 23, 2013 SassySami rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I read the first release and wrote a whole review on what was missing from it, then realized that there was an extended release, so I read that one and was pleased to note that all of the issues I had with the original had been addressed. This makes me happy.
Dawn
May 11, 2014 Dawn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow is all i got to say Bianca you did it again...way to go.....Dimitri and CArly boy i wish i was her!!!!if i could just put myself in all the girls shoes!!!!!
C.J.
Jun 21, 2013 C.J. rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read. Better than previous books. Loved the chemistry between Carly and Dimitri. Also enjoyed the introduction of weres.
Dawn
Aug 29, 2015 Dawn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ana
May 26, 2012 Ana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story was good, but I felt like it was rushed...All they were doing was having sex...
Jessica Gomez
Aug 27, 2014 Jessica Gomez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I plain loved this book. No complaints.
Sasha
Dec 22, 2010 Sasha rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, vampires
Pretty decent for the price.
Cindyg
Feb 28, 2010 Cindyg rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
See review of One on One.
Netanella
May 23, 2013 Melissa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
The BookChick
Dina
Dina rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Sandra
Sandra rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
  • Damned by Blood (Faustin Bros, #3)
  • Ty the Sexy Dragon (Fire Mate, #1)
  • Look What Santa Brought (The Perfect Gift)
  • Big Bad Vamp (Knight Protectors, #2)
  • Willing (Juliana, #2)
  • The Alpha (Vanguards, #2)
  • I Dream of Dragons, Volume 1
  • Conception (The Others, #1)
  • Bloodsong (Midnight Playground #2)
  • My Shifter Showmance (Shifting Reality, #1)
  • A Safe Harbor (Building Sanctuary, #1)
  • Storm Warning (Triple Trouble, #2)
  • The Mistress takes a Mate (Mistress of the City, #5)
  • Jinx and Her Werewolf
  • Night of the Huntress (Brotherhood of Blood, #2)
  • The Dragons' Demon (Ethereal Foes, #1)
  • Hybrid Misfit
Bianca enjoys mixing her real-world knowledge of science with imaginary worlds in her writing. A former chemist, she tends to mix genres, concentrating most of her writing in the paranormal, sci fi, fantasy and futuristic realms, with some contemporary and urban fantasy thrown in for fun."
More about Bianca D'Arc...

Brotherhood of Blood (7 books)
  • One and Only (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
  • Rare Vintage (Brotherhood of Blood, #2)
  • Sweeter Than Wine (Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Forever Valentine (Brotherhood of Blood, #5)
  • Wolf Hills (Brotherhood of Blood #6)
  • Wolf Quest (Brotherhood Of Blood #7)