Start by marking “Kokology 2: More of the Game of Self-Discovery” as Want to Read:
Kokology 2: More of the Game of Self-Discovery

Kokology 2: More of the Game of Self-Discovery

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  743 ratings  ·  51 reviews
Kokology 2 offers all-new insights into the surprising real you.
Kokology, the popular Japanese pop-psych quiz game, is now an American bestseller, and Kokology 2 offers more than 50 all-new quizzes, perfect for beginners and experienced kokologists alike. Kokology, the study of kokoro ("mind" or "spirit" in Japanese), asks you to answer questions about seemingly innocent
Published June 15th 2002 by Touchstone (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Kokology 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kokology 2

Eryani N. Yulita
Reading this book makes you feel like you were doing a psychology test, but with a different approach. It is very interesting. Well, who doesn't want to understand better about who we are and how the way we are thinking? i haven't read the first edition of Kokology, but i think it won't give you any effects since each book has different questions:)

This book helps us to understand our characters better with intriguing questions, then we have to answer those questions directly. After that, we can
Michael David
One of my friends told me that I'm a control freak, but of a different kind. I don't want or need to control other people, but I am extremely aware and deliberate with my personal choices: I control myself.

This book simply made me realize how self-assured I was as a person. For the most part, the answers I made were consistent with my perspectives, beliefs, and personality. While that makes me unusual, I have never regretted being myself.
Lj Fetalvero
Mar 09, 2008 Lj Fetalvero rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: friends
very informative psychology book. it's a series of psychological games on topics ranging from attitudes about family, friendship, love, finance, work, etc. it usually starts with an intro on the question or a bit of a test and followed by a set of defined answers. you will also be required to draw or write on the book itself or a piece of paper. then comes the revelation of what each answer meant. sometimes, the explanation matches what you believe in or what you want to believe with your self w ...more
Yogi Agnia Dwi Saputro
Mencerahkan, menarik, seru, dan mengungkapkan sisi yang belum tereksplorasi dalam diri. Cocok dimainkan bersama teman.
Gokce Gursoz
Fun to play with friends :)
Lynn
This has got to be one of the most engaging reads I've done this year. From the time I borrowed it, I was reading it in the train, bus, on the road, on my bed, following a short interval of sleep, on my couch till I finished it. I haven't read something so exciting as this in years!
I will probably get Kokology 1, and hope to read other works like this.
Lara Joy
The book is like a *tell me what your answer is, and I'll tell you who you are*. I tried answering everything but whenever I get the meaning of my answer, it is too far from the reality. Given that this is just a test anyway, I will recommend it for past time or games in school under personality development and so.
Nings
Buku ini isinya semacam cerita, terus di akhir cerita itu ada pertanyaan dan kita akan diceri 4 opsi pilihan, manakah yang paling mencerminkan diri kita sebenarnya. asik sih..kalo dimainkan rame2, kalo sendiri..bosen juga. Palagi ternyata jawaban dari pilihan kita (menurut gw) ga gitu sesuai dengan diri gw.
Novi Syaftika
Buku menarik berisi kuis psikologi, dengan penjelasan jawaban yg mencengangkan krna sering seolah bisa membaca karakter kita. Yang mencengangkan krna hubungan antara pilihan jawaban dengan penjelasannya entah bgmn hubungannya. Bagus dibaca bersama orang terdekat, atau berkelompok, jdi seru deh !
Virgianti
Kokology 2 ga banyak beda (dan ga kalah amazingnya) dgn kokology 1. Masih menawarkan konsep psikologi dengan ketidaksadaran. I like this book karena ga mudah menemukan buku yg bisa lo ajak "maen-maen" selagi membicarakan hal yg sebenernya bisa mengungkap kyk gimana kepribadian loe.
Ananda.putri
"saya kira buku ini berisi sekumpulan permainan-permainan menarik yg bisa di uji cobakan pada suatu kelompok..
ternyata lebih menarik yg saya duga..jawaban-jawaban anda atas tiap soal permainan mencirikan kepribadian anda..bahkan sudut pandang anda terhadap suatu hal!!"
Rea
It's a good book. I really enjoyed it while I played it myself and with my sisters and my friends. It helped me learn more about myself and about other people whom I played it with. Although some of the keys weren't necessarily true, I found some really good insights.
Idle Hippo

