Start by marking “The Fight for the Frozen Land: Arctic (Secret Agent Jack Stalwart, #11)” as Want to Read:
The Fight for the Frozen Land: Arctic (Secret Agent Jack Stalwart, #11)

The Fight for the Frozen Land: Arctic (Secret Agent Jack Stalwart #11)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A team of GPF scientists has vanished in the Arctic while doing research on global warming. While rescuing them from the jaws of a hungry polar bear, Secret Agent Jack Stalwart learns of the malicious Black Arctic Project: A group of mysterious villains are speeding up global warming by blowing up glaciers. Can Jack stop them before the entire planet is doomed?
Published October 6th 2009 by Weinstein Books (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Fight for the Frozen Land, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fight for the Frozen Land

Michaela
This is the second book of this series that I have read to my 5-year-old son. (We read it out of order.)
He is just learning to read and seemed to enjoy the book. However, I know he doesn't fully understand everything that happened. Plus, it took us quite a while to read it and I'm sure he forgot most of the beginning.

I enjoyed reading the first book in this series to him, but this one was very preachy to me. It's about a more serious topic than a younger child would really know about. Global war
Tom Owen-range
it was really great! very interesting. and I loved it
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Fatma
Fatma added it
Dec 10, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Vy
Vy marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Tom
Tom added it
Oct 24, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Tamiah
Tamiah marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Janae
Janae marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Robert Stepien
Robert Stepien marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Ruslan
Ruslan marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Chow Yuncong
Chow Yuncong marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Escape of the Deadly Dinosaur: USA (Secret Agent Jack Stalwart, #1) The Mystery of the Mona Lisa: France (Secret Agent Jack Stalwart, #3) The Secret of the Sacred Temple: Cambodia (Secret Agent Jack Stalwart, #5) The Caper of the Crown Jewels: England (Secret Agent Jack Stalwart, #4) The Search for the Sunken Treasure: Australia (Secret Agent Jack Stalwart, #2)