Start by marking “Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4)

Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors #4)

4.25  ·  Rating Details ·  4,483 Ratings  ·  177 Reviews
The most combative—and tormented—of all the Ferals, Jag is a predator who hunts alone - until daemons terrorize the human population. To stop them, he partners with Olivia, a flame-haired Therian temptress as strong as she is beautiful. But Olivia is no ordinary immortal. The survivor of a vicious supernatural attack, she possesses a deadly and forbidden skill— one that mu ...more
Published June 29th 2010 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Rapture Untamed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rapture Untamed

Laurie Garrison
Dec 23, 2009 Laurie Garrison rated it it was amazing
I have to say this is my favorite in this series so far. It held me captivate to see how this Feral Warrior was going to let go of this tormented soul. The detail the author gives you is nothing short to leave someone in awe. You also get a lot of action from both the hero and heroine.

Warning here please note this is on the darker side of paranormal so be careful this one has torture as in physically and mentally. Even with the abuse its well worth trying to read this book. Pamela is one that c
Erika
If I read this today (in June 2016), probably would be a 3 star at best due to some iffy content. Storytelling and world-building though are still top-notch in my opinion.

This is a DARK series, so I don't advise it for readers who don't like darker romances. There is lots of violence. And a couple of books have dubious/non-consent scenarios at times
WildAboutBones
May 18, 2011 WildAboutBones rated it it was amazing
Shelves: z-own, won
Shapeshifters, daemons, dradens, mages, Therians and humans meet in this fourth Feral Warriors series book in a war of good versus evil to keep (or release from, depending on what side they are on) the High Daemon Satanan imprisoned.

Olivia, draden-kissed when her mom was killed by the draden (remnants of daemons) when she was only seven, is doomed to suck the life force from those around her if she didn't quickly learn to turn down the feeding to a trickle. They would kill her, even after more t
Darcy
Feb 06, 2011 Darcy rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, pnr, shifters
When I saw this book dealt with Jag, I wondered how the author would make this character likable because up to this point he has been an ass, barely able to be controlled by Lyon.

I was glad to see that he didn't do an automatic change when he meet the girl. In fact he was such a bastard to her that I didn't think he would win her over. Of course Olivia had her own secrets, which made her more than a match for Jag.

I did find it interesting that the only way that Jag was able to start a sexual re
Jessica
Mar 13, 2011 Jessica rated it it was ok
Warning: contains "Scottish" brogue and coerced sex by the hero.

It starts off by jabbing pointy objects into my ears... oh, sorry, that should be... it starts off in Romancelandia Scottish dialect. Fortunately, after the prologue that pretense is dropped.

The world-building is just as confusing as in previous books in the series (it's all blah blah cheesy blah to me), so I don't think it really matters whether you've read anything else in the series yet or not.

The story: also cheesy. I think I wo
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Jul 29, 2011 JustJen "Miss Conduct" rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
My favorite so far. Up to this point, Jag has been a total jackass. At times, he even goes beyond being just a smartass. He is mean and hurtful, but everyone just takes it and makes excuses for him. It is nice to see how that all changes and where his loyalties lie. Hope this is a sign of what's to come in the next book.
Barbara
Mar 22, 2011 Barbara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always have a blurb as part of my reviews at my site. This is my summary and to be honest the most important part of the review. if you wish to read the whole review you are welcome to visit my site at www.risquereviews.com Pamela book under shape-shifter.

Rapture Untamed is a perfect title for this book. There is nothing tame in this book, actually at times it’s even a bit disturbing. Pamela Palmer has taken a big chance in the direction she takes with the two main characters. Some may find it
Naudia
Jul 09, 2013 Naudia rated it it was ok
I'd read a lot of reviews, even the ones with spoilers which i usually avoid, so i knew what i was getting into...at least i thought i did.

(view spoiler)
D.G.
Dec 13, 2014 D.G. rated it liked it
**3.5 stars**

Even since the first book, I was really intrigued by Jag, the most original character in the whole series. You see, Jag is a jerk of monumental proportions who seems to delight in annoying his fellow warriors so much that most conversations turn into a fight. His latest? Repeated (and graphic) public requests for a threesome with a newly mated pair. Why would a man behave like this? I was really looking forward to finding out the reason in this book. And once I found out, it made co
Holly
Dec 03, 2011 Holly rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed
Melanie
Jul 31, 2014 Melanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My review and an extended sample of the audiobook are posted at Hotlistens.com.

