Start by marking “Light Touch” as Want to Read:
Light Touch

Light Touch (Bareback #1.2)

3.94  ·  Rating Details  ·  52 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Jake isn't really into using props when he and Tor have sex. So when his buddy Elias tells him about the joy of feathers, he pretends the whole scenario doesn't interest him. Doesn't keep him from buying a few of the fluffy things when he gets a chance, though, and trying them out on his long-time love. See what the Bareback boys get up to tickle their fancy! Previously p ...more
Published July 2010 by Torquere (first published February 2007)

Paola
Exquisitely erotic short piece, where with minimal dialogue a whole range of emotions are evoked, not just between Jake and Tor, but within Jake himself in his understated but oh-so-revealing exchange with his long term bud Elias, which sets up the whole feather-as-a-sex-prop idea into Jake's mind and that won't go easily away.
A very welcome comeback of the Bareback beloved characters, now a few years older, still enjoying a solid and loving relationship, passionate as always, but no strangers t
Lauraadriana
Jan 03, 2012 Lauraadriana rated it liked it
This short, is a visit with Jake and Tor. Jake hears about a play with feathers and even though it's not really their thing, he's curious.
It's been a long time since they've taken their time with each other. So he gets some feathers, bides his time and when it's right he shows Tor how nice it is when they take is slow.
If you love Jake and Tor, this is a nice little visit with them, but I wished they would talked more, one of my favorite things with this couple is how they are so loving to other.
Karen
Mar 14, 2016 Karen rated it liked it
Shelves: read-mm
If you read Bareback you know Jake and Tor like their sexy times and they like to mix it up a bit this time Jake decides to see how much truth is in Elias's feather story. Warning you may never be able to look at a peacock feather without blushing again.
Leigh
Dec 30, 2011 Leigh rated it really liked it
A wonderful short and verra sexy story about Jake, Tor, and a feather. Yowza!! God, I just love those two men together!!!
Karen
Jul 01, 2013 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Love Jake and Tor! Elias is fun, too!
Feb 17, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: app-kindle, pdf, reread
reread 11/18/13
Anitecelli
Anitecelli marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Karen De Witt
Karen De Witt marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Jamie's Sassenach
Jamie's Sassenach marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Katy
Katy marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Chrysa
Chrysa marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Eloreen Moon
Eloreen Moon marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Chantalbt1980 B
Chantalbt1980 B marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Sara_Neko
Sara_Neko rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Nidzy
Nidzy added it
Feb 14, 2016
Λιλα Μτς
Λιλα Μτς marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
J
J added it
Nov 24, 2015
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Cindy Walsh
Cindy Walsh marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
FR4NC15
FR4NC15 rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
AnnMarie
AnnMarie marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Sabbie
Sabbie rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2015
ShadeKristen
ShadeKristen marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I live and write in eastern Canada. I went to a bunch of schools, learned a lot of things, and now make stuff up because not to do so is unthinkable. I'm fond of fountain pens, Levenger's Circa system, and Steampunk fashions.
I'm inspired by the day to day minutia of life, and find beauty in the way words go together. I like texture and richness of experience. I'm not shy. I'm happy, I'm learning,
More about Chris Owen...

Bareback (2 books)
  • Bareback (Bareback, #1)
  • Natural Disaster (Bareback, #2)