Start by marking “Wolfblade” as Want to Read:
Wolfblade

Wolfblade (Space Wolf #4)

3.99  ·  Rating Details  ·  675 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The epic saga of Ragnar Blackmane continues with this explosive tale set on the holy planet of Terra. Ragnar has become involved in an assassination plot and must harness the howling fury of the wolves to save the intended victim and regain his honour.
Mass Market Paperback, 416 pages
Published November 18th 2003 by Black Library

To ask other readers questions about Wolfblade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolfblade

El-jorro

Mass Market Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Black Library
Language: English

*****
The Story: A Space Wolf Novel by William King.

The ancient Navigator House of Belisarius has long been bound to the mighty Space Wolves as allies. In return for the means to navigate the treacherous warp, the Space Wolves provide an honor guard of elite warriors - The Wolfblade - to protect the House.

When Ragnar takes up h
Javir11
May 31, 2016 Javir11 rated it liked it
Agotado mentalmente por algunas lecturas complejas. Me apetecía algo sencillo y disfrutable. Y creo que las novelas de Warhammer siempre cumplen con este objetivo.

Mucha acción y bastante bien narrada, buenos personajes secundarios y otra vez más acción.

El libro es de esos que se lee en tres ratos y se agradece que no use palabras raras.

En su contra, pues que la historia es más simple que el mecanismo de un botijo. Es obvio que esta clase de novelas no destacan por su completa trama, pero algo má
Michael T Bradley
Dec 18, 2014 Michael T Bradley rated it really liked it
Shelves: w40k
I have now read every novel King wrote for Black Library pre-2010. This is definitely my favorite, edging out "Farseer." It's frustrating that King FINALLY found his groove with the Space Wolves, then decided to quit (or was fired? Are the details of why he left when he did out there anywhere?). I'll be honest, I was so unimpressed with most of the later Gotrek & Felix novels, I don't really remember his last one there. Was it Vampireslayer? If so, I guess that one wasn't bad, but still ... ...more
Plaguedoctor
Aug 11, 2014 Plaguedoctor rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!Ragnar Blackmane is an interesting and easy to like character. I haven't read any of the other novels in the series, but I didn't need too. This book can easily be a stand alone novel as it doesn't necessarily relate to the other novels, but some references are made and fully explained. This is a nice action packed book full of gripping and sometimes suspenseful scenes and full of great characters. I highly recommend this to any one who likes or plays Space Wolves and recommend ...more
David
Nov 19, 2015 David rated it really liked it
Yet another entry in the Space Wolf series. Well written and well-told, definitely in keeping with the quality of the other stories. The story here managed to build on the theme of politics and influence from the last story while still keeping a good chunk of action present. Wolfblade was an easy read, very enjoyable, though I would not venture to say that is a must-read for anyone besides Warhammer 40K fans.
Crystal
Jun 17, 2012 Crystal rated it really liked it
This book was a pretty nice read. It was a bit slow at the beginning but picked up quickly. The way the author wrote it was easy to read and the descriptions in the book were short and sweet. Overall its a good read if you like scifi.
Michael Brookes
Dec 18, 2012 Michael Brookes rated it liked it
I didn't think that Space Wolves and political intrigue would mix, but I was wrong. This book mixes both well. An enjoyable 40K read.
Aaron
Nov 15, 2008 Aaron rated it really liked it
Extremely intense, fast paced, funny and somewhat cheesy, I thought wolfblade was a good quick read.
Paweł Widzyk
Paweł Widzyk marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
KALRONG
KALRONG rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Zuio
Zuio added it
Jun 23, 2016
Jakub Vávra
Jakub Vávra rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Francois Schwartz
Francois Schwartz marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Jakub Ney
Jakub Ney marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Rhys
Rhys marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Craig
Craig marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
David Stephenson
David Stephenson rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Larry
Larry marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Manu
Manu rated it really liked it
May 13, 2016
Dan
Dan added it
May 08, 2016
Erick Solorzano prz
Erick Solorzano prz rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Vasily Antonov
Vasily Antonov rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Eric
Eric rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Nicholas
Nicholas marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Thomas Xaver
Thomas Xaver rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2016
Václav Flek
Václav Flek rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Rod Demore
Rod Demore rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
  • Wolf's Honour
  • Grey Knights (Grey Knights, #1)
  • Lord of the Night
  • Angels of Darkness
  • Dark Apostle
  • Execution Hour (the Gothic war, #1)
  • The Guns of Tanith
  • Storm of Iron
  • Heroes of the Space Marines
  • Red Fury
  • Warrior Coven
More about William King...

Space Wolf (6 books)
  • Space Wolf
  • Ragnar's Claw (The Space Wolves Omnibus, #2)
  • Grey Hunter