This book isn't nearly as dark as book three was, but it is not flowers and butterflies either. Jag is a badass warrior with an even worse attitude. He is always sarcastic and often crude. He taunts Tighe's mate, Delaney, with what would be consider sexual harassment, if this was set in a normal office setting. He works hard to drive everyone away from him.

Olivia is another Therian that is part of a group of warriors
Melindeeloo
Bad Kitty

Jag is the Feral Warrior with bad attitude who is always stirring up trouble with his brother warriors. Olivia is not one of the elite shifting Ferals, but a Guardian for their magical race. Olivia becomes the target for Jag's nasty mouth when she and her team arrive to help the Feral Warriors to track down daemons preying on the local humans. Jag doesn't see Olivia as a fellow warrior, but as a potential bedmate - just another in a long string - but Olivia has a secret, a curse, but o
Jenny Callahan
Another solid addition to the Feral Warriors series, and my favorite thus far. Jag is the main character in this book. Jag is the self-proclaimed outcast of the group, his motto: hurt them before they can hurt me. He is surly, prickly, and highly antagonistic towards the other warriors and their mates. The only one in the house he seems to have a soft spot for is Pink. Lyon and the others only tolerate Jag due to their dwindling numbers. Lyon has tried everything to break through Jags impenetrab ...more
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Mar 19, 2011 Vanessa theJeepDiva rated it really liked it
This is my favorite book of the Feral Warrior series thus far. I like the story where the jerk is brought down, or in this case meets his match. Jag has been an ass from the beginning of the series. He has always instigated arguments and fights with his fellow warriors. He has given all of the other Warriors cruel and childish nicknames. He makes very harsh comments that are sexual in nature to Delaney. There has to be a reason he would behave this way. The readers are finally given his story. T ...more
Summer
Dec 30, 2015 Summer rated it did not like it
Mel
In all honesty, I had forgotten how good Rapture Untamed, Feral Warriors #4, was. I remember Jag and his bad attitude and sexiness, but I had forgotten how perfect he and Olivia were for each other. If there was anyone in the Feral Warriors world that could somewhat tame that smokin' hot, snarky Jaguar, it was Olivia. He needed a woman to put him in his place and in turn, they thrived as a couple. Also there was some unbelievably hot, angry sex involved. *fans self*

Rapture Untamed took the Fera
Stephanie  G
Jan 07, 2011 Stephanie G rated it really liked it
We finally learn why Jag is so sarcastic and antagonizing to, well everyone. He punishes himself for what happen centuries ago by driving everyone close to him away. That's until the fiery Olivia refuses to put up with his nonsense. Olivia isn't without her own demons. A secret that she has kept hidden for years could threatens her life if anyone found out. Guess who happen to stumble upon it? That's right, Jag and he is using it as leverage to finally get the close to the woman he wants more th ...more
Ashley
Sep 17, 2010 Ashley rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It is far the best book in the series. I liked the chemistry between Jag and Olivia. Their sex scenes are pretty intense involving some dominance /slave play. I would not recommend this book to anyone who is sensitive about this topic (sexual dominance). What I mean by "sensitive" is that if the reader has experienced some form of abuse with sex in specific then it would not be a good idea for him/her to read this novel.

By reading all books in this series, I had developed som
Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy
Mar 25, 2012 Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy rated it it was amazing
Well its official. Jag would have to be my favourite feral so far. I knew this one was going to be good. He was always in the background of the other books with the smart ase comments. He did not let me down. Jag was funny as, sexy as and touching as. He and Olivia made a really good team fighting the Daemon/Draden/Mage. She feels his pain with the history she had growing up and is the only one who cracked his hard heart shell.

I loved this book and am giving it to my BFF nagging her to read quic
Barbara ★
Jag was a total asshat and ruined a good portion of this book for me. I get his emotional torture affected his personality but man oh man he was just rude and crude. Thankfully Olivia could handle him and held her own and then some. But when Jag learns Olivia's secret and blackmailed her into having sex with him indefinitely, I was so done. Rape is rape regardless! But I had to return since Olivia didn't have much of a problem with Jag or his issues. Thankfully he totally redeems himself by the ...more
Ren
Jag such an arse, and I hate what he have done to Olivia, despite his tortured and tormented past. That's the reason why I give just 4 stars, even Feral Warriors is one of my favorite series, and I love Pamela Palmer's writing style (just forget the silly names of the Ferals :P)

