God, the Universe, and Where I Fit in: A Psychic's Reflections on Figuring Out the Rest of Your Life

2.29 of 5 stars 2.29  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review
'For me, spirituality is the ability to be awed through your connection to creation, to know your purpose, and to be of service all to find faith, hope, and inner peace. This is the very heart of what I call 'soul communion.' I knew that, on its face, this sounded esoteric and mystical, but it was already threaded into the fabric of most people's lives.

'After all, who hasn...more
Published October 1st 2009 by Health Communications (first published 2009)

Susan
I won this book at the Wendy Williams Show off an audience trivia question and just finished it. I found it to be an easy read and quite insightful. However, one has to be open to it and the simple messages inside. I think it is another reminder of the importance of trusting intuition and self discovery/reflection. I also felt that the author's own personal reflection was a good demonstration of how one can overcome obstacles in all aspects of life with a connection to the source.
Sara Kilany
Sara Kilany marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2011
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2010
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2010
Stacey Jean
Stacey Jean marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2010
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2009
Agnes
Agnes marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2009
Darden
Darden marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2009
Christian
Christian marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2009
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2009