Start by marking “Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreck (Thea Stilton #3)” as Want to Read:
Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreck (Thea Stilton #3)

Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreck (Thea Stilton #3)

4.31  ·  Rating Details ·  2,590 Ratings  ·  60 Reviews
Geronimo's adventurous sister, Thea, narrates this fabulous adventure that's packed with action, mystery, and friendship!

During a marine biology lesson at Mouseford Academy, the Thea Sisters learn about a mysterious shipwreck off Whale Island. According to legend, a very rare diamond called Jasmine's Heart was on the ship when it sank. When biology teacher Professor Van Kr
Published March 1st 2010 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreck

Mary
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-books
I really enjoy these stories because they have so much information and make it fun to learn about more things. My daughter loves these books and wants to read them all. Thank God for summer, we will be reading all the ones we haven't so far.
Caelyn English
Sep 18, 2012 Caelyn English rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children-books
this book was very excitting and awesome
Jorja
Nov 13, 2016 Jorja rated it it was amazing
this is a fun book to read for 8 9 and 10 year olds who struggle reading. some of the word are brightly colored with fancy writing.
this is a great book I think that people should read because the are really interesting.
I think you should read this book.

Luna Litjens
Dec 28, 2016 Luna Litjens rated it it was ok
naja
Manjiri
Nov 03, 2016 Manjiri rated it liked it
Shelves: grade-7
One I just got really bored and I had a bunch of Thea Stilton books that I've "read" when I was in third grade, though they are below my reading level it kept me occupied for a at least 2 hours.
Kai Qi Lim
Nov 29, 2010 Kai Qi Lim rated it really liked it
Adventure! Diving! Haunted! Which do you like the best? Adventure? Diving? Haunted stuff? Well, how about 3 in 1? Well, you can borrow this book called Thea Stilton and the ghost of the shipwreck! Sounds interesting? Well than you don’t have to read this whole review! Go borrow!

There is a haunted shipwreck off on Whale Island, and a very rare diamond was lost when the ship sank. When the Thea Sisters, Nicky, Colette, Pamela, Paulina and Violet, biology professor disappears, the mice have to dive
Heather
Jun 20, 2013 Heather rated it it was amazing
The third book in the Thea Stilton series, this book takes the Thea Sisters into the ocean and beyond. The Thea Sisters help their professor solve the mystery of who is trying to take the treasure out the local shipwreck only to be put into another mystery when they all travel to China to watch Violet's parent's performance. They must help their friend Xiao solve the mystery behind the new lacquered box his mother just purchased. Why does Madame Hu want the box so badly, what is the significance ...more
Agali Jimenez
Mar 25, 2012 Agali Jimenez rated it liked it
I chose this book because I have read a lot of Geronimo Stilton books and I thought they were great. The plot of this book is there is five mice that are trying to find out were thier proffesore is. So they go to the last place he was seen wich was Turtle Island. I dont remeber my favorite quote but I liked it when the mice heard somethhing then they took action. It was great because he had to write in first and second piont of view. Yes, I would recommend this book to whom ever likes action and ...more
Ritik
Mar 29, 2013 Ritik rated it it was amazing
this book was excellenttttt.... the beginning part of prof. van kraken was a boring mystery or should I say that wasn't a mystery at all but 2nd part of the mystery of the jade of truth was excccccellllentttt..
now that's we call a mystery that was excellent. because of the professor's crap I'm deducting 0.5 stars so that's -----------------------------------------4.5 stars for me -------------------------------------------------------****1/2-----------------------------------------

Sam
Jun 27, 2013 Sam rated it it was amazing
The best Thea Stilton entry of all the books I've read of it (aka not all). Although it has a microscopic lack of 1% smarts, it's still a gripping adventure with plenty of knowledge to store. Not only that, but the book's literally a double feature. How? Because first they're finding out about a shipwreck, and then they're traveling to China! Definitely something I remember hyping for on the weekends in the morning. As I always say: I love the smell of mouse adventurers in the morning.
Beth
Jun 30, 2013 Beth rated it it was ok
Shelves: library
This was actually not a single story, it was two completely unrelated adventures slapped together into a single volume. It's almost as if the publisher though that they weren't long enough on their own so just stuck them together without actually reading them.

Either story would be a three star adventure on its own, but together the book was really too long for the reading level and the story did not flow well after the sudden switch to a completely different topic.
Sydney
Nov 15, 2013 Sydney rated it it was amazing
when professor van something disappears to find queen mousy's treasure he gets trapped and when the thea sisters get trapped finding the treasure and the people who trapped them work for captain coral and they keep the gem and the thea sisters get the jewel back and after they just finished violet says that her friend in beijeng has a mystery for them.
Liz Carr
Jun 26, 2013 Liz Carr rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-with-rachel
The Thea Sisters are investigating sunken treasure and the threat of sabotage. The plot on this one is a little disjointed. But, the sections on disturbing the ecosystem in the ocean were interesting.

