Start by marking “Lord of the Highlands (Highlands, #4)” as Want to Read:
Lord of the Highlands (Highlands, #4)

Lord of the Highlands (Highlands #4)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  288 ratings  ·  17 reviews
An online dating service may have pronounced Felicity "unmatchable" but she's determined-and destined-to find her perfect mate. All it takes is a mystical deck of Tarot cards and suddenly she's in 17th-century Scotland, smitten by a warrior who must make a daring choice: send Felicity back to her own time, or endanger both their lives.
Mass Market Paperback, 324 pages
Published November 3rd 2009 by Berkley (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Lord of the Highlands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lord of the Highlands

Sandy M
Ms.Wolff and I started out on a rocky path together. I’m a huge time travel fan, and though the time travel element of her first two books was good, there wasn’t much more I liked in them. However, that path began to smooth out with Ms. Wolff’s third book, Warrior of the Highlands. I’m not sure exactly what it is that’s changed things for me after reading that book, but whatever it that Ms. Wolff is doing, it’s working. LotH is another job well done.

This time around the time travel aspect of the
Barbara ★
This was great. I really liked our hero, Will Rollo. Tortured and maimed by his older brother, Will always thought he wouldn't have a HEA but low and behold a woman appears as if from thin air. He's seen this before with his friends wives and knows instantly that she is from the future. The push and pull (Felicity is instantly smitten and Will is intrigued but holding back) between them is great fun. Will wants so much to believe Felicity really wants HIM and not just any Highlander. He also kno ...more
Dawn ♥ romance
I liked the time travel premise of this story but events were somewhat predictable and the execution was kind of slow. I had a hard time staying into the story and started skimming towards the end. Felicity asks for her perfect mate, is thrown back to 1658 and found by highlander Will.
I absolutely loved Will Rollo! He made appearances in the other books and I was so happy that this was finally about him! Felicity is a really fun and spunky character - the story was amazing - and be ready for some pretty hot love scenes!!!
I accidentally started reading this book. I'm very skeptical when it comes to romance books and whatnot. So I started reading this not thinking I'd like it but found myself- at 4am- on page 188 and completely in love with the book !!!
very cute story. I love that the main character was based on a real life person though the story was fictional. I think Veronica did an excelent job of writing a story and including true events.
Nancy Muller
Loved it. I got this book as a gift and never would have guessed I could enjoy it as much as I did. It was sweet, saucy, and funny and full of tension and tenderness. One of my favorite romances.
I liked Book 4 the best of the 4 in this series. Veronica definitely "matured" as a writer over the course of these 4 books. That is one of the reasons I like to read a series back to back.
I really loved this book! The main character Felicity just made me smile. I loved the relationship throughout the book and would love to see more in this series!!
Re-read again Sept. 8, 2010. Bk. 4, Will and Felicity. Doesn't end like the others, but just as good.
Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥
The best of Wolff. I loved this story. This is the kind of story thay I've looking for. Truly enjoyable
beautifully written keeps you turning pages. a must read!!
Samantha South
Her books are always great and keep you turning the pages.
Felicity is determined to find her soul mate, and a Tarot card gives her the means to do so. Before she can say “time travel”, she is whisked back to 1658 England. Meanwhile, Scotsman Will Rollo is rescuing a friend from the Tower of London when who should turn up along with his friend but an unconscious woman. After seeing his comrade safely to freedom, Rollo carts the lady along on his flight to Scotland. When she awakes, she insists on sticking with him, claiming they’re meant to be together. ...more
A good beginning but a disappointing second half. I ended up skimming the last 150 or so pages. Cheesy ending. 2.5 stars
Fluff but fun!
Birgit marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Tina marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Etiosa marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Christie marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Husna Koeucretd
Husna Koeucretd marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Mandy marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
María Jesús
María Jesús marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
  • Highland Rogue (Highland Dream, #4)
  • A Highlander's Destiny (Daughters of the Glen, #5)
  • Some Like it Kilted (Highlander #4)
  • Highlander's Challenge (Challenge, #1)
  • Lord of the Isles (Men of the Isles, #1)
  • Highland Stone
  • Fate's Monolith (MacLomain, #1)
  • A Highlander for Christmas
  • Some Enchanted Waltz (Seasons of Enchantment #1)
  • The Return of Black Douglas (Black Douglas, #2)
  • Released (The MacKays #1)
  • Haunting Embrace (Mists of Ireland, #4)
Once upon a time there was a girl. She liked horses and Shaun Cassidy and Gunne Sax dresses, like many of the other girls her age. She had a big, loving family and, since their dad was in the Navy, they moved around. A lot. She was shy, though, and generally preferred a day spent in the company of her Trixie Belden books to running around with the other kids, whom she really didn’t know very well ...more
More about Veronica Wolff...

Highlands (4 books)
  • Master of the Highlands (Highlands, #1)
  • Sword of the Highlands (Highlands, #2)
  • Warrior of the Highlands (Highlands, #3)
Isle of Night (The Watchers, #1) Vampire's Kiss (The Watchers, #2) Blood Fever (The Watchers, #3) The Keep (The Watchers, #4) Master of the Highlands (Highlands, #1)