Start by marking “Out of Phase: A Time Traveler's Chronicle: Book Four of by Honor Bound” as Want to Read:
Out of Phase: A Time Traveler's Chronicle: Book Four of by Honor Bound

Out of Phase: A Time Traveler's Chronicle: Book Four of by Honor Bound (By Honor Bound #4)

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Desperate people sacrifice almost everything that is dear to them and travel over 800 years into the past to seventeenth-century France in hopes of saving the future.
Published January 30th 2009 by Infinity Publishing (PA) (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Out of Phase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out of Phase

Donna
Desperate people in the far future sacrifice almost everything that is dear to them and time travel over 800 years into the past to seventeenth-century France. They had what they thought was a great plan to manipulate people and events in the past so as to create the super people needed in the future to help defeat the alien attack. But their plan failed. And now someone else has to pick up the pieces.

These “someones” might be the musketeers and lady musketeer, Laurel, who must somehow help the
nobody
This is a hard book for me to review. I didn't exactly realize this was the fourth in a series when I entered to get it first-reads. That said, I enjoyed it quite a lot, although there was quite a bit I didn't fully understand, especially about the "future" world. This book is rollicking good fun, and appears to have the most sophisticated, developed psionics system since the optional ad&d 2e psionics handbook. The action is fast and loose, and the stakes are high, will they be able to save ...more
Melissa
Won on first reads. As the world lost a great lady when my wonderful friend, Ramona, just passed away, this review will serve for both of us. She will be dearly missed and cancer will be cursed for taking her from us so young.

Really liked this book. The touches into the past really make this a great book. The story is great. With a family who wonder if we could see time travel and that is interested in the past, it is a great book for our family. I am putting the rest of the series on my list an
Donald
A Goodreads giveaway book. I received it in the mail sometime around November 15th.

I couldn't do it. The writing comes off as sort of stiff and maybe that didn't help. I read about fifty pages—twice—and gave up.

I started reading it and couldn't get past the three musketeers being involved in or with time travel. This is fan fiction and I've never read fan fiction before. Apparently, fan fiction is not my bag.

A one star rating is my way of saying I couldn't get through it, a rare occurance.
Ramona
Dec 11, 2009 Ramona marked it as to-read
Shelves: first-reads
Won this on First reads.Please check my friend Melissa Murphy's review for this book.
L
L marked it as to-read
May 10, 2010
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2010
Bethany Banks
Bethany Banks marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2009
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2009
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2009
Susanna
Susanna marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2009
Linda Johnson
Linda Johnson marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2009
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2009
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Caitlyn
Caitlyn marked it as to-read
Jessi
Jessi marked it as to-read
Sandy Jay
Sandy Jay marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2009
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2009
Mitzi
Mitzi marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2009
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2009
Noreen
Noreen marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2009
Geri
Geri marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2009
Gnimsh
Gnimsh marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2009
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2009
Jeffrey Mayo
Jeffrey Mayo marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2009
Baofan
Baofan marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2009

By Honor Bound (4 books)
  • For Honor: An Adventure of What Might Have Been: Book One of by Honor Bound
  • Gambit for Love of a Queen: Book Two of the Series by Honor Bound
  • Righting Time: Book Three of the Honor Bound
For Honor: An Adventure of What Might Have Been: Book One of by Honor Bound Righting Time: Book Three of the Honor Bound Gambit for Love of a Queen: Book Two of the Series by Honor Bound Rea and Kip: Part 1 of The River Runs Through For Honor: An Adventure of What Might Have Been (by Honor Bound)