Start by marking “Conquest: Earth ” as Want to Read:
Conquest: Earth
Read eBook

Conquest: Earth

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  376 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A banished prince from far, far away... one minor computer glitch... the most bizarre courtship and mating ceremony ever conceived... and Bree Denton’s life would never be the same.

“This title is a reissue”

Length: Full Novel
Genre: Futuristic Romance
Rating: Erotica. This book contains forced seduction, public sex, frank language, adult situations, and graphic sexual encount
Published March 1st 2009 by New Concepts Publishing (first published February 26th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Conquest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquest

Grim by M.K. EidemRal's Woman by Laurann DohnerBay's Mercenary by C.L. ScholeyBerrr's Vow by Laurann DohnerTouching Ice by Laurann Dohner
Alien & Earth woman romance/erotica
94th out of 460 books — 353 voters
Ral's Woman by Laurann DohnerClaimed by Evangeline AndersonGrim by M.K. EidemHunted by Evangeline AndersonBerrr's Vow by Laurann Dohner
Mars Needs Women Trope
94th out of 316 books — 368 voters

More lists with this book...

Sandra
I've read this book many times now and it never loses its appeal.

It is your typical Alien abducts Earth girl scenario, except a bunch of girls get grabbed and neither of them can communicate with each other.

This story is about how these very different people learn to communicate, learn to trust and fall in love all whilst foiling the American military and Government. And how to terraform Mars, marsaform just doesn't sound right. LOL.

Bree is an ordinary girl in farm belt America when an alien pod
Ali Crean
This book was something I found sitting in a file on my computer so I don't know where it came from. I had to look up the synopsis when I found it to see if it was something I would even read and I added it to this month's Book It because I liked the idea of aliens invading earth. We need something better to happen than for politicians to just muck shit up.

Whenever I read a book by someone I have never read before or no one I have spoken to or follow has mentioned I consider it a crap shoot. I
Andrea
So, lets just stop a really good story at 80% and piss everyone off, hmmm? I liked the hero, I liked the heroine, the world building was extensive and the plot had two themes running through in addition to the alien romance and then, wtf, just ends and cuts to an epilogue. I have heard similar comments before regarding Ms O'C's work, so I won't be buying another which is a big shame. If she had continued the conflict with Earth's government and the threatened riot, it would have been a great nov ...more
Aubrey Cunningham
This is not your typical aliens invade earth, they just invade the solar system. It is a funny read. Didn't like the abruptness towards the end of the book and there seemed to be several loose threads but an easy way to pass a few hours.
Kristy
I liked this sci-fi romance. It was a unique story with aliens and earthlings. The characters were likeable and I enjoyed the story.
Jess
Five Stars!

This book really caught my attention. I had been wanting to read it a long time ago, but couldn't find it at my local library. I finally found it on Amazon and got to read it for myself. I really enjoyed this book, it really keeps you interested in what will happen to Bree and the other former Earth girls and their handsome Draconian male counterparts. Definitely worth a read!
ValerieC
I have this story (same cover too), but it is now listed on Amazon as being by Kaitlyn O'Connor, so I am assuming that Angelique Anjou is one of her many pen names.

No matter - I enjoyed the story, and the writing was classic Kaitlyn! :-)

This could have been a kick-off for a neat little series...
A cute sci-fi romance, with some erotic parts. A nice light book, perfect for my current mood.
Kati
The usual Kaitlyn O'Connor space romance - fun if you like her writing.
Carolyn F.
I read under Angelique Anjou.
Caroline
2 stars
Patricia Stvartakova
Patricia Stvartakova is currently reading it
Jul 03, 2015
Amy Mayhew
Amy Mayhew marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
JessI Jo
JessI Jo marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Ranelle Hindman
Ranelle Hindman marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Tegan
Tegan marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Julija Ruzic
Julija Ruzic marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Wendy Lawson
Wendy Lawson marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
  • Illumination (Cyberevolution, #5)
  • Zylan Captive (Zylar's Moons, #1)
  • Starkissed
  • Captured
  • Belle Starr
  • Charlie's Bargain
  • Venomous (Alien Warrior, #1)
Also known as Kaitlyn O'Connor

Born on a bayou, Angelique Anjou’s roots are cajun, but she makes her home now in the foothills of the Smokies, where she lives with her husband and son. As a late blooming Trekkie, science fiction and fantasy are the tales she cut her teeth on, and the genres, next to romance, that are most dear to her heart.
More about Angelique Anjou...
The Lion's Woman Ja-Rael's Lioness Tears of the Dragon (Dragonshifters, #1) Legion Dragons of the Dawn (Dragonshifters, #2)