Rich text clues, vivid illustrations, informative text boxes make this series both educational and entertaining.
Robyn Mcginnis
Jun 27, 2014 Robyn Mcginnis rated it it was amazing
There's a haunted shipwreck off Whale Island, and a rare diamond was lost when the ship sank. When the Thea Sisters' biology professor disappears, the mice have to dive deep into the ocean to find him--- and hopefully recover the priceless jewel! And just when they think their adventures are over, the five mice are invited to China to search for another lost treasure!
Charlie Wang
Aug 30, 2016 Charlie Wang rated it it was amazing
It was great because I like mystery books with mice in them.I especially like when the sisters stood up against the rats that were destroying marine habitat and trying to steal the treasure.I also liked how the Thea sisters liked marine biology.
Kathryn
Apr 17, 2011 Kathryn rated it liked it
Shelves: brendan
One of the reasons that I didn't like it is because Thea wasn't in it. It had two (2) stories in it, and it was kind of to much. There was five (5) girls in it. It wasn't my favorite out of all books.
I liked that it is a mystery book and I liked that it had clues.
Molshri
Sep 02, 2014 Molshri rated it it was amazing
The book was very interesting because I like mystery and detective stories. One of my favurite character is Paulina because she likes traveling and she wants to become a scientist and so do I. - Review by Rivka Ezekiel. 8 years old.
Mary
Jun 24, 2013 Mary rated it liked it
My six year old wants me to give this five stars, so this is an adults rating. I thought the links weren't very clear between the two quite separate stories in this book, although as always, the fact sections are interesting.
Lily
Feb 09, 2014 Lily rated it it was ok
I was kinda confused. When I read this book, there were two different mysterys. The first one made was pretty good but the second one....? Because of the title, it just didn't make that much sence. Like, I enjoyed the stories but I just don't think that they should have been in the same book.
Payton
May 30, 2013 Payton rated it really liked it
this book is a 2 part adventure. they have to go into the ocean and find the diamond jewel. they also try to go china first before someone tries to steal the jade jewel.
Shivers
I love Thea Stilton and Geronimo Stilton. They have bright pictures. I love the stories. They go on adventures and solve mysteries. In this one they find treasure.
Lexy
Mar 02, 2015 Lexy rated it it was amazing
I liked when they found Princess Jasmine's silver heart. I learned that SOS means save our souls in Morse Code. I figure out how to spell my name in Morse Code.
Lois
Jul 12, 2016 Lois rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-juvi
This title consists of two adventures, with the second even more enjoyable than the first! It wraps up in a sweet ending.
Morgan
Mar 03, 2013 Morgan rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book because it was different from the other Thea Stilton books. It had two mysteries instead of one.
Ella
Apr 22, 2015 Ella rated it really liked it
Cover: Nice
My Rating: 75/100
Overall: Alright
Page Turner: Sure
Recommend: Sure

COMMENTS: Nice little read.
Amber
Nov 06, 2013 Amber rated it liked it
Two unrelated adventures in one book this time. It would maybe have been better if each story was fleshed out a little more in separate books?
Tia
Mar 04, 2014 Tia rated it liked it
Shelves: children, own-it
Not as good as the other Thea books I've read. This has two unrelated adventures in it which was quite strange. The author should have made this into 2 separate books.
Tiffani
Mar 08, 2012 Tiffani rated it liked it
My son enjoys these books but not as much as the Geronimo stiltons ones ( I think because the characters are girls) Still a really great read for kids!!!
Stephanie
Dec 29, 2011 Stephanie rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable read.

LOL cannot belief i enjoyed reading children's book. Especially one with random fonts, pictures, and mouse jokes!

One for the gold-forever bookshelves for sure!
Ryan
Apr 25, 2010 Ryan rated it it was amazing
5 mice under the sea. They find the treasure in the ship of the shipwreck. They find it hard with clues...... but they can do it
  • Meet Me in Horrorwood (Creepella Von Cacklefur Series #2)

Thea Stilton (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire (Thea Stilton #2)
  • Thea Stilton and the Secret City (Thea Stilton #4)
  • Thea Stilton And The Mystery In Paris (Thea Stilton, #5)
  • Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure (Thea Stilton #6)
  • Thea Stilton and the Star Castaways (Thea Stilton #7)
  • Big Trouble in the Big Apple (Thea Stilton #8)
  • Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure (Thea Stilton #9)
  • Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle (Thea Stilton #10)
  • Thea Stilton and the Blue Scarab Hunt (Thea Stilton #11)