Start by marking “The Sicilian Surrender = Terpikat Sang Pria Sisilia (O'Connells, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Sicilian Surrender = Terpikat Sang Pria Sisilia (O'Connells, #2)

The Sicilian Surrender = Terpikat Sang Pria Sisilia (The O'Connells #2)

Sebagai supermodel kelas dunia, Fallon O'Connell memiliki semua yang bisa membuat wanita lain iri: kecantikan, ketenaran, dan perhatian para pria. Namun Fallon jenuh dengan semua itu. Dalam hati ia berjanji, setelah sesi pemotretan terakhirnya, ia akan meninggalkan dunia model dan mencari hal baru untuk dikerjakan.

Stefano Lucchesi yakin Castello Lucchesi yang dibangunnya
Published 2009 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published October 1st 2003)

Be the first to ask a question about The Sicilian Surrender = Terpikat Sang Pria Sisilia

Sandra
Aug 10, 2016 Sandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a good book! It was about a top model called Fallon who went to an island to do a photo shoot. While she was on the island she was in an auto accident which scarred her face. Since she was scarred she knew her days as a model were over.

The hero, Stefano, was soooo wonderful! He was the owner of the island and he helped her through this painful time. I highly recommend this book!
Jacqueline
Sweet story. The hero is such a nice guy. There was not a lot of OTT drama in this one. Just a couple who fall in love. What drama there is is from the heroine's accident and how they dealt with her recovery. Nicely written ending with all kinds of pretty love words.
Desty
Fallon O'Connell merasa mulai jenuh dengan kehidupannya sebagai seorang model. Tetapi dia masih menerima satu tawaran lagi untuk sesi foto di Pulau Sicilia, tepatnya di sebuah mansion milik seorang pengusaha. Sayangnya kenyataan yang dia hadapi di lapangan dia dan tim-nya hanya boleh berada di sekitar kastil milik pengusaha itu.

Stefano Lucchesi sudah bersusah payah membangun kembali kastil pribadi untuk mengenang kakeknya. Tidak ada seorangpun yang boleh masuk ke dalam Castello Lucchesi miliknya
Roub
Jul 01, 2014 Roub rated it really liked it
this was very intense and emotional! my heart tore for fallon! yet at the same time it was so sweet: a hero who cud overlook heroine's distorted and ugly face and still love her!he loved what was inside! hats off to mrs marton!she made a fantastic book! this is not to be missed! they both loved each other but did not know when was the right time to admit it. fallon was in a very painful emotional frame, her struggle against her disfigurement was hard. i dunt think she cud surmount the depression ...more
Tia
Apr 16, 2012 Tia rated it it was amazing
This was a beautiful novel which raised so many emotions in me. The heroine was a top model and on a photo shoot she was in a terrible accident which left her face scarred and ended her career. Despite all of that and her disfigurement the hero still fell for her and helped her overcome her emotional and physical fears. Some men out there are just awesome, we need more of the heroes in this book, out in the real world!
Romance_reader
Jul 05, 2014 Romance_reader rated it it was ok
this was an ok read... perfect if you're stranded at the airport/station... However, it did not have enough soul and while both the main characters had potential, they somehow never made the mark. A one-time read.
Asrina Maharani
Dec 30, 2009 Asrina Maharani rated it liked it
Biasanya aku ga suka sama cerita Harlequin yang tokoh ceweknya model. Tapi yang ini lumayan-lah ga ampe eneg bacanya malah ngingetin aku sama The Devil Who Tamed Her-nya Johanna Lindsey
*tanya kenapa*
Mel Auslan Osborne
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BOOK! I found it slow and too stale at times. The characters and the story were not explored to their full potential.
I HATE writing bad reviews but this book had so much unexplored potential and it wasn't met.
Ana
Dec 09, 2015 Ana rated it liked it
Shelves: alpha
it was very good at the beginning but after heroine find out about carla, it just went down the hill. too much drama and heroine becomes so stupid.
but hero was hot and hot :)
Melinda Foday-khabenje
Melinda Foday-khabenje rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2012
ѕєяєηιтι
ѕєяєηιтι rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2012
Lina
Lina rated it it was ok
Oct 02, 2013
Liat
Liat rated it liked it
Nov 02, 2014
Dini Rakhmani
Dini Rakhmani rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2013
Carmen
Carmen rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2014
Fony
Fony rated it really liked it
May 23, 2012
Newone
Newone rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2010
Maija
Maija rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2010
Victoria Jonsson
Victoria Jonsson rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Adelyn
Adelyn rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2013
Oryza
Oryza rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2010
Aulia
Aulia rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2014
Nmilliner
Nmilliner rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2011
Putri Septiana
Putri Septiana rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2013
Lesti
Lesti rated it it was ok
May 13, 2012
Oshrat
Oshrat rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Netha
Netha rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2010
Dee
Dee rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2012
Delisa sahim
Delisa sahim rated it it was ok
Feb 19, 2011
Shamima Akthar
Shamima Akthar rated it did not like it
Jan 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Ramirez Bride (The Ramirez Brides #1)
  • Menjalani Pernikahan (To Make A Marriage) - Bachelor Sisters Book 3
  • The English Doctor's Baby (Westerling, #3)
  • Jodoh Sang Jutawan Italia (Counts of Calvani , #2)
  • Sang Playboy Paris - The Parisian Playboy
  • Pernikahan Pura-Pura (A Mediterranean Marriage #5)
  • The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride (The Ramirez Brides #2)
  • The Baby Discovery (Bachelor Dads, #3)
  • Istri Simpanan
  • Bedding His Virgin Mistress
  • Part-time Marriage / Pernikahan Paro Waktu
  • The Magnate's Mistress
  • Smokescreen Marriage / Pernikahan Semu
  • The Royal Wedding Night (Royals, #3)
  • The Virgin's Seduction

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In elementary school, my teachers almost always let me write poems or stories instead of requiring me to do art projects. Always, I dreamed of becoming a published writer...and that dream came true! I write novels about sexy, powerful men and independent-minded women, and wh
More about Sandra Marton...

The O'Connells (6 books)
  • Keir O'Connell's Mistress (O'Connells, #1)
  • Claiming His Love-Child (O'Connells, #3)
  • Sheikh's Convenient Bride (O'Connells, #4)
  • The One-Night Wife (O'Connells, #5)
  • Pernikahan di Sisilia = The Sicilian Marriage (O'Connells, #6)