Start by marking “Sons of Fenris” as Want to Read:
Sons of Fenris

Sons of Fenris (Space Wolf #5)

Ragnar and the Wolfblade are sent to investigate reports of Chaos attacks on the planet Hyades. When the Space Wolves come up against a squad of Dark Angels, the situation quickly escalates out of control, as both Chapters call in reinforcements. Unless these two ancient rivals start working together, the forces of Chaos will surely triumph - can the heroic Ragnar save the ...more
Published January 30th 2007 by Black Library

To ask other readers questions about Sons of Fenris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sons of Fenris

Jacob Stiver
Mar 04, 2008 Jacob Stiver rated it liked it
okay, anything Warhammer 40K will at least hold my interest, but it was odd reading this one. The pacing was off, and it was certainly odd reading about Space Marines without the Astartes' characteristic stoicism and zealous faith in the Emperor, but maybe that's just a Space Wolves thing.
Aimeekay
Dec 27, 2012 Aimeekay rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the first Space Wolf novel I read back in January and I regret having put off reading this one for so long, because I really enjoyed it too. I loved getting back into the Warhammer universe and reading about Ragnar's adventures across the galaxy.
While this book isn't the next book in the series I didn't find myself lost or confused. (as is the case in some series novels) Also even though it was by a different author the writing styles were similar and not a drastic change from
Danielchoy
Oct 01, 2007 Danielchoy rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Rocky Chow
I liked this story because it was very descriptive and used lots of difficult language but it was described very well. I liked the part where the two dreadnoughts were charging at each other because i like lots of action. i thought it would've been better if maybe the author could have a bit of pictures. The main character in this book is ragnar blackmane, the blood claw that threw the spear russ (their primarch's weapon) into a chaos warp to stop an invasion, and the blood claw that was sent ...more
Tigerbritt
Oct 03, 2007 Tigerbritt rated it really liked it
So far i have not finished the book yet but so far I think it is a good book. It is a little confusing but it is still what I enjoy doing and I am sure that i am going to finish this book.
It is about a space wolf named Ragnar who is enimies with the chaos and are allies are the Imperial Guard and they must save the planet from the Chaos.So far I am on the middle of Cahpter 1 beacuse its a long book.
Joanne
Mar 13, 2011 Joanne rated it it was amazing
Loved it, was full of action and 2 rivaling Space Marines working together to fight a common enemy , putting behind hundreds of years of mistrust between the 2 groups. CHaos still reigns throughout the galaxy and the Space Wolves are still after this dark group of bad demonic beings!
Batsap
May 19, 2012 Batsap rated it it was ok
The writing was clunky to the point of being difficult to read. Despite the sory itself being quite good, my mind kept wandering off to avoid the bad writing. Sorry, Lee Lightner!
Tom Webster
Oct 06, 2015 Tom Webster rated it liked it
à little slow and disjointed in parts.
David
Nov 27, 2015 David rated it it was ok
I read this with a vague sense of disappointment.

As the fifth book in the Space Wolves series, I did not expect anything great. Generally, I try to minimize my expectations when reading such a series as this: most stories focusing one a primary character stand a good chance of exhausting your attention after awhile, especially in a genre such as this (a character can only defy death so many times, charge into battle and kill his opponents so many ways, summon up inhuman strength and fortitude, b
Mkvenner
Mkvenner rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2015
Will Will
Will Will rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2008
Garrison Nelson
Garrison Nelson rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2015
Adam
Adam rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2012
Chris Puttock
Chris Puttock rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2014
Colin
Colin rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2009
James Mcdaid
James Mcdaid rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Matthew
Matthew rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2012
Naawak
Naawak rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2013
Hadeswench
Hadeswench rated it it was ok
May 20, 2012
Mohammed Abubakar
Mohammed Abubakar rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2016
Evan
Evan rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2012
Aitana
Aitana rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Grannygoddy
Grannygoddy rated it did not like it
Jun 07, 2013
Goce Evtimovski
Goce Evtimovski rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2014
Jacek Szeląg
Jacek Szeląg rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2013
Leo
Leo rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2011
Ballinstalin
Ballinstalin rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2015
Sean
Sean rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2012
Majnao
Majnao rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2015
Václav Švejda
Václav Švejda rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2015
Josh
Josh rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2008
  • Wolfblade
  • Grey Knights (Grey Knights, #1)
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
  • The Killing Ground
  • Victories of the Space Marines

Space Wolf (6 books)
  • Space Wolf
  • Ragnar's Claw (The Space Wolves Omnibus, #2)
  • Grey Hunter