Start by marking “Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)” as Want to Read:
Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)

Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)

3.83  ·  Rating Details ·  1,288 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
They’ve waited ten years. Will they finally gain everything they ever desired…and more?

There’s only one bright spot Jasmine Hayes can see when she’s suckered into helping plan her high school reunion. At least she’ll be able to reconnect with old friends Chase Randolph and Alex Landry. There’s nothing she regrets more than losing touch with those two handsome guys.

Chase an
Published September 22nd 2009 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Coming Full Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Full Circle

Lori Whitwam
Feb 28, 2010 Lori Whitwam rated it it was amazing
Greatest literature on the planet? No. But if you're looking for a good erotic romance, a bit naughtier than the standard fare, but well-written and with an actual, interesting plot, this one is for you. 5 stars, because in this given genre, it stands out.

Think of that best-pals group from high school. The football star, the smart student leader, and the shy girl. Inseparable. Then imagine she stays in their small town after high school, marries some jerk. The guys go off to the same college, ar
Terri
Aug 20, 2013 Terri rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: not
Shelves: racy, once-is-enough
Once was enough.

Ok read. Kind of simplistic, not very realistic, and in my opinion, the author was not true to her own narrative.

For instance, the lead character Jasmine was described as "shy", but was written as sexually forward and even aggressive. We never say once instance of her being even reticent, let alone shy. Same for one of the male characters, (either Chase or Alex - hard to remember since they were hardly distinguishable from each other) - described as somewhat shy, but not the case
Juniper
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I loved this book.

It was a fun, beautiful, captivating story with engaging characters and blazing hot sex...

Coming Full Circle was an absolute delight to read! The only reason I didn't devour it in one sitting is because I had to sleep. It was addicting with fantastically delicious sex scenes that made my ovaries erupt into flames over and over again. The interactions between Chase and Alex were scorching hot and I loved the times with Jasmine as well!

What I loved so much about this book was t
Ale Rivero
Nov 18, 2015 Ale Rivero rated it really liked it
Ver cómo ha evolucionado la pareja de Alex y Chase después de haber pasado siete años desde que los vimos como la iniciaban ha resultado ser bastante interesante, se notan a través de la narración de la autora esos detalles que reconocen ambos en sus comportamientos gracias a haber estado tanto tiempo juntos.
Como bien lo dice el título del libro, nuestros protagonistas van a completar su círculo de amor incorporando a la única mujer que a lo largo de su vida no han podido sacar de su cabeza, su
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
The two things I liked best about this were (a) I liked all 3 of the characters & (b) I liked that the men were an established couple rather than it being m/f with the extra male coming into their mix. The trouble with this one is it's ordinary, nothing spectacular stands out or sets it apart from others in this genre.

Ethan, Alex, & Jasmine were all close friends in high school, all attracted to each other enough that both guys asked out Jasmine at different times but she never accepted
Kaylyn
Sep 03, 2012 Kaylyn rated it it was amazing
I loved it and couldn't put it down. It had romance but yet steamy sex scenes. Alex and Chase had a perfect give and take relationship, but it needed a womans' touch. Jasmine fit perfectly with them. It had an plot that was easy to follow but kept you on the edge of your seat. The banter between the characters made them very realistic. Liz Andrews is a great author. This book is worth every penny.
Denise
Jan 20, 2011 Denise rated it really liked it
Shelves: 6-dec-2010-2011
I was pleasantly surprised by this book; I confess that I read it in one sitting. I loved Chase and Alex, and of course, Jasmine! They fit together well in the steamy scenes that were in the book (several, I might add). It was nice, though. It wasn't all about the sex. The plot was plausible and kept you interested. I really wish the author would write a second book to let us know how things are progressing with the triad.
Desiree
May 11, 2013 Desiree rated it liked it
Shelves: quit-reading, menage
I found this book just wasn't able to grab or hold my interest. I liked the plot, I didn't like the writing. I found nothing emotionally stirring. There was descriptives of emotions and interactions and relationships, but no feeling to go with it. I ended up just feeling nothing for anyone, even though the characters were all interesting enough. I did get 50% in before I finally just called it quits.
Beate
Jan 02, 2011 Beate rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage, erotica, favorites
I liked this one. Really, really liked it. It has M/M + M/F + M/M/F + M/F/M. It's hot, it feels like a real story, with real people. This author knows how to write a good story on top of all the sexin'. Will def be looking this author up some more.
Destiny Revealed
May 03, 2011 Destiny Revealed rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot, romance, f-m-m
Romance isn't generally my thing, but I do love hot, steamy sex. This book was a nice blend of the two. Oh, and did I mention the hot, steamy sex scenes? It's not a great literary work, but it was easy to get into fun to read. I'd recommend it, but not for the easily offended or faint of heart.
Sandra
$3.69 on Nook

Menage books usually don't do it for me, but I really liked the prequel to this book, Best of Both Worlds, and wanted to see what happens with Chase and Alex.
Claudia
Aug 16, 2014 Claudia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keeper, 4-5-stars, menage, m-m
Sweet and hot ... I really hope there will be another Book because there are so many Things still open
Aղցela W.
Oct 12, 2013 Aղցela W. rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage, m-m, m-f, m-m-f, erotica
I thought that this was good it didn't have a lot of feeling it was short but overall good
Ella Fox
Oct 09, 2012 Ella Fox rated it really liked it
I thought the story was great! Loved that they had history together. I loved Alex and Chase.
Jessica
Nov 02, 2016 Jessica rated it it was ok
Good but the characters were a little one dimensional and the story kind of left you wanting. An epilogue would have been nice. The guys had concerns about the future that involved a family and it was never discussed with Jasmine nor elaborated in the story. It felt more like a HFN than a HEA.
Mary
Oct 20, 2016 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grreat story

