Start by marking “Crossroads” as Want to Read:

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  8 reviews
CROSSROADS
MIDWEST BOOK REVIEW
Five Stars for Crossroads thriller
A fascinating and entertaining story, highly recommended.

On July 21st of 1994, Jack Smith, a former CIA operative, dies at the Ocean Side Health Facility, CA. Only a few weeks later, thousands of miles away in Russia, David Tallman, the leader of the same CIA group, dies at the hands of Dr. Tatiana Borisova, th
Published by Asylett Press (first published June 7th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Crossroads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crossroads

Jen Knox

OK. Crossroads does not belong to the genre of choice for me, but I've come to know Steven Nedelton and I had to admit, his book sounded interesting, so why limit myself, I thought. So here's my take: This is a plot-driven, fast-paced, spy thriller that seems to incorporated a lot of research and keen literary skill. I'm very glad I picked up this book, and thanks to Nedelton, I'm in the market for an occasional thriller. To recommend this book, I have to resort a reviewer's cliché: I couldn't p
Martha Cheves
Crossroads - Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat

"Psychic Spying? The CIA, the Pentagon and the Russians Probe the Military Potential of Para-Psychological Spying" Washington Post, 1977.

"Mind-Altering Microwaves, Soviets Studying Invisible Ray," Los Angeles Herald-Examiner, November 22, 1976.

"V.S., a scientist from Kiev, claims that the practical testing of a 'new kind of weapon' based on the impact of certain frequencies on the human body occurred in 1965." Chicago Tribune,
Fran

Crossroads by Steven Nedelton
Reviewed by Fran Lewis

What if you had the ability to control someone’s actions and thoughts from a distance and they would be none the wiser? What if you could connect with another person from a distance telepathically and know what they were thinking, doing and what their inner-most thoughts were? What would you do if you were a major player in a government’s plot to find out the strategies of other countries at war and you were capable of controlling the outcome?
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Steph for TeensReadToo.com

Prepare yourself for an exciting ride. Steven Nedelton writes a thrilling novel about espionage and twisted stories. With interesting and dark characters such as Tallman, Tatiana, and Mikhail, Nedelton writes a plot-filled story about spies during the Cold War.

Giving too much of the plot away will ruin the suspense that lasts throughout the entire novel. Therefore, a brief outline of the back cover plot is all that should be given to first-time readers.

Tallm
Theresa
I started reading this book a few months ago and put it down, which I really don't like doing. Once in the right mindset, I picked it up again and started over and couldn't put it down! Nedelton spins a very believable spy story; one that most likely could be true or still be happening today.

Can you imagine being able to hypnotize someone to carry out a murder plot from the other side of the world? I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a great spy novel!
Cheryl Landmark
Espionage/spy thriller stories are not my preferred genre, but "Crossroads" sounded interesting and I decided to give it a read. I was not disappointed. Mr. Nedelton obviously did a lot of research for this book and delivers all the action and intrigue the genre calls for. Mind control (scary!), the Cold War, spies and cold-blooded murderers make this a must-read for espionage fans.
R. Phillips
Steve Nedelton leads you through a suspenseful spy thriller that unmasks the danger and threats that made the Cold War so scary. It moves back and forth between Russia and the US like a well planned chess match. It is filled with suspense and intrigue- a page-turner that should not be missed.
Eric
Steven Nedelton writes awesome books. I would highly recommend this book to readers!!!!!!!
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Jessi
Jessi added it
Oct 23, 2014
Jami Bezerra
Jami Bezerra is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2014
Kaethe
Kaethe added it
Nov 01, 2013
Erika
Erika added it
Nov 01, 2013
David Brown
David Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2012
Gabrielle
Gabrielle marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
TUNNEL / The Lost Diary COMA Sins The Raven Affair Fear! Dance of Shadows: Dangerous Trade