Start by marking “君に届け 9 ” as Want to Read:
君に届け 9

君に届け 9 (Kimi ni Todoke #9)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  1,530 ratings  ·  33 reviews
風早の好きな人について考えたり、どんどん自分の素直な気持ちが出せなくなってきた爽子。学園祭準備のさなか、お互いの気持ちを話す機会はあったが、それは2人とも誤解に基づいていて…。学園祭がスタートするが2人の距離は近づくの?
Published September 11th 2009 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about 君に届け 9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 君に届け 9

Jessica-Robyn
Frustrations rising.

Sure the events in this volume were kind of inevitable, but really?! How two people can be simultaneously so incredibly dense is beyond me. I like that this relationship isn't all smooth sailing, especially when their personalities interfere with their ability to communicate, but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it either. I just want to be in between the two of them and translate what the other is saying so this whole miscommunication can be resolved. Needless to say I am
Holly Letson
I love how both Sadako and Kazehaya have finally come to terms with how they feel about one another. Now, they just need to stop hurting one another, and go for it.
Romi
Excellent! This was really wonderful, and I'm so happy to see the plot speeding forward!
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

Kento, a new classmate, takes an interest in Kazehaya and Sawako’s relationship, but his interference confuses Sawako even more. When Kazehaya tries to tell Sawako he has feelings for her, she completely misinterprets him. Will Sawako ever muster the confidence to confess her own feelings and resolve the misunderstanding?

My Thoughts:

I was crying while reading this book. Kento's meddling really screwed things up and when he kept telling her that she and Kazehaya were too different for he
Jade
Watching the anime before I even began to read this manga series has really put this manga into perspective now that I am finally reading it. Not that this manga would be hard to comprehend without the anime, but it helps with voices and overall interaction and movement.

The author has made a couple of side references to state that this volume (and the previous volume) tend to jump around, but I haven't found that problem yet. In fact I have found quite the opposite.

I like how evenly spaced these
Estara
*Queen Diva*
Wow, another very short volume...but that's cuz Shiina-sensei was pregnant and had a baby! (Congratulations Shiina-sensei...even though your baby is now like 5 years old XD)

Wow...Kazehaya... boy didn't I want to slap him around in this volume! (view spoiler) *raging* I was really offended... haha! But now I'm dying to see what she'
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
In the ninth volume, Kazehaya finally tells Sawako that he likes her. But it kind of doesn't go as planned. Sawako questions how she really feels about him and if her feelings are for real or not. Wow was this a good volume. I kept thinking will those two just say that they like each other, its pretty obvious.
V.
No no no no no! Everything is going from bad to worse! Things need to be fixed. Please let things get fixed in the next volume? If it keeps up like this, I'm going to cry, like I almost did when reading this volume.
Jocelyne
November 2013: 5 Stars
EXCELLENT volume!
I remember not liking these episodes in the anime. Sure, they were important and tense and gut wrenching, but I didn't like the execution. In the manga, however, I absolutely loved it! Fantastic!! My favourite volume yet!
This volume ended on the same "cliffhanger" ending as one of the episodes in the anime. I think I screamed in frustration/emotional agony when that episode ended.
ON TO VOLUME 10!!!!!!!
(So I guess the two seasons of the anime cover the first
Morel Dei
Frustrating volume indeed! I had to dock 1 star because of that.

These two people are proving how dense they are, but I guess I enjoy seeing them and myself in pain. haha
Av Wexx
I really thought that this nseries was going to end here, since Kazehaya confessed, but there are like twenty more volumes...
Kate
I have to admit, this story is frustrating me. I felt like this entire volume was stalling, and I really don't enjoy volumes that have that stalling feel to me. That said, I know that it picks up again soon, and I'm anxious to continue the story. I just felt that Sawako was out-of-this-world completely and unreasonable dense and I wanted everyone around her to sit her down and spell it out for her. Instead, they all tiptoe around her hoping that she'll figure things out for herself, but she's so ...more
Manga_inamorata
WAY TO LONG!

SERIOUSLY It takes way to long for the romance to start between them. It's so annoying.
Aly
Starting to get really repetitive and on my nerves...can people really be this oblivious
Rabia
In this volume there were so many times when I thought one of them would finally confess, but NO! That never happened! Both of them confessed to each other at the same time and didn't even realize that the "like" they used may have seemed as a friendly like! Just because of that they both kept saying that they got rejected!!! They are both too dense and should seriously realize that they both like each other. I really like this manga but if after two more volumes they don't realize each other's ...more
Courtney (Storybook Slayers)
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

Kimi ni Todoke is such an innocent love story between Sawako and Kazehaya that will make you "aww" during every scene that they share together. Watching the lives of Sawako and her friends, you just can't help but fall in love with all the characters that band together with her. I definitely recommend this books to all shojo fans or anyone who wants to watch such innocence and adorableness bloom <3
Taylor
Can't get the next volume fast enough! I hope in the next volume they set everything straight and completely understand each other, because their miscommunication is getting ridiculous!
Chelsea
This volume was great! It was filled with unexpected twists that keep the readers interest.

Contains Chapters: 34 - 38
Chapter 34.) Someone He Likes
Chapter 35.) Kindness and Causing Trouble
Chapter 36.) Haven't You Been Paying Attention?
Chapter 37.) Give Her Up
Chapter 38.) Reach Him
Hana Bilqisthi
it is hillarious :D
Both Souta and Sawako thought they were rejected even though they like each other
XD

sometimes people knew when someone like someone or some people like each other, but when it came to their own love story, they became dense
Selena
OH MAH GAWD!!!! Worst place to end ever! Well, I suppose it would make you buy the next book, but I think by this point they wouldn't have to resort to cliff-hangers... I mean, this series is so good!
Amy Gideon
This volume primarily revolves around Kazehaya's viewpoint. It's interesting to see the situation from his point of view. It looks like the main arc is wrapping up. Maybe in the next volume?
Tanya Beaton
It's a very slow moving, cute story. The characters are pretty good. The drawing is decent. Not the best manga I've ever read, but exactly the sort I like.
Moza M.S.T
Cassie
Lol... Explain yourself better Sawako...!!! :P
Jenny Thurlow
This book is when all hell breaks lose.
Georgia
yes love this series
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 5
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 10 (Strobe Edge, #10)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 07 (High School Debut, #7)