At last he have the best cover at this series *snicker*...
Mistress SuckMyBlackDagger
I really love Pamela Palmer's Feral Warrior series and this one is as great as the rest. Oh hell yeah! Jag is such a witty and tormented soul. I love it! He is one sexy beast. I liked the dynamics between Olivia and Jag 100%. They are just my style. I can't wait to see what happens with this storyline and the next sexy shifter!
Julie *-*
Jan 28, 2011 Julie *-* rated it it was amazing
Wow. What a book. Took me about 6 hours to finish the book. I just couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the next one to come out. This book was hot, steamy and action packed all at once. Great job Pamela Palmer. You have a new fan!
Sarah MacLean
Jul 04, 2010 Sarah MacLean rated it it was amazing
Just finished RU...my favorite so far of the Feral Warriors series...Jag has been my favorite warrior from the very beginning. I am still sighing in a puddle of lovely and therefore unable to be articulate...suffice to say, Pamela Palmer has done it again! Can't wait for the next one!
Melissa Joseph (Book Addicts Reviews)
one of my favorites!! the bad boy story. so loved it!!
Diana
Feb 06, 2011 Diana rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal
1.5. The blackmail/rape turned me off. Not cool.
Sara
Wow, let's see, upon first contact the lead male that this book is about sexually assaults the heroine. He is so disgusting I couldn't get further than page 26.
Stacey
Feb 21, 2011 Stacey rated it did not like it
HATED the main character!
Andrea Hussey
Jul 01, 2014 Andrea Hussey rated it it was ok
Angie
Nov 15, 2016 Angie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's Jag's story. I'm starting to dislike the theme of this story. Why the emphasis on s**?

The plot and the world is good enough! Why? Ugh, I dislike the way girls are treated on this world.

Though, on the other hand it was still an engaging read. I am invested on the characters. I can't give it a 5 star because I think some of the scenes are not needed. I'm not sure I can continue on the next book. I barely managed to finish this one.

Maybe someday. :(
Pamela Palmer's S...: Rapture Untamed - Book 4 1 5 Jul 12, 2012 04:16PM
  • His Darkest Hunger (Jaguar Warriors, #1)
  • Running Scared (Sentinel Wars, #3)
  • Eternal Kiss (Mark of the Vampire, #2)
  • Touch of Seduction (Primal Instinct, #4)
  • Atlantis Redeemed (Warriors of Poseidon, #5)
  • Warrior Avenged (Sons of the Zodiac, #2)
  • Eternal Prey (Gods of the Night #3)
  • Possess Me at Midnight (Doomsday Brethren, #3)
  • Immortal Warrior (Immortal Brotherhood, #1)
  • Dark Warrior Untamed (The Talions, #3)
  • Primal Bonds (Shifters Unbound, #2)
  • Destiny of the Wolf (Heart of the Wolf, #2)
  • Beyond the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6)
  • Midnight's Master (Midnight, #3)
Pamela Palmer is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Feral Warriors shape-shifter series, the Esri Series, and (coming in 2012) the Vamp City series. Raised in an Air Force family, Pamela lived in eleven different houses by the time she was fourteen. The two constants in her life—her family and her imagination. When her initial career goal of captaining starships didn't pan ...more
More about Pamela Palmer...

Feral Warriors (9 books)
  • Desire Untamed (Feral Warriors, #1)
  • Obsession Untamed (Feral Warriors, #2)
  • Passion Untamed (Feral Warriors, #3)
  • Hunger Untamed (Feral Warriors, #5)
  • Ecstasy Untamed (Feral Warriors, #6)
  • A Love Untamed (Feral Warriors, #7)
  • Krieger des Lichts - Ungezähmt: Drei Romane in einem eBook (Krieger-des-Lichts-Reihe)
  • Wulfe Untamed (Feral Warriors, #8)

“Dudes!” one of the humans called. “Are you going to untie us, or what?”
Wolfe growled, circling close to where the women stood. If he calls us ‘dudes’ one more time, I’m ripping his throat out.”
0 likes
“The light that had flared to life in her mind, the mating light, burned brightly, filling her with an endless glow of warmth and love.
She cocked her head. “They say a leopard can’t change his spots.”
“Liv . . .” The word ached.
She pressed her hand to his cheek and smiled at him with all the love in her heart. “It’s a good thing you’re not a leopard.”
0 likes