Start by marking “One Year Book of Psalms, NLT” as Want to Read:
One Year Book of Psalms, NLT

One Year Book of Psalms, NLT

4.39  ·  Rating Details  ·  36 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
This devotional contains all 150 Psalms and 20 other songs in Scripture, divided into daily readings. The readings include helpful background information on the psalm, a related hymn stanza, and an application thought. Biweekly “Interludes” further aid understanding by explaining things such as acrostic psalms or Hebrew poetic style. Indexes included.
Published October 1st 1999 by Tyndale House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about One Year Book of Psalms, NLT, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Year Book of Psalms, NLT

Dee
Oct 28, 2008 Dee rated it it was amazing
I love this book and keep it by my bedside at all times. I have read it over and over and have turned to it in my deepest and darkest hours.
W
Jun 01, 2013 W rated it really liked it
Devotional book that breaks up the book of Psalms into bite-sized daily readings throughout the course of a year.

The Psalms are inspired by God, so they can teach us. And because they express emotions that flow out of the psalmists’ relationship with God, they can help us in our emotions as well.

I would highly recommend this devotion book for anyone who likes a short Bible reading and inspiration at the beginning of the day to start out their morning right. The daily segments are short enough
Cassandra
Dec 31, 2014 Cassandra rated it it was amazing
I liked this devotional. I could hardly wait to read the next day's entry. It was very inspirational. I especially liked when the Hebrew words were discussed, and I enjoyed the quotes.
Shanda
Jan 06, 2012 Shanda rated it really liked it
Good way to keep my head in Scripture daily by reading portions of the Psalms. They also included inspiration from personal stories of people's faith that push you closer to Jesus. Looking for a good replacement book as a daily devotional.
Evelyn
Feb 16, 2012 Evelyn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: inspirational
This book brought the Psalms to life for me. It has helped give me a deeper understanding of one of my favorite books of the Bible.
Gigi Emerson-follick
Dec 04, 2012 Gigi Emerson-follick rated it it was amazing
This is such a great book. I have given so many as gifts and everybody loves it.
Patricia Murphy
Patricia Murphy marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Mike Morabito
Mike Morabito rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Jamie Leach
Jamie Leach is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2016
Sally A Norrid
Sally A Norrid rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
Monica Muniz
Monica Muniz rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2015
ETHEL RICHARDS.CREGGETT
ETHEL RICHARDS.CREGGETT rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2015
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2015
Rawley D. Johnson
Rawley D. Johnson rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Edward
Edward marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Iris
Iris is currently reading it
Oct 16, 2015
Debra
Debra rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2015
Delisha Gaynor
Delisha Gaynor marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Gil Gilliam
Gil Gilliam is currently reading it
Mar 18, 2015
Ellen
Ellen rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Sarah is currently reading it
Feb 04, 2015
Brian Phillips
Brian Phillips marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Alison Wong
Alison Wong is currently reading it
Jan 16, 2015
Brad Shockley
Brad Shockley rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
Merle
Merle marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Leesa Wilson
Leesa Wilson is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2015
Kristen Marek
Kristen Marek rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2014
Kim Higgins
Kim Higgins rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Sally
Sally marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

“Revelation, which is often associated with the end of things, also speaks of new beginnings—a new name (2:17); a new Jerusalem (3:12); a new heaven and a new earth (21:1); and all things new (21:5). It reads like a description of New Year’s Eve. Ring out the old; ring in the new!” 0 likes
“Grace will complete what grace begins. God does not abandon his work in an incomplete state.” WILLIAM JONES” 0 likes