Start by marking “Saving Your Brain: The Revolutionary Plan to Boost Brain Power, Improve Memory, and Protect Yourself against Aging and Alzheimer's” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
In this groundbreaking new book, a Harvard-trained neurologist shows how you can attain lifelong mental fitness. Utilizing the latest breakthroughs in research, Dr. Jeff Victoroff has developed a definitive, life-changing plan that provides you with the powerful, scientifically based methods you need to protect your brain from aging and memory loss. Starting today, you too ...more
Published June 25th 2002 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about Saving Your Brain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Your Brain

Kathy
I didn't finish this book. I didn't really find the ideas helpful or new, at least not enough to keep going.
Lady of the Lake
Wow... A lot to think about. I must do more to save my brain! I want to be still "thinking" into old age! This book is full of facts but it reads easy and I retesting. Really I have learned so much and cleared up points that was uncertain about.
If you have any interest in the mind in the brain and all that goes on inside your head this is the book for you!
This was the audio version and the narration is exvellent!
Brian Sullivan
The book gives a good summary of brain health but I found the summary ending each chapter more useful than the chapters themselves. A lot of information and I suppose you can't expect to always find something new in a book.

I found myself skimming the chapters as it told me what I already knew.
Faith DC
Faith DC marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Jodi Seidler
Jodi Seidler marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Ron
Ron marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Michol
Michol marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Cristi
Cristi marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Jean Wong
Jean Wong marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Darrenlb
Darrenlb marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Lucas Robak
Lucas Robak marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Marina Andreou
Marina Andreou marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Snickerdoodle
Snickerdoodle marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
Rahul
Rahul marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2012
Ahmed Ezzat
Ahmed Ezzat marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012