This book made me giggle. There are some funny and snarky conversations between the characters. Then there is the fun parts, not overly descriptive, but just right for steam factor. :)
Beccca May
Jan 15, 2014 Beccca May rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. I fell in love with Alex and Chase in "Best of Both World" and was so excited to find out what happened next for them. As much as enjoyed the first book in this series (which I rated 5 stars by the way) this book was even better. It was obvious in both books to se how much Alex and Chase loved each other, but it always felt like there was a missing piece to the puzzle. Jasmine we that missing piece. Once the men reconnected with their high school crush and former friend, everyth ...more
Amyiw
Three friends, bosom buddies, from high school. Guys go to U. together and become an item. Ten years later she contacts them and the 2 want to see if their friendship could be rekindled, and perhaps more. I liked their friendship and banter. They did really seem to know each other and got back to an understood banter. It didn't seem like the relationship was unlikely. Not the greatest erotica but the story definitely made the relationship and and the sex was icing on the romance. A sweet, fun, e ...more
Cindy
Jul 02, 2013 Cindy rated it really liked it
I was worried when I started this that since it wasn't the first in the series that I would be lost, but later learned that this was written and then the other book was written as a prequel, so that was okay.

This was a fun menage story with some hunky men who bring a high school friend into their relationship. I hope there is a story after this that talks about how they deal with the integration of a third into the m/m relationship. This book ends when she agrees to move in with them, but you ju
Christi Snow
Feb 10, 2012 Christi Snow rated it liked it
My Quick-Review:

I fell in love with Chase and Alex in Best of Both Worlds. Unfortunately, that just didn't translate well for me into this book. Not that there was anything wrong in this book. It was entertaining and I enjoyed reading it. For me, I just didn't feel the chemistry between Jasmine and the two guys. I liked the story line, but the relationship seemed completely rushed and more about the sex rather than the characters and their personal chemistry. I enjoyed both books, but for me per
Terra
Mar 26, 2015 Terra rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015
This book kept my interest, and was the very definition of erotic. I wanted a simple read that would be a perfect filler in between the more intense books. I enjoyed the simplicity of the story, and the path the author took to reconnect old friends. Jasmine, Alex, and Chase were destined to be together, but just had to overcome a few hurdles. The story was steamy, sexy, erotic, and fun to read.
Ah
I'm currently reading this, so this is just a quick review from what I've read so far.

Two endearing hot guys in a loving sensual long term relationship also have the hots for the same lady. The story is just my cup of coffee. The sex scenes are hot but unfortunately the writing itself isn't. Everything is so predictable and too fast paced.
Aldy
Oct 07, 2012 Aldy rated it liked it
Shelves: hot, 3, h-h-m
Kilian Metcalf
Dec 22, 2013 Kilian Metcalf rated it it was ok
A forgettable tale of a menage a trois composed of high-school friends. It ends with the three coming full circle back to their high school reunion to let everyone know they are in a polyamorous relationship. Two stars for good grammar, punctuation and spelling.
Megan Dalessandro
Apr 25, 2014 Megan Dalessandro rated it it was amazing
Love a story about the one that got away, or in this case the two. The story flows very smoothly, with just enough background info on the three main characters. What I loved the most was the realness of their feelings for each other. It all seemed to come in phases.
Elisabeth Cole
Jan 27, 2015 Elisabeth Cole rated it it was ok
Not nearly as entertaining or steamy as the first in this series. Both books were short and seemed really rushed but I felt even less of a connection to the characters in this book, which was disappointing.
Summer
Dec 17, 2010 Summer rated it really liked it

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Dec 17, 2010 Sarah rated it really liked it
I liked it a lot. This could have been a lot longer for me. All of the characters were great and the chemistry was sizzlin'.
gloria
Mar 13, 2014 gloria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gloria

very open minded story,I enjoyed the fact the writer was keeping all three characters stayed open and keeping a proud head held high.
Disneygal
Sweet,sexy, romantic... even with the family drama, this is a very "awww" book. Perfect to cozy up to with some great chocolate, your favorite drink, and your favorite music.
  • Destiny Calls
  • The Perfect Union (Perfect Love Series, #1)
  • The Glass Knot
  • Becoming Three (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #6)
  • One Wicked Night
  • Double Dare (The Dare Menage Series, #1)
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Family Matters  (Love Slave for Two, #2)
  • One-Two Punch
  • Erica's Choice
  • At Love's Command (Brothers in Arms, #4)
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Honey Red
  • Night is Darkest (Men in Blue, #1)
  • Susie's Choice
  • Carnal Compromise (Carnal, #2)
  • Perfect Formation
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
Liz Andrews is a critically acclaimed, multi-published author who enjoys writing erotic romance almost as much as she enjoys reading it. A romantic at heart, Liz is a fierce believer in happily ever after and heroes who make the heart swoon. When not writing, the Ohio native enjoys reading, going to the movies and hosting dinner parties for her friends.
More about Liz Andrews...

Friends and Lovers (2 books)
  • Best of Both Worlds (Friends and Lovers #1)