Start by marking “Oh, Baby! Go, Baby!” as Want to Read:
Oh, Baby! Go, Baby!

Oh, Baby! Go, Baby!

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  146 ratings  ·  11 reviews
This Dr. Seuss Nursery Collection inspired by the Seuss’s celebrated classic, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!, cheers babies and toddlers on as they take on life’s adventures! This fabulous interactive version filled with foil, feathers, flaps, slide tabs, and more is a perfect read for your little one on the go!

The Dr. Seuss Nursery Collection introduces the most beloved Dr.
Novelty Book, 14 pages
Published January 12th 2010 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Oh, Baby! Go, Baby!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oh, Baby! Go, Baby!

Great story line but pieces of interactive book easily ripped off and was unable to fix.
A cute shorter version of "Oh the Places You'll Go." This is a great baby shower gift!
The Precurser to Oh, The Places You'll Go. Fun with interactive pages.
Love love love this version for the littles ones.
It's Dr. Seuss! What more can you say? Inspirational, appropriate and fun for any age.
Rukia Rogers
Oh,Baby Go, Baby is a wonderful spin off of Dr. Seuss' "Oh the Places You'll Go", designed for babies or toddlers. This story is of course much shorter and features interactive sensory experiences such as a fluffy tree or a swirling wheel. Fun!
Shannon Jackson
A book for babies inspired by Dr.Seuss's Oh,The Places You'll Go! Cute, simple, and fun sensory experiences for the young.
May 03, 2010 Teri rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Teri by: Janice baby shower
A book for babies inspired by Dr.Seuss's Oh,The Places You'll Go! I had fun pulling, spinning and fluffing. Cute book.
Laura Elizabeth
Super cute! I recommend this for all those with infants, or anyone having a baby! I love Dr. Seuss books!
Such a cute book! Has interactive flaps throughout the book, I can't wait to read this to my son!
Shelby Ford
Read this while baby was in utero and out. Used to make me teary. :)
Truc marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Lily Martinez-rios
Lily Martinez-rios marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Maria Rosa Afonso marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Marchi added it
Sep 10, 2015
Corey marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!
  • Baby Signs
  • Little Boy
  • Aesop's Fables
  • Pride & Prejudice : A BabyLit Counting Primer
  • The Spirit of Christmas
  • Elf on the Shelf (The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition, Volume 1)
  • The Goodnight Train