Start by marking “Claiming King's Baby (Kings of California, #5)” as Want to Read:
Claiming King's Baby (Kings of California, #5)

Claiming King's Baby (Kings of California #5)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  267 ratings  ·  11 reviews
It was supposed to be a last meeting to sign divorce papers. Then passion overtook them and Maggie King walked away with more than just a legal decree--she was pregnant with the child Justice King had always refused to give her. A fact she would never dare reveal to him.But when circumstances forced her back to the King ranch, she could hide her secret no longer. Justice h ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Desire, #1971, 184 pages
Published October 13th 2009 by Harlequin Books (first published October 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Claiming King's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming King's Baby

Dee
Originally read June 2013 and gave 3 stars. Re-read August 2013 but obviously liked it a lot more as increased the rating to 4 Stars.
Roub
it's not dat bad but pretty stupid. justice let ego prevail over his happiness but dat can also mean he did not love maggie enough. the plot did not make sense, not for me atleast.
Sissy Lopez
It doesn't get much cheesesier than a name like Justice King. It was one of those "I didn't have anything else to read at the time."
Kaycee Sapinoso
It's my second book of Maureen Child's Kings of California series.

Justice King was the most pig-headed and stubborn hero I've ever met. It was painfully obvious how much he loves Maggie but instead of begging her to stay and telling her the real reason why he can't give her a child he let her go. If he'd just told her the truth they could have been avoided a lot of unpleasant things.

I admired Maggie's character. She's like most of Maureen Child's heroines that even though she loves Justice she
Vivian Hollidee
I'm sorry Maureen Child but this is just one of those books that bores me to death.
Amanda Sheila
3.5 stars, good but it's not really my favorite.

Why? I guess it's because I was expecting a drama when King realize that the baby is his. I want to read some raging fire between Justice and Maggie. But I receive none, nothing but Justice's annoying and possessive behavior. I liked it anyway, I just wish there'd be more.

Look forward to finally read the rest of King clan. :)
Timendu
I don't know how I feel about this book. Maybe there'll be a review when I know. For now, I'm undecided.
ѕєяєηιтι
Maureen Child - Umuda Doğru

Kendisini kısır zanneden bir adam karısını uzaklaştırıyor karısıda hamile kalıp çocuğu doğuruyor sonra adama getiriyor ama gelde adamı inandır pek kolay olmuyor..
mer
4 stars

Loved this! Although the hero was infuriating, the story was wonderful. Loved Jonas too. He's such a sweetie.
PWRL
Mar 21, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
Large Print
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Nani
Nani added it
Jul 04, 2015
rhonda baldner
rhonda baldner marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Petra
Petra added it
May 11, 2015
Jezyl Bering
Jezyl Bering marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Jarlene Ty
Jarlene Ty marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Marien Boluda Garcia
Marien Boluda Garcia marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
  • Dante's Ultimate Gamble (The Dante Legacy #5)
  • The Tycoon Takes a Wife (The Landis Brothers, #4)
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom #2)
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Pride
  • The Millionaire Meets His Match (Duke Brothers #1)
  • Money Man's Fiancee Negotiation (Kings of the Boardroom #4)
  • Bargaining for Baby
  • Bachelor's Bought Bride (Kings of the Boardroom #5)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • The Boss's Baby Affair
  • One Last Night
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...

Kings of California (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Bargaining for King's Baby (Kings of California, #1)
  • Marrying for King's Millions (Kings of California, #2)
  • Falling for King's Fortune (Kings of California, #3)
  • Conquering King's Heart (Kings of California, #4)
  • Wedding at King's Convenience (Kings of California, #6)
  • Cinderella & the CEO (Kings of California, #7)
  • King's Million-Dollar Secret (Kings of California, #8)
  • Ready for King's Seduction (Kings of California, #9)
  • The Temporary Mrs. King (Kings of California, #10)
  • To Kiss a King (Kings of California, #11)
Baby Bonanza Beauty and the Best Man (Dynasties: The Lassiters) Bargaining for King's Baby (Kings of California, #1) Wedding at King's Convenience (Kings of California, #6) Bedeviled (Queen of the Otherworld, #1)