Start by marking “The One Hundredth Day of School!” as Want to Read:
The One Hundredth Day of School!

The One Hundredth Day of School! (Ready, Freddy! #13)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The 100th day of school is approaching, and to mark the occasion, Freddy and his classmates must each collect and bring to school 100 of something. Freddy is overwhelmed by the thought, then he has a great idea to collect 100 shark trading cards. But he only has 21 cards! How will be get another 79 before the 100th day of school? Even if he had the money, his mom would NEV...more
Published January 1st 2008 by Perfection Learning (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The One Hundredth Day of School!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The One Hundredth Day of School!

Mr
Stephen Leung-96 pages
It is the hundredth day of school and Freddy's class is going to celebrate a party doing activities with the number 100 and everyone has to bring in an item that contains the number 100. Freddy coudn't think of anything, but his sister told him to bring in 100 homemade cookies. But, unfortunatly his dad ate one of the cookies without knowing. That made Freddy so deppressed. Then her mom told Freddy to bring in her grandma's buttons and the cookies. On the next day the class...more
Seth
Freddy had to bring 100 of something but he didn't know what! He brung 100 buttons and one of them was from World War 2!
10-11 kacie
This book relates to my old school because on the 100th day of school we would make something with 100 things, then we would parade down the halls and it was so much fun when i was in elementary school. I would look foward to that every year cause you can see all the different ideas and all the little kids having fun. It's a memory to remeber!
Sharon
Essentially, this book incorporates a great deal of creative activites associated with everything to celebrate the 100th day of school such as making a 100 foot snake or collecting 100 pennies, seeds or even words for the spelling bee. This book also utilizes simple vocabulary and sentence length for beginning readers.
Callie Stillion
Oh no! For Freddy, the one hundredth day if school is ruined! He doesn`t have one hundred of something, until his Mom finds a button collection! Then he has thousands of buttons, and he has to pick them out! Then he brings his cookie mistake to school, and the class has fun!!
Ashley Allen
I would use this book to discuss the 100th day of school. I would use it to talk about the 100 items that the students are going to choose to bring into the classroom. The book gave a great idea about letting the students talk about the different objects that they brought.
Heather Miller
This was a cute little read. Isabelle thought it was pretty funny when the dad ate one of the cookies and then there were only 99. I think if I was still teaching school I'd do a 100th day of school party. Sounds fun!
Boston
Boring, main person had a difficult time with emotions.
Ashley
nothing to say
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Alexander
Alexander marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Mrskena
Mrskena marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Camdyn
Camdyn added it
Jul 30, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Shynise Nunley
Shynise Nunley marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Tori
Tori added it
Jun 09, 2014
Anmol
Anmol marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Kirk T
Kirk T added it
May 20, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Abby Klein was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. She earned her teaching credentials at Dartmouth College, where she majored in psychology and education. She then went on to earn her master's degree in reading and language development at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

Currently she teaches in the same public elementary school she attended as a child in the Los Angeles area. She...more
More about Abby Klein...
Tooth Trouble (Ready, Freddy! #1) The King of Show-and-Tell (Ready, Freddy!) Homework Hassles (Ready, Freddy!) Don't Sit On My Lunch! (Ready, Freddy!, #4) Help! A Vampire's Coming! (Ready, Freddy!, #6)