Start by marking “The Answers Book: The 20 Most-Asked Questions About Creation, Evolution & the Book of Genesis Answered! Revised & Expanded Edition” as Want to Read:

The Revised Answers Book addresses 20 of the most-asked questions on Genesis and the creation/evolution issue. Among the questions answered: Does God exist? What about the arguments for evolution? Were the nephilim extra-terrestrial? Was the flood global? Where are all the human fossils? How did the animals fit on Noah's ark? Did God really take six days? What about carbon ...more
Published September 30th 1990 by Master Books

To ask other readers questions about The Answers Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Answers Book

David
Jul 19, 2012 David rated it really liked it
This book answers some tough questions relating to the Christian worldview. For example it provides biblical and logical answers for questions relating to:

1. "Where did Cain get his wife?"
2. "What about carbon-dating?"
3. "Where did all the people groups come from?"

It is a fabulous resource which should be read by believers and skeptics of the Christian worldview.
Cori
Sep 28, 2011 Cori rated it really liked it
Shelves: apologetics
Great book for teens or those who like simple answers to difficult questions. I require all my kids to read this book.
Matt
Aug 20, 2014 Matt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian-living
I really enjoyed this book. I felt that it was (for the most part) easy to follow and went into pretty good depth. I look forward to reading more from Ken Ham!
Nathan
Jun 15, 2012 Nathan rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Teens and adults who are confused or have questions about creation/evolution
Shelves: creation, genesis
This book changed my view on Genesis. It convinced me that the "gap theory" is wrong. I especially like the chapter on distant starlight. I recommend giving it to teens as well as adults who are confused or have questions about creation/evolution issues.
Gary
May 25, 2012 Gary rated it liked it
I wouldn't be sure about every fact the authors have produced (especially since it is more than a decade since I read it), but it was useful. If nothing else it helped me as a new believer to see that the case for evolution was far from solid.

Liked it.
Benjamin Duffy
Nov 26, 2009 Benjamin Duffy rated it did not like it
Mind-numbingly, dangerously stupid.
Jul 19, 2016 Sarah rated it did not like it
I happened to run across it a few days after discussing Noah's flood with a friend, so I couldn't not read it. Seemed like an extended exercise in circular logic. But it's not like I regret reading it, for nothing else than a look at an unfamiliar worldview. Quick read, too.
Spenser White
Of course some facts will change when more science come to light, but overall this book is a good, short go to book when you have a question about the Bible.
Ankur
Feb 18, 2011 Ankur rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: quack
A lesson in illogic.
Neville Ridley-smith
Jul 10, 2012 Neville Ridley-smith rated it it was ok
Shelves: christian
Some interesting and considered stuff but mostly just embarrassing.
Allison
Allison rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2011
Dad Bowers
Dad Bowers rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Melissa Whitbeck
Melissa Whitbeck rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2014
Gary Evey
Gary Evey rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2013
Geri
Geri rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2017
4gsl
4gsl rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2012
Owen Posthuma
Owen Posthuma rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2015
Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2012
LazerWraith
LazerWraith rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2010
Emil
Emil rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2007
Jeff
Jeff rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2010
Paul Farrington
Paul Farrington rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2013
Jennifer Bowers
Jennifer Bowers rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2016
Thomas Park
Thomas Park rated it did not like it
Apr 29, 2014
Javier Taylor
Javier Taylor rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2012
Charles-Alexandre
Charles-Alexandre rated it it was ok
May 16, 2017
T
T rated it liked it
May 16, 2014
Rob
Rob rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2016
Colleene Barnett
Colleene Barnett rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2012
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Refuting Evolution: A Handbook for Students, Parents, and Teachers Countering the Latest Arguments for Evolution
  • The Lie: Evolution
  • I Became a Christian and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt: Replacing Souvenir Religion with Authentic Spiritual Passion
  • In Six Days: Why Fifty Scientists Choose to Believe in Creation
  • The Genesis Flood: The Biblical Record and Its Scientific Implications
  • The Collected Works of G.K. Chesterton Volume 01: Heretics, Orthodoxy, the Blatchford Controversies (Collected Works of G. K. Chesterton)
  • The 100 Most Important Events in Christian History
  • Starlight and Time: Solving the Puzzle of Distant Starlight in a Young Universe
  • On the Holy Spirit
  • The Last Christian Generation
  • A Tale of Two Sons: The Inside Story of a Father, His Sons, and a Shocking Murder
  • Jesus the Messiah: A Survey of the Life of Christ