Start by marking “Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck” as Want to Read:
Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck

Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck (Thea Stilton #3)

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  1,290 ratings  ·  40 reviews
Geronimo's adventurous sister, Thea, narrates this fabulous adventure that's packed with action, mystery, and friendship!

During a marine biology lesson at Mouseford Academy, the Thea Sisters learn about a mysterious shipwreck off Whale Island. According to legend, a very rare diamond called Jasmine's Heart was on the ship when it sank. When biology teacher Professor Van Kr...more
Published March 1st 2010 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck

Mary
I really enjoy these stories because they have so much information and make it fun to learn about more things. My daughter loves these books and wants to read them all. Thank God for summer, we will be reading all the ones we haven't so far.
Caelyn English
this book was very excitting and awesome
Kai Qi Lim
Adventure! Diving! Haunted! Which do you like the best? Adventure? Diving? Haunted stuff? Well, how about 3 in 1? Well, you can borrow this book called Thea Stilton and the ghost of the shipwreck! Sounds interesting? Well than you don’t have to read this whole review! Go borrow!

There is a haunted shipwreck off on Whale Island, and a very rare diamond was lost when the ship sank. When the Thea Sisters, Nicky, Colette, Pamela, Paulina and Violet, biology professor disappears, the mice have to dive...more
Robyn Mcginnis
There's a haunted shipwreck off Whale Island, and a rare diamond was lost when the ship sank. When the Thea Sisters' biology professor disappears, the mice have to dive deep into the ocean to find him--- and hopefully recover the priceless jewel! And just when they think their adventures are over, the five mice are invited to China to search for another lost treasure!
Heather
The third book in the Thea Stilton series, this book takes the Thea Sisters into the ocean and beyond. The Thea Sisters help their professor solve the mystery of who is trying to take the treasure out the local shipwreck only to be put into another mystery when they all travel to China to watch Violet's parent's performance. They must help their friend Xiao solve the mystery behind the new lacquered box his mother just purchased. Why does Madame Hu want the box so badly, what is the significance...more
Lily
I was kinda confused. When I read this book, there were two different mysterys. The first one made was pretty good but the second one....? Because of the title, it just didn't make that much sence. Like, I enjoyed the stories but I just don't think that they should have been in the same book.
Molshri
The book was very interesting because I like mystery and detective stories. One of my favurite character is Paulina because she likes traveling and she wants to become a scientist and so do I. - Review by Rivka Ezekiel. 8 years old.
Tia
Not as good as the other Thea books I've read. This has two unrelated adventures in it which was quite strange. The author should have made this into 2 separate books.
Ritik
this book was excellenttttt.... the beginning part of prof. van kraken was a boring mystery or should I say that wasn't a mystery at all but 2nd part of the mystery of the jade of truth was excccccellllentttt..
now that's we call a mystery that was excellent. because of the professor's crap I'm deducting 0.5 stars so that's -----------------------------------------4.5 stars for me -------------------------------------------------------****1/2-----------------------------------------

Antonella
i want to read this book
Agali Jimenez
I chose this book because I have read a lot of Geronimo Stilton books and I thought they were great. The plot of this book is there is five mice that are trying to find out were thier proffesore is. So they go to the last place he was seen wich was Turtle Island. I dont remeber my favorite quote but I liked it when the mice heard somethhing then they took action. It was great because he had to write in first and second piont of view. Yes, I would recommend this book to whom ever likes action and...more
Sam
The best Thea Stilton entry of all the books I've read of it (aka not all). Although it has a microscopic lack of 1% smarts, it's still a gripping adventure with plenty of knowledge to store. Not only that, but the book's literally a double feature. How? Because first they're finding out about a shipwreck, and then they're traveling to China! Definitely something I remember hyping for on the weekends in the morning. As I always say: I love the smell of mouse adventurers in the morning.
Beth
This was actually not a single story, it was two completely unrelated adventures slapped together into a single volume. It's almost as if the publisher though that they weren't long enough on their own so just stuck them together without actually reading them.

Either story would be a three star adventure on its own, but together the book was really too long for the reading level and the story did not flow well after the sudden switch to a completely different topic.
Makayla
i didn't even read it yet.
Sydney
when professor van something disappears to find queen mousy's treasure he gets trapped and when the thea sisters get trapped finding the treasure and the people who trapped them work for captain coral and they keep the gem and the thea sisters get the jewel back and after they just finished violet says that her friend in beijeng has a mystery for them.
Liz Carr
The Thea Sisters are investigating sunken treasure and the threat of sabotage. The plot on this one is a little disjointed. But, the sections on disturbing the ecosystem in the ocean were interesting.

Rich text clues, vivid illustrations, informative text boxes make this series both educational and entertaining.
Kathryn
One of the reasons that I didn't like it is because Thea wasn't in it. It had two (2) stories in it, and it was kind of to much. There was five (5) girls in it. It wasn't my favorite out of all books.
I liked that it is a mystery book and I liked that it had clues.
Mary
My six year old wants me to give this five stars, so this is an adults rating. I thought the links weren't very clear between the two quite separate stories in this book, although as always, the fact sections are interesting.
Stephanie
A very enjoyable read.

LOL cannot belief i enjoyed reading children's book. Especially one with random fonts, pictures, and mouse jokes!

One for the gold-forever bookshelves for sure!
Shivers
I love Thea Stilton and Geronimo Stilton. They have bright pictures. I love the stories. They go on adventures and solve mysteries. In this one they find treasure.
Payton
this book is a 2 part adventure. they have to go into the ocean and find the diamond jewel. they also try to go china first before someone tries to steal the jade jewel.
Tiffani
My son enjoys these books but not as much as the Geronimo stiltons ones ( I think because the characters are girls) Still a really great read for kids!!!
Amber
Two unrelated adventures in one book this time. It would maybe have been better if each story was fleshed out a little more in separate books?
Ryan
5 mice under the sea. They find the treasure in the ship of the shipwreck. They find it hard with clues...... but they can do it
Morgan
I really liked this book because it was different from the other Thea Stilton books. It had two mysteries instead of one.
Serena McGlashen
May 27, 2012 Serena McGlashen marked it as to-read
Shelves: thea-stilton
i did not read it yet but i think it will be a great book!

From 2 grade serena
shanice Davidson
this is an awesome book to read as it only takes one day to complete the whole story.
Bubba
Fifty five stars. I liked reading about Beijing. My favorite character is Violet.
Alex
I totally love this book because the mouselings went to China to find the Jade of Truth
  • The Amazing Voyage (Geronimo Stilton Kingdom Of Fantasy 3)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Geronimo Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books...more
More about Thea Stilton...
Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1) Thea Stilton And The Mystery In Paris (Thea Stilton, #5) Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure Thea Stilton And The Secret City