Start by marking “No Part of Their World” as Want to Read:
No Part of Their World

No Part of Their World

2.5 of 5 stars 2.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
It's the stuff of nightmares-being trapped, in danger, stripped of dignity. Add to that a religion that justifies such treatment and a family ready to reject anyone who protests and it is no longer a nightmare; it is Sarah Garcia's reality. This novel is inspired by the true-life story of a young woman raised in the Jehovah's Witness religion. Sarah obeyed all the rules an ...more
Published September 1st 2009 by Eloquent Books

To ask other readers questions about No Part of Their World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Part of Their World

Rhonda Rae Baker
This was a novel that interested me because of emotional abuse and religious cults.

Although difficult for me to read without my pen in hand, being an editor, I worked through the story and am glad that I did. There were many things that happened to this young lady that I related to and I'm happy that she found her way out of what would have distroyed her daughter's life.

If you've ever been trapped inside the thinking of cults or manipulated by those that said they loved you, read this. I know th
Elaine
I found the Jehovah Witness background interesting and sad...I felt terribly sorry for the woman in the story. But almost sader for her family because of their beleifs it seems wrong not to support your daughter after all that she endured.
Sarah Meisner
Sarah Meisner marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2011