Evil Cats: When Fluffy Cats Get Mean

Evil Cats: When Fluffy Cats Get Mean

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  12 reviews
More brilliant black humour from Elia Anie. In the hugely successful EVIL PENGUINS Elia Anie bravely exposed the dark underbelly of the animal kingdom. Now with EVIL CATS she is taking on an enemy far closer to home...Think cats are sweet, fluffy creatures with big eyes that can melt even the hardest of hearts? Think again. Violent, devious and utterly amoral, in 95 hilari...more
Published September 1st 2009 by Headline

To ask other readers questions about Evil Cats, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evil Cats

Caroline
I won this book on first reads. I loved all the entire book. I couldn't stop laughing and thinking how my kitty sometimes gets this evil glint in her eyes, and must be plotting something evil much like the cats in this book.
Also, loved the little "evil penguins" postcard and cards the book came with, and the lovely note elie anie sent with the book.

Thanks first reads!
Tez
A growing trend in novelty books are those whose contents were originally distributed in regular installments on the Internet. But whilst I Can Has Cheezburger relies on photographs, Elia Anie's Evil Cats: When Fluffy Cats Get Mean is illustrated, with virtually no text.

In real life, the most evil cats get is basically trying to usurp your place in the household - they couldn't be arsed doing anything more strenuous. The felines in this book, however, have a wide array of weapons at their dispen...more
Wendy Hines
This thin book is chock-ful of laughs! A kitty who is full of adventure, even if most of is just plain mean!

The illustrations are hilarious, with each page a different scene in what evil kitty is getting up to. From filling ammo boxes with live ammunition instead of blanks for a reenactment, to playing doctor or hanging a bug zapper in front of a birdhouse, there is quite a bit of enjoyment between these pages. This cartoon book will have you thinking about your little cuddly fluffy in a new lig...more
Just T
We surprisingly received a copy of Evil Cat having won a Goodreads giveaway. Applying for the giveaway I thought it was going to be a cute little book for my nine year old but after tearing open the package we sat on the couch and laughed at all the evil deeds the fluffy kitty sprung on it's unsuspecting victims. Evil Cat: A Fluffy Kitty Gets Mean gets a thumbs up from both of us. My daughter said, Maybe it's a good thing I'm allergic to cats! Hahahaha.
Cally73
Got this in a clearance bin and got a good giggle out of it. Some of the cartoons are hilarious, one I didn't get, and one I didn't find funny in the slightest. Sorry, but baby and dingo jokes are not funny when you actually remember the tragedy of baby Azaria. I probably would have given this 4 stars otherwise.
Alexandra Gagnon
Hilarious! I loved it. Very cute, very nice artwork. I thought every joke was great. I find cats hilarious on their own, this just makes it better. It reminded me of my mean little cat, Tigger, and it seemed to be that she would happily do any of these evil tricks. Loved it a lot.
Rawannie
Looked through this with my son and was able to gloss over the more "adult" panels. Honestly, I did not find much of this collection to be amusing and would've rated it even lower if my son would let me...
Charlene
I originally thought that this was for children. That isn't the case. Even so, I found it entertaining and most of the comics were quite amusing. Evil cat is truly evil, but he's also hilarious.
Kristen
I received this book as a Goodreads giveaway and I have flipped through it at least a dozen times since it arrived and I STILL cannot stop from laughing! It is absolutely brilliant!
Samantha
This book is a hilarious collection of cat cartoons. The cat in this book is downright evil, and I found myself laughing at the cat's exploits and his/her victims.
Blaise
So cute! Anyone who has a cat will understand this book.
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Azem
Azem added it
Jun 13, 2014
Kelly Ann
Kelly Ann marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Spoon
Spoon marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013
Pamela Hovanec
Pamela Hovanec marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
When she is not writing books about mischievous animals, Elia is working as an independent animator. She has just completed EVIL PENGUINS 2: Armageddon. Elia is also the author of Evil Penguins: When Cute Penguins Go Bad, Evil Cats: When Fluffy Cats Get Mean, and The Velveteen Killer Rabbit, a parody.

Elia spends her free time pondering on things, and talking to wildlife and objects. Contrary to sp...more
More about Elia Anie...
Evil Penguins: When Cute Penguins Go Bad The Velveteen Killer Rabbit Evil Penguins 2: Armageddon Evil Cats