Start by marking “The Anderson Method” as Want to Read:
The Anderson Method

The Anderson Method

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  4 reviews
It is the revolutionary weight loss approach developed by psychotherapist WILLIAM ANDERSON, LMHC, who lost 140 pounds more than two decades ago and has kept the weight off ever since.
In his popular new book, The Anderson Method (Two Harbors Press, 2009, $14.95), with a foreword by esteemed endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, Anderson says people who are chronically overweight a
Published 2009 by Two Harbors Press

To ask other readers questions about The Anderson Method, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Anderson Method

Nannette
I thought this book was great. It is very simple, talking honestly about calories and how many calories you need to stay at the same weight. His ideas are simple, and yet if we could just learn how to do them we would all be able to maintain a better weight. I also think that there were lots of lessons in this book that I could use to help my kids develop better eating and health habits so that they can develop into adults that are not obese.
Lenore Webb
I was happy to read The Anderson Method. This is not a diet book. This is not a book of exercise. This is a book that works as a companion to your weight loss. William Anderson a Licensed Mental Health Counselor shares with us how to reprogram addictive habits. And eating is a necessary habit yet quite addictive at that. William Anderson lost 140 pounds (wow!) and has kept it off for over two decades now. He shares from experience and from what he has learned in years of counseling others.
In rea
Jane
Outstanding! This book, is by far, the most helpful and realistic book I have read concerning weight management and how to make permanent lifestyle changes.

Outstanding! This is the most practical and helpful book I've read concerning weight management and how to "do it right" --- once and for all!

Christy
I think I'm gonna lose weight with these ideas!!
Mackenzie Stratton
Mackenzie Stratton is currently reading it
Aug 13, 2014
Laura Copenhaver
Laura Copenhaver marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Kyley
Kyley added it
Sep 30, 2014
James Dolence
James Dolence marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Hind Karouach
Hind Karouach marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Dawn
Dawn added it
Nov 23, 2013
Malia M.
Malia M. marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Shannon Hataway
Shannon Hataway marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Sori
Sori marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Sandie
Sandie marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2012
Laura Ingalls Wilder Laura's Album: A Remembrance Scrapbook of Laura Ingalls Wilder Pioneer Girl: The Story of Laura Ingalls Wilder Laura Ingalls Wilder Country: The People and Places in Laura Ingalls Wilder's Life and books Prairie Girl: The Life of Laura Ingalls Wilder