Start by marking “In the Manor with the Millionaire (The Curse of Raven's Cliff #3)” as Want to Read:
In the Manor with the Millionaire (The Curse of Raven's Cliff #3)

In the Manor with the Millionaire (The Curse of Raven's Cliff #3)

3.3 of 5 stars 3.30  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  5 reviews
He was a self-made millionaire, but it was his young son who mattered most to Blake Monroe. So when a beautiful teacher appeared on his rainy doorstep, her car overflowing with her every worldly possession, and immediately bonded with the boy, Blake hired Madeline Douglas on the spot. Under Madeline's care, the child thrived. And in her presence, Blake's defenses crumbled ...more
ebook, Harlequin Intrigue #1074, The Curse of Raven's Cliff #3, 219 pages
Published July 1st 2008 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about In the Manor with the Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In the Manor with the Millionaire

jenjn79
Nov 11, 2008 jenjn79 rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to jenjn79 by: continuation of a series
Third book in "The Curse of Raven's Cliff" six-book, multi-author mini-series from Harlequin Intrigue. I've said it in the reviews of the past 2 books, but it bears repeating: this series really needs to be read in order, as a whole. The books just don't work as stand-alones.

Book three introduces two new characters to the series. A gifted architect, Blake, who has been hired to restore a local historic landmark. And Madeline, a teacher hired to tutor Blake's autistic son. To Blake's surprise, hi
Mojca
Completely broke, Madeline Douglas hopes with all her heart she'll be able to get the tutoring job for famous architect's Blake Monroe's six-year-old son. Duncan has special needs, being diagnosed with a high-functioning type of autism.

Despite their butting heads about what is best for the child and Blake firing her two times in less than 24 hours, Madeline stays and under her care little Duncan prospers.

But not all is well in the old manor Blake is renovating. Its owner stalks the premises unti
In The Manor With The Millionaire is just one of many romance novels written by Cassie Miles (a pseudonym for Kay Bergstrom). This novel is part of the Harlequin Intrigue series, "Curse of Raven's Cliff."

During 2012, I went through an off-and-on phase in which I craved nothing but Harlequin suspense romances. I purchased this book on one of several buying binges.

The title of this novel reminds me of the board game and movie Clue: "Madeline Douglas, in the manor, with the millionaire (and a candl
Shannon Renee
Again I find myself in the middle of a series with out knowing it. This is becoming a bad pattern of behavior. However, I really like this book. It was nicely paced, with rich characters and a good little mystery. However, I did not the handling of the child Duncan. Either being autistic or an empath is hard enough to believe, being both really looked like a shitty way to explain things. Maybe if I wasn't a therapist and dealt with this population daily I might have been so offended. But I am. O ...more
Carrie Olguin
Quick (fast pace) and entertaining ghost/murder/romance story. Sex scenes are mostly fade to fireplace. The kid is well written. H and h fall in love pretty quickly.
Charlotte Gates
Charlotte Gates marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Nomme
Nomme added it
Aug 09, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Jun 26, 2014
Stepfanie
Stepfanie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Tiana
Tiana added it
Apr 27, 2014
Aimee
Aimee added it
Jul 15, 2014
Camy
Camy marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Ryssa
Ryssa marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
Cassie grew up in a small town at the very tip of southern Illinois. A tomboy, she spent most of her time outside and got into big trouble for breaking the trellis while climbing out her second-story bedroom window.

When her family moved to L.A., major culture shock ensued. She discovered that grapefruits grew on trees, television offered more than two channels, and all the other girls had breasts.
More about Cassie Miles...
Colorado Abduction (Christmas at the Carlisles, #1) Mommy Midwife Criminally Handsome (Kenner County Crime Unit, #4) Unforgettable Baby Battalion (Daddy Corps, #6)