Start by marking “Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6” as Want to Read:
Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6

Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6 (Dance in the Vampire Bund #6)

Ever since Mina Tepes first founded a peaceful island nation of vampires off the coast of Tokyo, there has been nonstop trouble from all quarters. With the struggle to win Mina's hand in marriage by the vampire lords now over, a sense of calm has finally returned to the vampire bund.

But this period of tranquility may not be what it seems, as Mina falls into a mysterious sl
Published February 2nd 2010 by Seven Seas (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 6

Mandy Sickle
Dance in The Vampire Bund is a vampire manga that I happened to catch the short series on Netflix a few years ago. The anime never had an end so I’m hoping to get one by reading the manga. Mina Tepes is the vampire ruler even though she has the body of a 9 year old girl. Her guardians are the earth clan a pack of werewolves and she’s taken a fancy to one young shifter Akira making him her companion. The Vampire Bund has been created at last offering a safe place to all the vampires they just hav ...more
Cornerofmadness
Sep 29, 2011 Cornerofmadness rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Elvonda
cool
Shazza Maddog
Nov 12, 2012 Shazza Maddog rated it really liked it
New characters are introduced in the form of Angel Avenant, who has a past relationship with Akira that might conflict with Mina's. The jealousy is more or less resolved when more information comes out about Angel, but something Angel says to Mina comes back to haunt her, and she falls into a coma. During her coma, she has a glorious dream - that she is just a normal girl, and Akira a normal boy. There are no vampires, no werewolves, no Bund. We see what happens to Mina as she grows up human, wi ...more
Chris Simpson
Jan 19, 2016 Chris Simpson rated it really liked it
Shifting from the raw action of 4 and 5 to a more romance oriented story, if only teasingly. Brings greater clarity and depth to the characters.

As a manga newbie, this series still confuses the hell out of me. Leaves me wondering whether I should like this, but in no doubt that I really, really do!
Ian
Before you read any of the books in this series I have to warn you that it can be humorous but the main story has dark elements and nudity(even prepubescent). If this bothers you I would not recommend this series but if you like vampire politics set in city of vampires off the coast of Japan then by all means check out this series.

In this book the recovery of Akira after his recent fights comes to an end. I enjoy the the various tie in to various already existing character's pasts and the introd
Dylan Murphy
This volume was a lot of fun to read. It was a nice, light-hearted break from the intensity that was volume 6. We had a lot of character revelations as well as a lot of characters getting some more depth. I think my favourite aspect was Mina's dream. It was awesome getting to see her really win in all aspect, even if it was a dream.

Anyways, I thought this volume was one of the better ones in this series, and I look forward to the next few!
I think I am about half way through the series, and I sti
Dennis Yang
Mar 15, 2014 Dennis Yang rated it it was amazing
TWO WORDS

LOVED IT!
Gina
Feb 19, 2015 Gina rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-read, manga
I am starting to get really hooked. I am enjoying the revelation of these new characters.

This just got real. Angel's introduction is wicked cool - except I think there was a hint at her actually being a him? am I reading that wrong? -
And the jealousy that arises is very palpable. All in all this is probably my favourite in the series so far. Will need to pick up 7-9 very soon here. Running behind in the times.
Robin Conley
Feb 20, 2011 Robin Conley rated it liked it
I feel like a lot of these covers are misleading, they tend to make the reader expect one thing and you get another, which isn't a good thing for the manga. The story is good but the covers might deter people from picking it up sometimes and I think a lot more people will enjoy these if the look beyond the cover. The characters are good and the story is interesting and I think the story will get better from here.
Zane
Jul 09, 2011 Zane rated it really liked it
Great storyline in this volume
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Wolf
Wolf rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Superdude
Superdude rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
Maho01
Maho01 rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2016
Sarah Ahmad
Sarah Ahmad marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Kevin
Kevin rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Rocio Reed
Rocio Reed rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Nicole Loop
Nicole Loop rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2016
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Jakob
Jakob marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Ashley
Ashley added it
Aug 06, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it it was ok
Aug 04, 2016
Tony Bilby
Tony Bilby marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
Miss Melpomene
Miss Melpomene rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Leanne Glover
Leanne Glover marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Darrel Lacheny
Darrel Lacheny rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
  • Claymore, Vol. 15: Genesis of War (Claymore, #15)
  • Kissed by Fire (Blood & Magic #2)
  • Pet Shop of Horrors, Volume 08 (Pet Shop of Horrors, #8)
  • Dissension
  • Ill-Conceived Magic (Monster Haven, #1.5)
  • Burning Bright (Ivy Granger, #3)
  • Fissure (Chronicles of the Interred, #2)
  • Hunt (The Grizzly Brothers Chronicles #1)
Name (in native language): 環望 ...more
More about Nozomu Tamaki...

Dance in the Vampire Bund (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Dance In The Vampire Bund, Vol. 1 (Dance in the Vampire Bund, #1)
  • Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 2 (Dance in the Vampire Bund, #2)
  • Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 3 (Dance in the Vampire Bund, #3)
  • Dance in the Vampire Bund, Vol. 4 (Dance in the Vampire Bund, #4)
  • Dance in the Vampire Bund Vol 5