Start by marking “Leon Stumble's Book of Stupid Fairytales” as Want to Read:
Leon Stumble's Book of Stupid Fairytales

Leon Stumble's Book of Stupid Fairytales

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Read entirely ridiculous stories about Jack and the Branstalk, Snow White and the Seventy Dwarfs and the Gingerbread Mane. Once you've read this book, you'll agree that Leon Stumble's new fairy tales have that magic ingredient - stupidity!

Jam-packed with load of jokes, and especially designed to appeal to boys.

To ask other readers questions about Leon Stumble's Book of Stupid Fairytales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leon Stumble's Book of Stupid Fairytales

Then by Morris GleitzmanOnce by Morris GleitzmanOnce & Then by Morris GleitzmanNow by Morris GleitzmanThe Tsunami Book by Gill Jolly
TAKP
6th out of 10 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Kate
A few weeks back, we had a little road trip and my sister played this audio book for us called Leon Stumble's Book of Stupid Fairytales by Doug Macleod. It's very funny and I had a good laugh. There's a lot of appeal for boys and my nephew was having a good giggle at some of the absurd retelling. Leon Stumble is a wannabe writer and he gives his boring stories to Una Spooner to read and asks her to publish them. After all the rejection letters, Leon Stumble submits some fairytales, but changes ...more
Shane Bacar santos
This has alot of very funny humour inside i hope everyone enjoys this book as well as i did
Luke
Luke added it
Mar 12, 2015
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Nick
Nick added it
Dec 05, 2013
Tabb Layton
Tabb Layton marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Janelle
Janelle marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Giulia
Giulia added it
Nov 28, 2012
Kenix
Kenix added it
Aug 20, 2011
Doug MacLeod is a Melbourne-based writer and TV producer who has worked on many of Australia's most popular comedy shows, including The Comedy Company, Fast Forward, Big Girls' Blouse, The Micallef Program and SeaChange. He was also the script editor on Kath and Kim.

While he enjoys the TV work, he prefers writing books for young people. After leaving his full-time job in TV, Doug wrote the teenage
More about Doug MacLeod...
The Life of a Teenage Body-Snatcher The Shiny Guys I'm Being Stalked by a Moonshadow The Clockwork Forest Siggy and Amber