ripyunya sama seperti buku ke satu lah :D

makasih buat yang ngasi buku ini, hehehe

--------------------------------------
buku tentang kolor lagi, eh.. baju koko, eh.. kokologi bagian ke dua

maap, jadi ngaco.. postingnya sebelom tidur siy
Hadi Wijaya
I think these kind of psychological question is always interesting. We are unconsciously driven to give answer to these question which reflect our own personality. Which is really good tools to make us understand more about ourselves.
Ann Jenelle Rotol
When I saw Kokology 2 at the bookstore, I literally jumped out because of sheer joy! The first book is not enough. :))

Kokology is an interesting way of knowing or a queer way of being aware of what your personality is. ;)
Christy
Good stuff, however, since I knew the format of these self-tests (if you will), I was a bit more prepared for what to expect. Still a lot of fun to share with friends and family, nonetheless.
Adalira Morningstar
Some of the answers were spot on when it came to describing me. Some of them didn't even come close to fitting me.

Also, why does this book hate women with red nails, red lipstick or red hair?
Lia Veron
Kokology 2 same as Kokology one all I can say is "Amazing" in a way that it helps you realized your habits and it helps you to realized your behavior.
Such an amazing and unique book
Marianne Ericka
Shame I haven't read one yet.

Being an avid fan of psychology, it was interesting how I got my results. Astonished, and excited for each one of my personality revelations.
Jess
Another fun and interesting book. Still great at parties. It can tell you more about yourself, others, or just makes for a thing to do with friends.
Shinta geulizz
Jan 14, 2008 Shinta geulizz rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: orang2 yang lagi iseng..
Recommended to Shinta by: puti..
Asyik, jadi penasaran sama semua jawaban2 yang udah gw bikin,..
Lumayan lah buat ngisi waktu..
kokology yang pertama belum sempet gw baca euy..
Jonababez
borrowed it from my roommate and I enjoyed it because i love psychological tests! i also shared this book with my friends and they also loved it!
Dareks
just like the previous volume, i find it equally surprising :) almost (if not all) the results i got really does describe me or match my personality.
Eryn
this is a fun game of projective questioning. you answer seemingly innocent questions only to discover the hidden symbolic meanings... very fun!
Berryduchess
I enjoyed every page of it and I will get the first book. That is for sure. It is fun to know more about yourself.
Krissy
a really fun book to read with friends! :D
you might be surprised with the things you'll find out about yourself :D
Jo Guasque
I'm a certified sucker for books like this.. It helped me a lot through my journey of self discovery.:)
ardi
tes-tes psikologi berdasarkan pandangan dan sikap kita dalam menghadapi kehidupan sehari-hari.
quite fresh!
  • The Cube
  • ESQ
  • Chain Mail: Addicted to You
  • Origami Boxes: Moribana Style
  • 100 Bullshit Jobs...And How to Get Them
  • The Enneagram Made Easy: Discover the 9 Types of People
  • The Development of the Personality: Seminars in Psychological Astrology; V. 1
  • If... (Questions For The Game of Life)
  • Adım Adım Hayata  (Bir Genç Kızın Gizli Defteri #4)
  • Andy's Corner: Kumpulan Curahan Hati Andy F. Noya
  • Konsten att läsa tankar
  • How to Read a Person Like a Book
  • On Kindness
  • Truly Mars and Venus: The Illustrated Essential Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
  • Get Anyone to Do Anything: Never Feel Powerless Again--With Psychological Secrets to Control and Influence Every Situation
  • The Book of Questions
  • Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin
  • The Power Of Creative Intelligence
Kokology: More of the Game of Self-Discovery Mehr Kokology: Neue Spiele des Herzens Kokology für Verliebte: Das Spiel des Herzens