Start by marking “Games In The Dark” as Want to Read:
Games In The Dark

Games In The Dark (The Art of Exposure #2)

Take a walk on the wild side with a serving of kink: restraints, blindfolds, spankings, threesomes, and more—just a taste of danger to whet your appetite. But these games are meant to do more than just tease. While these men are getting a thrill, they're exploring their emotions, making peace with their wants and needs, and sometimes finding love along the way. Through tha ...more
Published September 21st 2009 by Dreamspinner Press (first published September 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Games In The Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Games In The Dark

JenMcJ
Sep 26, 2009 JenMcJ rated it it was amazing
Every story in here is better than good and nearly all of them are great. The two I mention here, Maximum Exposure and All Kinds of Attention I would give more than 5 stars if I could.

FS & ML have another installment for Sebastian and Angel. Yum. They are taking another step forward in their new relationship and it is emotionally satisfying and HOT. Not many authors could make such a vain and self-absorbed main character seem so endearing.

I really enjoyed them all but All Kinds of Attentio
Amanda
Sep 27, 2009 Amanda rated it really liked it
Like many anthologies, there were great stories in this book and several that left me scratching my head and trying to figure out what the author(s) were thinking. All in all though, the good far outweighed the bad and I would certainly recommend it.
Matimate
Sep 27, 2009 Matimate rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, 2012
Is there any good book about hardcore masochist who indulge all depraved stuff with his utterly sadistic partner without any love dove trash? Is there? Definitely is...but sadly not in this book. Authors tried hard...but had not guts to finish it and I think readers demand happy fluffy couples with whips.
The book is anthology of short stories, which are running around SM themes.

Fit to Be Tied by Ashlyn Kane

How one bought cuffs and other found paradise.

Silent Negotiations by Lyn Gala

How one fou
Marlobo
Overall 2.5 stars (skipped stories don't count)

Fit to Be Tied by Ashlyn Kane -1.5 stars

Bent by D.G. Parker - skipped

All Kinds of Attention by H.J. Brues - 3 stars

The Cub by Edward von Behr
Wendy Ann
I really loved this anthology! It’s got a great assortment of short stories dealing with various levels of BDSM depth – a little something for everyone!! I enjoyed every single story, but my favorite was probably “All Kinds of Attention” – the connection between these characters and Tom’s uncanny ability to read exactly what Troy needed just gave me the very best kind of tingles. Don’t miss this treasure :)
Carolyn88
Mar 27, 2010 Carolyn88 rated it it was amazing
The book has many short stories in one book. Some are ok and some are fantastic. It is a good book if you need something that you can read quickly in one sitting and then read another story at another time. Some of the stories seem to be a good start for a longer story. Some seem to be a short story from another longer book.
Serena Yates

All Kinds of Attention, H.J. Brues: 4 stars

The Cub, Edward von Behrer: 3 stars

Black and Blue, Dar Mavison: 4 stars
Tamela
I've said it before, I love anthologies. Getting to know new authors, reading some good short stories. The only issue I have with this book is that there are several stories I wish were expanded because I would LOVE to learn more about the characters involved.

Special mention: All Kinds of Attention b J. J. Brues LOVED IT!!!

Recommended
===========================
1st read - Oct 12, 2015
Ellen Holiday
Jul 12, 2012 Ellen Holiday is currently reading it
Loving this anthology so far... I especially enjoy the ones where it's couples trying bondage for the first time and making some mistakes. Feels very true to life and reminds you things can be funny and awkward but still hot! Not that the intense club and dungeon scenes aren't scorching, too!
Dee Wy
Lovely collection of BDSM stories and I enjoyed almost all of them. One in particular stood out for an emotional, feel-good read All Kinds of Attention by H. J. Brues - excellent!! So glad I finally took the time to read this anthology.
Da'ad
Sep 10, 2012 Da'ad rated it it was amazing
OMG I loved this! Si hot, so kinky, so hawwwt. I enjoyed every single story in the anthology. Some more than others, yes, but definitely all were awesome. Holy crap! This light(ish) BDSM play is just the sort of thing I enjoy reading (every once in a while).
Laura M
May 24, 2011 Laura M rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, gaylit
I really loved this book. Each story had a little different twist, and a couple of them even had surprise endings. I'll definitely look for more books by the authors in this anthology.
Amanda C.
Oct 06, 2012 Amanda C. rated it it was amazing
Many BDSM stories in one place? Yes, please! M/M BDSM is so sexy, I just love this type of story! This anthology of them by Dreamspinner Press was amaze-balls. Highly recommend it to everyone.
Tam
Oct 24, 2009 Tam rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
3.5, some were 4.5, some were 2.5.
CB
Jun 25, 2013 CB rated it it was amazing
What a fun book! Full of short BDSM stories - great for that quick read. A couple of the authors I was familiar with and I found a couple new ones I'm going to look for more from immediately.
Jean
Mar 15, 2010 Jean rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, m-m, bdsm
Overall a very sexy and entertaining selection of stories!
Riina Y.T.
Read because of Maximum Exposure (#2 of the Exposure Series) by Marguerite Labbe and Fae Sutherland --- because I love Angel and Sebastian ♥
♥Miyuki♥ Goco
♥Miyuki♥ Goco rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2009
Skylar Jaye
Skylar Jaye rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2012
Florence
Florence rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2010
Lena
Lena rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2013
Simsala
Simsala rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2010
Andrew Grey
Andrew Grey rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2009
Carol
Carol rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2011
Rayner
Rayner rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2009
Gracie
Gracie rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2011
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
May 15, 2011
Jenn
Jenn rated it really liked it
May 04, 2010
Janice
Janice rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2013
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Sindustry II
  • Making Contact
  • Floggers' Holiday Sale
  • Curious?: A Woman's Introduction to Gay Romance
  • Gaymes
  • Cherry On Top
  • Make Me a Match, vol. 2 (Make Me a Match)
  • Make Me a Match, Vol. 1
  • Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
  • Hell Cop 2
  • Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Two
  • Hard for the Money
  • Alphabet Soup (Alphabet Soup #1, Russian Bear, #2)
  • Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Three

The Art of Exposure (4 books)
  • Sindustry II