Start by marking “Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6” as Want to Read:
Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6

Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6 (Dance in the Vampire Bund #6)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  247 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Ever since Mina Tepes first founded a peaceful island nation of vampires off the coast of Tokyo, there has been nonstop trouble from all quarters. With the struggle to win Mina’s hand in marriage by the vampire lords now over, a sense of calm has finally returned to the vampire bund.

But this period of tranquility may not be what it seems, as Mina falls into a mysterious sl
Published February 2nd 2010 by Seven Seas (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6

Cornerofmadness
Elvonda
cool
Shazza Maddog
New characters are introduced in the form of Angel Avenant, who has a past relationship with Akira that might conflict with Mina's. The jealousy is more or less resolved when more information comes out about Angel, but something Angel says to Mina comes back to haunt her, and she falls into a coma. During her coma, she has a glorious dream - that she is just a normal girl, and Akira a normal boy. There are no vampires, no werewolves, no Bund. We see what happens to Mina as she grows up human, wi ...more
Ian
Before you read any of the books in this series I have to warn you that it can be humorous but the main story has dark elements and nudity(even prepubescent). If this bothers you I would not recommend this series but if you like vampire politics set in city of vampires off the coast of Japan then by all means check out this series.

In this book the recovery of Akira after his recent fights comes to an end. I enjoy the the various tie in to various already existing character's pasts and the introd
Dylan Murphy
This volume was a lot of fun to read. It was a nice, light-hearted break from the intensity that was volume 6. We had a lot of character revelations as well as a lot of characters getting some more depth. I think my favourite aspect was Mina's dream. It was awesome getting to see her really win in all aspect, even if it was a dream.

Anyways, I thought this volume was one of the better ones in this series, and I look forward to the next few!
I think I am about half way through the series, and I sti
Dennis Yang
TWO WORDS

LOVED IT!
Gina
I am starting to get really hooked. I am enjoying the revelation of these new characters.

This just got real. Angel's introduction is wicked cool - except I think there was a hint at her actually being a him? am I reading that wrong? -
And the jealousy that arises is very palpable. All in all this is probably my favourite in the series so far. Will need to pick up 7-9 very soon here. Running behind in the times.
Robin Conley
I feel like a lot of these covers are misleading, they tend to make the reader expect one thing and you get another, which isn't a good thing for the manga. The story is good but the covers might deter people from picking it up sometimes and I think a lot more people will enjoy these if the look beyond the cover. The characters are good and the story is interesting and I think the story will get better from here.
Zane
Great storyline in this volume
Galia
Galia added it
Dec 23, 2014
ShadeKristen
ShadeKristen marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Lizzy
Lizzy added it
Dec 06, 2014
Angelina
Angelina is currently reading it
Nov 18, 2014
Trez
Trez marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
  • Trinity Blood, Vol. 7
  • Spice & Wolf, Vol. 2 (Spice & Wolf: Manga, #2)
  • Vassalord, Volume 3
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days Volume 2
  • Kashimashi Vol 1
  • Blood+, Vol. 04 (Blood+, #4)
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Vol. 4 (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, #4)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 08 (Hellsing, #8)
  • K-ON!, Vol. 3
Name (in native language): 環望 ...more
More about Nozomu Tamaki...
Dance In The Vampire Bund, Vol. 1 (Dance in the Vampire Bund, #1) Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 2 (Dance in the Vampire Bund, #2) Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 3 (Dance in the Vampire Bund, #3) Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 4 (Dance in the Vampire Bund, #4) Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 5