Start by marking “Useless Sexual Trivia: Tastefully Prurient Facts About Everyone's Favorite Subject” as Want to Read:

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex, But Never Knew to Ask
Did you know that in Middle-Eastern Islamic countries it is not only a sin but also a crime to eat a lamb that you've had sex with? Or that the world vanilla comes from a Latin word meaning "vagina" because of the vanilla pod's resemblance to the female genitalia? Or that Grand Tetons literally means "b...more
Published February 21st 2000 by Touchstone (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Useless Sexual Trivia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Useless Sexual Trivia

Shannon
I know, you're dying to know what I think of such a clearly sophisticated and high-brow work of art, right? Well… um… it's a good way to pass the time. I know a lot more useless factoids before, some of which I could have spent the rest of my life not knowing about. It was kind of fun, but not really anything to write home about.
Jackie Mathews
May not be the most up-to-date facts, but they're awesome nonetheless.
Marguerite
Perfectly useless sexual trivia. I love trivia!
Samantha Gramer
Samantha Gramer marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Alexis
Alexis added it
Jul 11, 2014
Taylor
Taylor added it
Mar 21, 2014
Mandi
Mandi marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2013
Ronia
Ronia added it
Dec 27, 2012
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2011
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2010
Venkat
Venkat added it
Jun 30, 2010
Doc
Doc marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2010
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex Official Strategy Guide for PS2 Unofficial Play Station Ultimate Strategy Guide: Volume 3 Useless Sexual Trivia: Tastefully Prurient Facts about Everyone's Favourite Subject Unofficial Playstation Ultimate Strategy Guide Value Pack Unofficial Playstation Ultimate Strategy Guide: Volume 2