Start by marking “Conquest: Earth ” as Want to Read:
Conquest: Earth
Read eBook

Conquest: Earth

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  290 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A banished prince from far, far away... one minor computer glitch... the most bizarre courtship and mating ceremony ever conceived... and Bree Denton’s life would never be the same.

“This title is a reissue”

Length: Full Novel
Genre: Futuristic Romance
Rating: Erotica. This book contains forced seduction, public sex, frank language, adult situations, and graphic sexual encount
Published March 1st 2009 by New Concepts Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Conquest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquest

Ral's Woman by Laurann DohnerClaimed by Evangeline AndersonGrim by M.K. EidemHunted by Evangeline AndersonBerrr's Vow by Laurann Dohner
Mars Needs Women Trope
88th out of 316 books — 352 voters
Grim by M.K. EidemRal's Woman by Laurann DohnerBay's Mercenary by C.L. ScholeyStarkissed by Lanette CuringtonBerrr's Vow by Laurann Dohner
Alien & Earth woman romance/erotica
81st out of 394 books — 308 voters

More lists with this book...

Sandra
I've read this book many times now and it never loses its appeal.

It is your typical Alien abducts Earth girl scenario, except a bunch of girls get grabbed and neither of them can communicate with each other.

This story is about how these very different people learn to communicate, learn to trust and fall in love all whilst foiling the American military and Government. And how to terraform Mars, marsaform just doesn't sound right. LOL.

Bree is an ordinary girl in farm belt America when an alien pod
Ali Crean
This book was something I found sitting in a file on my computer so I don't know where it came from. I had to look up the synopsis when I found it to see if it was something I would even read and I added it to this month's Book It because I liked the idea of aliens invading earth. We need something better to happen than for politicians to just muck shit up.

Whenever I read a book by someone I have never read before or no one I have spoken to or follow has mentioned I consider it a crap shoot. I
Andrea
So, lets just stop a really good story at 80% and piss everyone off, hmmm? I liked the hero, I liked the heroine, the world building was extensive and the plot had two themes running through in addition to the alien romance and then, wtf, just ends and cuts to an epilogue. I have heard similar comments before regarding Ms O'C's work, so I won't be buying another which is a big shame. If she had continued the conflict with Earth's government and the threatened riot, it would have been a great nov ...more
Aubrey Cunningham
This is not your typical aliens invade earth, they just invade the solar system. It is a funny read. Didn't like the abruptness towards the end of the book and there seemed to be several loose threads but an easy way to pass a few hours.
Kristy
I liked this sci-fi romance. It was a unique story with aliens and earthlings. The characters were likeable and I enjoyed the story.
ValerieC
I have this story (same cover too), but it is now listed on Amazon as being by Kaitlyn O'Connor, so I am assuming that Angelique Anjou is one of her many pen names.

No matter - I enjoyed the story, and the writing was classic Kaitlyn! :-)

This could have been a kick-off for a neat little series...
A cute sci-fi romance, with some erotic parts. A nice light book, perfect for my current mood.
Kati
The usual Kaitlyn O'Connor space romance - fun if you like her writing.
Caroline
2 stars
Eilish Lee
Eilish Lee marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Nicole Borland
Nicole Borland marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Rene
Rene marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Siobhan Calixto
Siobhan Calixto marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
NormaCenva
NormaCenva marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Night Goddess
Night Goddess marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Petya Georgieva
Petya Georgieva marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
S. Biggs
S. Biggs marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Faith Jackson
Faith Jackson marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Mary Kathryn
Mary Kathryn marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
  • Discovery: The Forgotten
  • Starkissed
  • Captured
  • Zylan Captive (Zylar's Moons, #1)
  • Venomous (Alien Warrior, #1)
  • Eden (Eden, #1)
  • Charlie's Bargain
Also known as Kaitlyn O'Connor

Born on a bayou, Angelique Anjou’s roots are cajun, but she makes her home now in the foothills of the Smokies, where she lives with her husband and son. As a late blooming Trekkie, science fiction and fantasy are the tales she cut her teeth on, and the genres, next to romance, that are most dear to her heart.
More about Angelique Anjou...
Ja-Rael's Lioness Tears of the Dragon (Dragonshifters, #1) Legion Dragons of the Dawn (Dragonshifters, #2) Chameleon