Start by marking “Conquest: Earth ” as Want to Read:
Conquest: Earth
read ebook

Conquest: Earth

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  254 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A banished prince from far, far away... one minor computer glitch... the most bizarre courtship and mating ceremony ever conceived... and Bree Denton’s life would never be the same.

“This title is a reissue”

Length: Full Novel
Genre: Futuristic Romance
Rating: Erotica. This book contains forced seduction, public sex, frank language, adult situations, and graphic sexual encount
Published March 1st 2009 by New Concepts Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Conquest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquest

Ral's Woman by Laurann DohnerClaimed by Evangeline AndersonHunted by Evangeline AndersonSought by Evangeline AndersonGrim by M.K. Eidem
Mars Needs Women Trope
78th out of 291 books — 293 voters
Grim by M.K. EidemRal's Woman by Laurann DohnerStarkissed by Lanette CuringtonBay's Mercenary by C.L. ScholeyBerrr's Vow by Laurann Dohner
Alien & Earth woman romance/erotica
91st out of 306 books — 219 voters

More lists with this book...

Sandra
I've read this book many times now and it never loses its appeal.

It is your typical Alien abducts Earth girl scenario, except a bunch of girls get grabbed and neither of them can communicate with each other.

This story is about how these very different people learn to communicate, learn to trust and fall in love all whilst foiling the American military and Government. And how to terraform Mars, marsaform just doesn't sound right. LOL.

Bree is an ordinary girl in farm belt America when an alien pod
Ali Crean
This book was something I found sitting in a file on my computer so I don't know where it came from. I had to look up the synopsis when I found it to see if it was something I would even read and I added it to this month's Book It because I liked the idea of aliens invading earth. We need something better to happen than for politicians to just muck shit up.

Whenever I read a book by someone I have never read before or no one I have spoken to or follow has mentioned I consider it a crap shoot. I
Andrea
So, lets just stop a really good story at 80% and piss everyone off, hmmm? I liked the hero, I liked the heroine, the world building was extensive and the plot had two themes running through in addition to the alien romance and then, wtf, just ends and cuts to an epilogue. I have heard similar comments before regarding Ms O'C's work, so I won't be buying another which is a big shame. If she had continued the conflict with Earth's government and the threatened riot, it would have been a great nov ...more
Aubrey Cunningham
This is not your typical aliens invade earth, they just invade the solar system. It is a funny read. Didn't like the abruptness towards the end of the book and there seemed to be several loose threads but an easy way to pass a few hours.
ValerieC
I have this story (same cover too), but it is now listed on Amazon as being by Kaitlyn O'Connor, so I am assuming that Angelique Anjou is one of her many pen names.

No matter - I enjoyed the story, and the writing was classic Kaitlyn! :-)

This could have been a kick-off for a neat little series...
A cute sci-fi romance, with some erotic parts. A nice light book, perfect for my current mood.
Kati
The usual Kaitlyn O'Connor space romance - fun if you like her writing.
Caroline
2 stars
Annur Amin
Annur Amin marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
W. Clarke
W. Clarke marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Lizaaabg
Lizaaabg marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Jenncw
Jenncw marked it as to-read
Maria Tanya
Maria Tanya marked it as to-read
Pondus
Pondus marked it as to-read
Dol
Dol marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Hanna
Hanna marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Jennifer Rinehart
Jennifer Rinehart marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
  • Illumination (Cyberevolution, #5)
  • Starkissed
  • Captured
  • Zylan Captive (Zylar's Moons, #1)
  • Charlie's Bargain
  • Alien, Mine
Also known as Kaitlyn O'Connor

Born on a bayou, Angelique Anjou’s roots are cajun, but she makes her home now in the foothills of the Smokies, where she lives with her husband and son. As a late blooming Trekkie, science fiction and fantasy are the tales she cut her teeth on, and the genres, next to romance, that are most dear to her heart.
More about Angelique Anjou...
Ja-Rael's Lioness Tears of the Dragon (Dragonshifters, #1) Legion Dragons of the Dawn (Dragonshifters, #2) Chameleon