Start by marking “The Pregnant Mistress” as Want to Read:
The Pregnant Mistress

The Pregnant Mistress (The Barons #7)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  122 ratings  ·  10 reviews

Greek tycoon Demetrios Karas can't concentrate. He's tried professional distance--and failed! Now he's in danger of blowing his whole business deal if he doesn't make his translator, Samantha Brewster, his mistress....

Satisfaction at last! As Demetrios expected, they are made for each other in the bedroom! Yet Samantha seems willing only to stay until the end of her three-

Hardcover, Large Print, 285 pages
Published September 1st 2002 by Thorndike Press (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Pregnant Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pregnant Mistress

Leona
I seem to be in the minority on this particular book, but I just could not get past the level of immaturity of BOTH the hero and heroine.

The heroine is written as a highly educated, successful translator, as well as an independent woman. Yet every word that comes out of her mouth, along with her actions, seem to be something a 5 year old would say or do. Education doesn't make you savvy and smart. Your actions are what make you smart. I also did not care for the way the author depicted Greek ma
Mιss •kαthєяίиє•  Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®
It was interesting. But I don't like the way they present greek people. He behaved like a dictate but I have to say that Greek men are so not like that.
Paula Legate
There was a lot of passion, and chemistry between Samantha, and Demetrios. Samantha was a very independent lady. She never wanted to settle down, or have babies. Samantha met Demetrios at her sister’s party. On a scale of 1 to 10, he rated a 12. She may not want forever, but what’s wrong with dating, and having fun? She backed away from Demetrios when the sparks of attraction scared her. Niether Samantha, nor Demetrios had ever felt like that before. The fights they had was almost as intense as ...more
Ana
i would give it zero stars but u can't give it, pitty. on first 30pages i got so annoyed with sam and her whole family. first of all sam is so stupid when she thought amanda knew about her and demetrios. and i HATE matchmakers. her whole family and whole book is about matchmaking.
i stoped reading it for good. stupid book.

she is not independent she's arrogant and so full of herself.
Stephanie
I absolutely loved that this was a strong heroine that knew her mind and was willing to stand on her own two feet. I loved while she didn't ask him to change, she wasn't willing to change either, instead they came to a beautiful compromise. I also loved the description of Karas. Yum.
Tia
I read this well over two years ago and although I remember very little about the details, it was in my favorites file. I've marked it so I can go back and read it eventually.
Angel Cullen
What to say about a book that defined all romance books ??!!??
this boot is the best !!! seriously it is an amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing LOVE story that has all the elements to make you cry and laugh at the same time ?
this is one of the best Romance Novels I've ever read !
the heroin Samantha Brewster is a very strong independent woman .... the Hero Demetrios Karas is a sexy,wealthy very very attractive Greek (let me just say:i LOVE him)... they're both strong welled and proud ...so much tha
Pravana
Loved the ending, esp the lead upto the HEA
Mhae Reena
Mhae Reena marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 20, 2014
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Oreoluwa
Oreoluwa marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Secret Baby Bargain
  • The Petrakos Bride
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4 & Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • The Arabian Love-Child
  • The Boss's Christmas Baby (in Bed with the Boss)
  • His Wedding-Night Heir
  • The Greek Tycoon's Pregnant Wife
  • The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5)
  • Pregnant by the Playboy Tycoon (One Night Baby)
  • Magnate's Mistress...Accidentally Pregnant! (Modern Heat)
I live in a small town in Connecticut with my husband. I was 15, he was 18 when we met! Our house is bright and sun-filled, with deep woods behind us that are home to native wildlife from deer to fishers to coyotes. Wild turkeys plod through our yard; hawks fly overhead.

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In e
More about Sandra Marton...
Until You Emily: Sex & Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters, #1) Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1) Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1) Not For Sale